Entropia and The Chosen Avatars

Status
How many million of daspletor, count vamps, eomons, and i dont rememer what tango was looted on, have been killed that year? what are the chances that the 5 mobs that had the 5 uber weapon that year get all killed by a single avatar? NONE. I was already saying it after 3 gun, then louder after 4 guns, now after 5 guns !! how many more for people to wake up?
No hate, no whine, this year havent been that bad for me too, just FACTS !

There is another great saying we have - if it seems to good to be true then it is !!!

I dont want to burn any witches.
I m very pragmatic person.
In fact, Linzey is (was?) a pretty nice person. The human nature is what it is. Maybe if i was living next to Ma office myself and had made friendship with someone from staff, i would be tempted to get favors myself, so i still dont blame him, even if everyone seems to think i do.

Of course i have no proof to argue what i say, becoz it is impossible to get proofs of such things without being very close. But as a pragmatic person i just look at facts.
It is statisticaly impossible for a single person to loot 100 % of the uber guns that looted that 2015 year (5/5) considering there is 4000 people hunting there with only basical "luck"
i do have had doubt about some people in the past 10 years, but in that specific case there cant be any doubt. Anyone that hunt our level know it. We are talking about a ful year. How many million of daspletor, count vamps, eomons, and i dont rememer what tango was looted on, have been killed that year? what are the chances that the 5 mobs that had the 5 uber weapon that year get all killed by a single avatar? NONE. I was already saying it after 3 gun, then louder after 4 guns, now after 5 guns !! how many more for people to wake up?

Terrible facts. He didn't loot all the uber weapons.. unless you don't consider m83, enigma l4s, etc are uber... which is in itself statistically objective and not factual by any means. Let's face it, the number of hunters globaling is less than 4000 and the people hunting dasps is likely less than a dozen during that 30 days.. and those doing them at the quantity of linzey is counted by one hand at best. See the flaw in your logic yet?

Also a factual person or a data scientist will always tell you two things.. Nothing is impossible and nothing is statistically 100%.. ever.. when it comes to probability.

You are throwing around toxic and dangerous assertions with no proof. We call that perception bias and we can see that, especially since money is involved, it is a common pattern by people not having the lucky dice.

In this case, you can't see the forest for the trees. Don't blame linzey for being lucky or understanding item drops or whatever you want to call it.. stop asserting that he is corrupt with no facts (which is the case and is a violation of pcf rules). If it is this much of a problem for you, then quit. Not quitting and continuing to make these claims is tantamount to throwing a taco sized tantrum.

Last time I comment on this because you can't change the minds of those that do not want to be subjective.

You can make the argument that loot algorithm is very poor. You can make the argument that all the good stuff and hits happen during Swedish hours and not us hours. You can make the argument that ul items are on the wrong mobs.. ones that are often on one's that most can't hunt... but you cannot make any argument that there is collusion. For all but the last I can stand with you on but if you're gonna make it about the latter than you are on your own.

Last edited:
screw it.....

Oh? we are are about to get banned by MA when he calls them....and the forum is about to ban us all for asking questions...and the cover up is about to begin?

Or can MA finally admit there might be an major security issue here, or at the very least, proof of lucky vs unlucky avatars...

What will MA do!

This will be interesting for sure!

screw it.....

lol. Some of us saw what you posted before changing to this quote.

Your post stated that some of us couldn't think well enough to go hunt mobs that may drop UL items like the BL1950 or Gleamer. I can assure you, I hunted them quite a few days before you went up there for the first time in 9 months and looted a BL1950 on your first global. Before you try to flame me for being jealous, I'd like to stop you. If it sounds like I'm jealous, I am. Everyone is. Coincidences happen. Are these coincidences? It seems like a lot of them.

How many mobs do most people kill during all of these supposed "contests" that MA is having? How is it that you end up getting the 5k pumpkin in all of them since your return to this game? I'm a bit confused what your "knowledge" could possibly consist of during an instance that is identical for everyone in this game?

What exactly could you have been smart enough to do when hunting Eomon Stalkers right next to me and somehow looting all their items and 10k loots? I'm sorry, a lot of the arguments you use to defend yourself vs. other people's arguments probably seem quite satisfactory. Unfortunately, they don't stand up when comparing them to an almost identical (actually quite a bit better than yours) avatar with luck NO WHERE in the same stadium as your own. All of your arguments are basically negated when comparing your luck to mine.

Explain yourself for the next month after I write this post if you wish. Point to my own faults in hunting choices instead of looking at what the rest of us see. I can tell you there is no possible way I'm making such a big mistake that could account for our differences in loot in game and points during events. Anyone who has ever watched my Christmas Mayhem stream could tell you that I transition between mobs too fast for there to be some HUGE mistake made (If you don't believe me, go watch the stream still posted on twitch.tv/stargazing). What I don't have is some magical ability to get the best loots and point values from monsters during events.

Mods, before you go deleting this and considering it a personal attack on this player in general; perhaps look at the direction of this thread and those who are defending it. It is relevant to call out an individual who has stood by this not being a relevant topic.

Terrible facts. He didn't loot all the uber weapons.. unless you don't consider m83, enigma l4s, etc are uber... which is in itself statistically objective and not factual by any means. Let's face it, the number of hunters globaling is less than 4000 and the people hunting dasps is likely less than a dozen during that 30 days.. and those doing them at the quantity of linzey is counted by one hand at best. See the flaw in your logic yet?

Also a factual person or a data scientist will always tell you two things.. Nothing is impossible and nothing is statistically 100%.. ever.. when it comes to probability.

You are throwing around toxic and dangerous assertions with no proof. We call that perception bias and we can see that, especially since money is involved, it is a common pattern by people not having the lucky dice.

In this case, you can't see the forest for the trees. Don't blame linzey for being lucky or understanding item drops or whatever you want to call it.. stop asserting that he is corrupt with no facts (which is the case and is a violation of pcf rules). If it is this much of a problem for you, then quit. Not quitting and continuing to make these claims is tantamount to throwing a taco sized tantrum.

Last time I comment on this because you can't change the minds of those that do not want to be subjective.

You obviously do not see the sudden change in his behavior immediately prior to the looting of the good guns...like how he killed like zero :censored: dasps in many months prior to the 1950, or how he knew to NOT hunt in the first half of the HM and got way better items and more points by starting with 3 days left even though EVERY other event he started immediately.

The guns you list are irrelevant...apples and oranges....at least you left out the Piron this time :censored: :yay:

This has reached a point where people are all starting to wonder. And it has reached the tipping point as to whether MA needs to make some :censored: statements, or risk losing a lot of us... THAT, is definitely a proper forum issue, and this forum should stop covering it up. You included.

I will not say he did or did not get inside info, but I will say that MA better look closely at what MIGHT be happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ZPF
I dont want to burn any witches.
I m very pragmatic person.
In fact, Linzey is (was?) a pretty nice person. The human nature is what it is. Maybe if i was living next to Ma office myself and had made friendship with someone from staff, i would be tempted to get favors myself, so i still dont blame him, even if everyone seems to think i do.

Of course i have no proof to argue what i say, becoz it is impossible to get proofs of such things without being very close. But as a pragmatic person i just look at facts.
It is statisticaly impossible for a single person to loot 100 % of the uber guns that looted that 2015 year (5/5) considering there is 4000 people hunting there with only basical "luck"
i do have had doubt about some people in the past 10 years, but in that specific case there cant be any doubt. Anyone that hunt our level know it. We are talking about a ful year. How many million of daspletor, count vamps, eomons, and i dont rememer what tango was looted on, have been killed that year? what are the chances that the 5 mobs that had the 5 uber weapon that year get all killed by a single avatar? NONE. I was already saying it after 3 gun, then louder after 4 guns, now after 5 guns !! how many more for people to wake up?

lol. Some of us saw what you posted before changing to this quote.

Your post stated that some of us couldn't think well enough to go hunt mobs that may drop UL items like the BL1950 or Gleamer. I can assure you, I hunted them quite a few days before you went up there for the first time in 9 months and looted a BL1950 on your first global. Before you try to flame me for being jealous, I'd like to stop you. If it sounds like I'm jealous, I am. Everyone is. Coincidences happen. Are these coincidences? It seems like a lot of them.

How many mobs do most people kill during all of these supposed "contests" that MA is having? How is it that you end up getting the 5k pumpkin in all of them since your return to this game? I'm a bit confused what your "knowledge" could possibly consist of during an instance that is identical for everyone in this game?

What exactly could you have been smart enough to do when hunting Eomon Stalkers right next to me and somehow looting all their items and 10k loots? I'm sorry, a lot of the arguments you use to defend yourself vs. other people's arguments probably seem quite satisfactory. Unfortunately, they don't stand up when comparing them to an almost identical (actually quite a bit better than yours) avatar with luck NO WHERE in the same stadium as your own. All of your arguments are basically negated when comparing your luck to mine.

Explain yourself for the next month after I write this post if you wish. Point to my own faults in hunting choices instead of looking at what the rest of us see. I can tell you there is no possible way I'm making such a big mistake that could account for our differences in loot in game and points during events. Anyone who has ever watched my Christmas Mayhem stream could tell you that I transition between mobs too fast for there to be some HUGE mistake made (If you don't believe me, go watch the stream still posted on twitch.tv/stargazing). What I don't have is some magical ability to get the best loots and point values from monsters during events.

Mods, before you go deleting this and considering it a personal attack on this player in general; perhaps look at the direction of this thread and those who are defending it. It is relevant to call out an individual who has stood by this not being a relevant topic.

All this ranting on the forum, with ANYTHING I can say is pointless, truth is I jsut shoot and this time it was me being lucky.
The ONLY person ingame that still hunts highend repeptitive and not goes "eco" and small shit is you so really even though our relationship is broken the only person I feel sorry for in this case is YOU.

Again its nothing I can say or do, I like to shoot big stuff but whatever do I do it ends up with hate, get a good loot "fuck Linzey", bought termi and won events "fuck linzey" sold gun "fuck linzey", my only 2 oiptions is to fold for all this bullshit being thrown on me or to keep going and listen to all complaints....

PS: I NEVER had a 5k pointer in any of the events shooting terminator, none of the terminator shooters ever had......I had my first 5k pointer now (strange coincidence) after sold termi and shooting normal gun.

EDIT: I changed that cause it was so much ahte in it and was on same low level as the attackers, if you could read it then you know :)

Let's face it, the number of hunters globaling is less than 4000 and the people hunting dasps is likely less than a dozen during that 30 days.. and those doing them at the quantity of linzey is counted by one hand at best. See the flaw in your logic yet?

To put that into a statistical context, Tracker says that in the last 30 days there have been 499 Daspletor globals, of which Linzey got 60. That's just over 12%. Given that most of the globals were on Youngs, while a lot of Linzey's were on bigger maturities, which global more often, that would suggest that Linzey has killed less than 12% of the Dasps that have been killed in the last 30 days. However he will probably have killed more than 12% of the large Dasps that have been killed in the last 30 days.

You obviously do not see the sudden change in his behavior immediately prior to the looting of the good guns...like how he killed like zero fucking dasps before the 1950, or how he knew to NOT hunt in the first half of the HM and got way better items and more points by starting with 3 days left even though EVERY other event he started immediately.

The guns you list are irrelevant...apples and oranges....at least you left out the Piron this time while gobbling his nob. :yay:

This has reached a point where people are all starting to wonder. And it has reached the tipping point as to whether MA needs to make some fucking statements, or risk losing a lot of us... THAT, is definitely a proper forum issue, and this forum should stop covering it up. You included.

I will not say he did or did not get inside info, but I will say that MA better look closely at what MIGHT be happening.

Sunsout....I had 10k daspkills Before looting BL1950, I Went to continue my mission after eomons........get your "facts " straight, shit like this is made to draw a Picture, not having anything to do with facts.

Sunsout....I had 10k daspkills Before looting BL1950, I Went to continue my mission after eomons........get your "facts " straight, shit like this is made to draw a Picture, not having anything to do with facts.

sorry, I meant "prior to" I will fix it.

To be clear:

1) You already had the 10k mission on dasp done when you went to loot mod shadow and a perfected tegretov from Eomon Stalkers. Got it.

2) You already had a mod shadow helmet when you went to get 2x 10k off Eomon Prowlers. Got it.

3) You already had 2x 10k off Eomon Prowlers when you went to get 1x 15k off Eomon Old Alpha. Got it.

4) You went to Mulmun Ascendeds the day they were dropping UL adj sk-50's. Got it.

5) You went to Daspletors before Eomon/Mulmun were gone to loot a UL BL1950 on your FIRST GLOBAL. Got it.

6) You've gone to Arkadia for an event and somehow managed to return home for a 650 Gleamer. Got it.

Coincidences. Got it. Thanks for making it all clear.

*I guess I didn't add the coincidences of the Exterminator from Mutants and Tango from THE or borrowing CDF 800 for event which seems crazy in an event where DPS actually matters somewhat and pulling out a 5k pumpkin (or 2-3).

and remember - there are no such things as lucky avatars - but really always right time right place !!!

and remember - there are no such things as lucky avatars - but really always right time right place !!!

I totally agree.

Btw, there are too many anomalies out there for it not to be DYNAMIC.
How come no one is mentioning avatars which loots 5 UL adj sk-50 during migration?
Please pull out some more examples instead of repeating yourself guys...

OK, this is going to sound silly but...

Many times, my best loot occurred shortly after I changed something vital in my activities. Either hunting new area after grinding long time on something else, or changing weapons, or stepping down in dps. When I was in mining phase, and I hit the same area for long time, after moving I hit large.

I talked w/ Dub once and he admitted that when he hit his Ruga tower, it was while using smaller amps from what he was usually using (seems his runs turned to shit recently and could only afford smaller amps IIRC)

It sounds like many of Lindzey's good loots occurred after he made some strange change after a grind-fest.

Many times the grinders get pissed because someone waltzes into their grind field, loots one mob and walks off with ESI or summat.

Even before this, I always thought there was a setting in loot that kicked open doors if it registered vital changes. Not always, but sometimes.

But I've also noticed that when I tried to "jump around" changing everything to try to "pop" it didn't quite work, so.... :dunno:

All this ranting on the forum, with ANYTHING I can say is pointless, truth is I jsut shoot and this time it was me being lucky.
The ONLY person ingame that still hunts highend repeptitive and not goes "eco" and small shit is you so really even though our relationship is broken the only person I feel sorry for in this case is YOU.

Again its nothing I can say or do, I like to shoot big stuff but whatever do I do it ends up with hate, get a good loot "fuck Linzey", bought termi and won events "fuck linzey" sold gun "fuck linzey", my only 2 oiptions is to fold for all this bullshit being thrown on me or to keep going and listen to all complaints....

PS: I NEVER had a 5k pointer in any of the events shooting terminator, none of the terminator shooters ever had......I had my first 5k pointer now (strange coincidence) after sold termi and shooting normal gun.

EDIT: I changed that cause it was so much ahte in it and was on same low level as the attackers, if you could read it then you know :)

Haters are gonna hate what they don't understand.

Seems like Linzey believe he is only one to hunt big mobs
just look 360 days

4 Aurora Linzey Zamperath 1 274 957 PED 5 590 (+5 ul uber weapon + mod shadow + angel)
5 Jenna Star Mercury 1 007 219 PED 5 295 (no item)
18 Helene Helena Fra 518 023 PED 2 739 (no item)

even tt return is way better

With hunting the same mobs than you star, he gets 200k more peds than you with same number of globals (if we calc his average on 5295 globa as you have)
Thats fucking HUGE

not to mention all the other top 20 hunters.

You obviously do not see the sudden change in his behavior immediately prior to the looting of the good guns...like how he killed like zero :censored: dasps in many months prior to the 1950, or how he knew to NOT hunt in the first half of the HM and got way better items and more points by starting with 3 days left even though EVERY other event he started immediately.

The guns you list are irrelevant...apples and oranges....at least you left out the Piron this time :censored: :yay:

This has reached a point where people are all starting to wonder. And it has reached the tipping point as to whether MA needs to make some :censored: statements, or risk losing a lot of us... THAT, is definitely a proper forum issue, and this forum should stop covering it up. You included.

Honestly sometimes I think I'm talking to a child. <removed> We are not covering anything up.. this is the biggest case of perception bias and deep envy I've seen to date on pcf. See my comment about loot algorithms. Make your case on those concepts and I'm with you. Lynching linzey or anyone else for that matter (which you and others seem to do often these days) is unacceptable behavior for an adult.

I just hope for your sake that you aren't ever put into the same situation that linzey is and what others have been before..because then you realize that the things you do and say can have a profound effect on other people and it is selfish to continue to lash out at others because you feel the need to do so.. without evidence... just perceived optics.. or circumstantial at best.

You won't see a comment from mindark on this. They've already told you it is dynamic. For all of us, we know item waves and timing screws a lot of us and that, to me, is the bigger problem. A pattern that more than one planet partner has been trying desperately to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question to MA:
If there is list of chosen lucky avatars - how can I apply?

On more serious note, as somebody said in thread - if you do not trust MA why do you still play?
While it is really incredibly slim chance of this happening by pure luck, we will never know if there has been foul play or not. There is just no way to know it without getting inside MA or Linzey's head.
Sure there is suspicion that Linzey must have some inside info/special threatment but there is no proof.
So it's better to just move on, either leave game or continue playing.

My overall tt results has not changed by somebody looting all those nice items.
Nor they would be different if it would be five different people instead to just one.

And I never looted any good item in 6.5 years of playing.
Of course it would be cool to loot something nice, but I play so long without it.
So I'm still playing and hoping that maybe some day I get a slice of a cake too.

Threads like this only further divide our already weak community, and they will lead to nowhere.

Question to MA:
If there is list of chosen lucky avatars - how can I apply?

On more serious note, as somebody said in thread - if you do not trust MA why do you still play?
While it is really incredibly slim chance of this happening by pure luck, we will never know if there has been foul play or not. There is just no way to know it without getting inside MA or Linzey's head.
Sure there is suspicion that Linzey must have some inside info/special threatment but there is no proof.
So it's better to just move on, either leave game or continue playing.

My overall tt results has not changed by somebody looting all those nice items.
Nor they would be different if it would be five different people instead to just one.

And I never looted any good item in 6.5 years of playing.
Of course it would be cool to loot something nice, but I play so long without it.
So I'm still playing and hoping that maybe some day I get a slice of a cake too.

Threads like this only further divide our already weak community, and they will lead to nowhere.

that way of thinking dosnt work...

The thing is, for one person that talk about it publicly or say it on forum, there is 50 that dont do it, but think it, or act because of it.

I have a friend that sold out his avatar after linzeys looted the 5 th gun. He was mid low level, but it took me time to convert him and make him play eu. The thing is, with that kind of player losing trust in Ma and selling out, we have less players; our stuff value keep going down, and we lose our investments.

There is also a LOT of people that dont want to talk on forums because they are affraid of being black listed and dont get loots themself, or being kicked, or be flamed for bein whiners.

I personnaly think it have to been sayd publicly, and actually my hope is maybe someday someone at ma office find that thread and just give it an internal look.. well that will probably never happen, but who knows

I totally agree.

Btw, there are too many anomalies out there for it not to be DYNAMIC.
How come no one is mentioning avatars which loots 5 UL adj sk-50 during migration?
Please pull out some more examples instead of repeating yourself guys...

Because it wasn't looted by linzey or wss.. or any member now part of a bigger feud.. people will only remember the latest event. There won't be anything will ever do or say to change the minds of those currently having problems with the latest loots... even if, by some chance, they loot an item from the bitching on forums (Herman Asi ten anyone?).

It isn't so much a trust problem. If you take a step back, it is more that people are frustrated with the loot algorithms. People can blame others for being lucky while ignoring people exploiting systems for other loots (vanguard as one example).. or not making such a big fuss about giant esis dropping mostly only on shared loot mobs very commonly. At the end of the day, hunting and other activities are a struggle and missing those ul loots means deep losses.

Then there are people like me who get edgy every time pcf drama rears it's head. Relationships get strained, game play suffers. Community gets more toxic.

even if, by some chance, they loot an item from the bitching on forums (Herman Asi ten anyone?).

This quote right here proves you don't know what you are talking about...bitching doesn't get you items or big loots...the BAD LOOT that preceded the bitching caused BOTH the bitching and the items or the big loots!

The bitching is irrelevant...look at what the guy lost to cause the bitching in the first place and you will see.

All the people that say a rage thread got them loot are quacks.

So quack quack, quacker!

I would GLADLY endure 1000 times more heat than the little bit Linzey is getting for 500k ped of items that no one else gets.

I hope it happens so I can show ya!

I hope you loot stuff too and from what I gather, you are on the road to do so and/or are. But to say no one is getting this stuff, is very false and dishonest. It just isn't a bl1950 or a high lvl req laser rifle. These aren't the only items in game. But people are looting weapons that are worth 20 to 50k and their names aren't linzey. I'm not talking about Gravis or peeeerons or 3k ped armor.

Star grinding dasps like he has does not guarantee a nice ass weapon (which didnt exist at the time he grinded them) just as much as grinding otorugi for 2 months and 250k didn't guarantee me an otorugi brain. In fact, a noob that no longer plays got it. Maybe... just maybe there are things that influence item drops (beyond starting some job) and we need to look at what this person is doing and not go right to some nwo conspiracy.

I hope you loot stuff too and from what I gather, you are on the road to do so and/or are. But to say no one is getting this stuff, is very false and dishonest. It just isn't a bl1950 or a high lvl req laser rifle. These aren't the only items in game. But people are looting weapons that are worth 20 to 50k and their names aren't linzey. I'm not talking about Gravis or peeeerons or 3k ped armor.

Star grinding dasps like he has does not guarantee a nice ass weapon (which didnt exist at the time he grinded them) just as much as grinding otorugi for 2 months and 250k didn't guarantee me an otorugi brain. In fact, a noob that no longer plays got it. Maybe... just maybe there are things that influence item drops (beyond starting some job) and we need to look at what this person is doing and not go right to some nwo conspiracy.

Tell me Whois logée sermons Woerth bêtise en 20 n 50k in 2015?

This quote right here proves you don't know what you are talking about...bitching doesn't get you items or big loots...the BAD LOOT that preceded the bitching caused BOTH the bitching and the items or the big loots!

The bitching is irrelevant...look at what the guy lost to cause the bitching in the first place and you will see.

All the people that say a rage thread got them loot are quacks.

So quack quack, quacker!

And then here you are skipping right over the meaning of the post and going right to flaming. I've never said bitching ever really looted an item.. it is satire.. on the fact that this is a widely held loot theory.. more fun than anything... and so by bitching... they managed indirectly looting something.. their views won't change.

Come on man.

Tell me Whois logée sermons Woerth bêtise en 20 n 50k in 2015?

Try the question in English and perhaps I can better answer. I'm going to assume this was bad autocorrection.

No matter it's skills, luck or knowing wave drops; i have to admit things do look beyond probability.

Now i always feel happy for whoever loots anything, and WSS/Lindzey I give my congratulations for their good fortune.

Just for the Game/Platform i guess it does look kinda skewed, and it's something that MA should maybe look at. Not saying anyone cheated etc, just that when stuff like this happens time after time it gives a bad impression of the game. Perhaps MA should look again at distribution of high end items and figure a way that can't be predicted by players, staff, PP's or anyone (if isn't already the case).

I'll still be playing whatever, but for the playerbase to grow and people to stay and invest there needs to be a sense that all that can hunt at that level have a chance. It all comes down to trust in platform and game operator, and even if is a misconception by people it can still be dangerous to future of EU as a whole.

Dibbler

Just for the Game/Platform i guess it does look kinda skewed, and it's something that MA should maybe look at. Not saying anyone cheated etc, just that when stuff like this happens time after time it gives a bad impression of the game. Perhaps MA should look again at distribution of high end items and figure a way that can't be predicted by players, staff or anyone (if isn't already the case).

This. I'm with you on this concept. Item waves are too predictable. Whether it be esis, mushrooms, eomon elm wavea, rocktropia loots (resource caps), ark guns, arkoins, and so on and so forth.

This is the underlining issue.. not that linzey or MA is corrupt. Their algorithms are too poor for there being money in play.

And with that.. I've said my peace.

This. I'm with you on this concept. Item waves are too predictable. Whether it be esis, mushrooms, eomon elm wavea, rocktropia loots (resource caps), ark guns, arkoins, and so on and so forth.

This is the underlining issue.. not that linzey or MA is corrupt. Their algorithms are too poor for there being money in play.

And with that.. I've said my peace.

Thanks man, is what i was trying to say :)

Status
Back