Selling: Shoot, loot, repair, repeat T-shirts

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
A few months ago, I started a thread to see if there was any interest in Entropia apparel
(https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...rs-t-shirts-mousepads-lanyards-etc&highlight=)

and I inquried to MA, PC, RT, and Ark in regards to getting permission to use their copywritten material and never heard back, so I have decided to take another approach by creating my own content.

Therefore, here is my first shirt!

fuQAVJd.jpg

If you are interested in a t-shirt such as this one, please reply below. A friend of mine runs a successful business selling apparel related to the car industry, and I want to help him branch into video gaming and e-sports. We will be looking forward to expanding across multiple games and since I am a long time Entropia player, I want to make sure there is content available for all of you Entropians as well :D

Also, if you have any comments, feedback, or suggestions, please feel free to post below.

For the time being, I'm going to limit sales to the intercontinental USA, but we will move to worldwide if it seems worthwhile.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Cool stuff brah!!!:cool: I'll PM ya for one!

shoot, nova, repair, deposit :)

J/k I really love your shirt !!

Target Evaded Attack
Miss
Target Evaded Attack
Target Evaded Attack

Good job, I like it :)

bump to the top

I'm confused. Is this a Chicago shirt?

Mayhem
Loose
Whine
Repeat

I'm confused. Is this a Chicago shirt?

Not sure what you mean by this? I saw the original shirt link broke so I'll re-upload an image now from imgur. Sorry about that

Considering recent events in the states.. anti-police riots... violent looting... etc

These shirts might be taken the wrong way, since there doesn't appear to be anything that points to a video game origin.

deposit
lose
lose
lose more
repeat

Considering recent events in the states.. anti-police riots... violent looting... etc

These shirts might be taken the wrong way, since there doesn't appear to be anything that points to a video game origin.

hmm, i never thought of it that way but I definitely can see how this can be mis-interpreted. Thanks for that insight.. might need to rework the tshirt in this case

Or sell them both in game and to the protesters in Chicago lol

Back