Entropia and The Chosen Avatars

Status
that way of thinking dosnt work...

The thing is, for one person that talk about it publicly or say it on forum, there is 50 that dont do it, but think it, or act because of it.

I have a friend that sold out his avatar after linzeys looted the 5 th gun. He was mid low level, but it took me time to convert him and make him play eu. The thing is, with that kind of player losing trust in Ma and selling out, we have less players; our stuff value keep going down, and we lose our investments.

There is also a LOT of people that dont want to talk on forums because they are affraid of being black listed and dont get loots themself, or being kicked, or be flamed for bein whiners.

I personnaly think it have to been sayd publicly, and actually my hope is maybe someday someone at ma office find that thread and just give it an internal look.. well that will probably never happen, but who knows

Honestly, since I joined EU and EF at beginning of 2009 I saw posts by people who was not trusting MA for one or more reasons.
Interestingly some of those people are still around and continue to post negative things on PCF. It's crazy!

I remember reading mega threads about other 'unfair' situations.
It had no other impact than divide and weaken player base.

I remember top players were leaving and EF threads were predicting falling skies.
I remember it multiple times over years.
Then I stopped paying attention to it.

You are right in wanting to expose that problem of 'non-random random algorithms' to MA but I'm pretty sure they already know about it. Also SC once a month might work well as you will ensure different people see it.

Therefore I continue thinking that such threads serve no positive purpose as I can only see two possible outcomes here:
a) MA say nothing - people will assume that there was foul play
b) MA say that there was no foul play - people will not believe and continue to think that there was foul play
(it's not gonna happen but theoretically c) MA speak up and admit foul play - people say there were right, few leave, but train moves forward)
So apart c) that will not happen, what good outcomes you think are possible from continuing such threads?

Try the question in English and perhaps I can better answer. I'm going to assume this was bad autocorrection.

Lol first Time with iPad wtf is that auto correcter i CANT remove it
So i was sayin
Tell me who looted weapon worth 20kto50k in 2015??

This. I'm with you on this concept. Item waves are too predictable. Whether it be esis, mushrooms, eomon elm wavea, rocktropia loots (resource caps), ark guns, arkoins, and so on and so forth.

This is the underlining issue.. not that linzey or MA is corrupt. Their algorithms are too poor for there being money in play.

And with that.. I've said my peace.

"Piece"!!!! I finally got to correct the grammer nazi!!!!!

It is statisticaly impossible for a single person to loot 100 % of the uber guns that looted that 2015 year (5/5) considering there is 4000 people hunting there with only basical "luck"
Among those 4000 is the guy next door who joined a week ago and is doing great job on small kerbs right now.
Small kerbs coz big ones are too much.

Mind you, this is coming from a seasoned player not some clueless nib.
I've read it over several times and just can't figure it out.

Maybe it's some subtle joke? If so, it was lost on me.
Or perhaps it was an emotional outburst without any meaning at all? Then why repeat it again in the next post?
Wait, what if it's a well weighed propaganda trick? Like, for the clueless noobs who don't know any better u throw out those simple hooks, and then proceed with more serious arguments for the rest of us?
Yea, that's definitely the best explanation i got so far. Liberté, égalité, fraternité! ¡Viva la Revolución! ¡Hasta la victoria siempre!
Gosh, what a zoo we got in here. :ahh:

Mercury's bitter objectivity sure looks like breath of fresh air in comparison... Ok, sry for the rant, keep flaming.

Lol first Time with iPad wtf is that auto correcter i CANT remove it
So i was sayin
Tell me who looted weapon worth 20kto50k in 2015??

From memory.. there have been a couple enigma l2 and l4s.. one or more m83s. There are more but without combing EL rare loots (which is difficult because of the rare rains since june). Perhaps someone wants to take this on.

They aren't some super bad ass dps machine or L100 guns, but they are still high value. There was a XLR chulan and a long range smuggler tagger too.. they were 20k but not anymore... but still applies.

I get it.. grinding stuff with shit mu on the idea they could get a UL item is very risky and frustrating when someone walks in and gets it or hits the uber on something you've been grinding for weeks on. But it happens.. and perhaps the algorithms and resource caps issues need addressing sooner rather than later.

"Piece"!!!! I finally got to correct the grammer nazi!!!!!

No, I deliberately meant to say peace whether or not it is correct in conventional terms because I am at peace by getting my point out there. But I'll give you half credit. I've taught you well.

On more serious note, as somebody said in thread - if you do not trust MA why do you still play?

Why should there even be someone left that trust MA? I mean after all the years of failures and lack of communication they should not have any players left that trust them. Many of us will always love this game, even if the developers delievers failure after failure. To answer your question why people still play this game and do not trust MA: I guess that it falls down to a mix of love for the game, addiction and hope for it to become better.

Either way I believe such topics as "chosen avatars" is created because we all distrust mindark at this point and it is not any players fault, so turn the critique against the company instead. How mindark still could sit idle and not try to improve communication and customer relations after so many years of players frustration is mindblowing. It is disrespectful for a lot of veteran players that have supported them with alot of money over the years.

Last edited:
From memory.. there have been a couple enigma l2 and l4s.. one or more m83s. There are more but without combing EL rare loots (which is difficult because of the rare rains since june). Perhaps someone wants to take this on.

They aren't some super bad ass dps machine or L100 guns, but they are still high value. There was a XLR chulan and a long range smuggler tagger too.. they were 20k but not anymore... but still applies.

I get it.. grinding stuff with shit mu on the idea they could get a UL item is very risky and frustrating when someone walks in and gets it or hits the uber on something you've been grinding for weeks on. But it happens.. and perhaps the algorithms and resource caps issues need addressing sooner rather than later.

Who and when? Tell me facts. And what is worth over 20k in that??? Nada

Those guns are shit...not the same...the guns Linzeys is getting are the ONLY ones that matter, because they are now winning all the events per usual.

I wonder:

Would it make things better or appease the community (or those individuals feeling a bit unlucky) if Linzey didn't take part in the next Mayhem event, just to see the result?

I stand by my belief that all avatars are created equal. I've said it before and I'll say it again: every one of us started this thing not knowing what was ahead of us. Some did better than others - and good luck to them.

Who and when? Tell me facts. And what is worth over 20k in that??? Nada

Like I said, you can comb through all the entropia life to get who looted them. Salty got one, Bigfoot got one.. just look it up yourself. And yea, all of them are near or in that range.. being as I just sold an l4 for 30k. You just want to be disingenous.. at least I'm trying to have an honest discussion. I've led you to the water, now drink.

AND no to taco those guns aren't the only ones that matter. That gleamed won't win any events. The bl1950 will but a high tiered m83 could too.

The view will be based on whatever prism you want to look at it through.

As to sasha, whomever you are.. thanks for the negative feedback. Btw if you're going to negative rep me, at least do it constructively and not with comments that make you look like an ignorant child throwing a tantrum. For you, that negative rep is a positive.

The thing is, for one person that talk about it publicly or say it on forum, there is 50 that dont do it, but think it, or act because of it.

I have a friend that sold out his avatar after linzeys looted the 5 th gun. He was mid low level, but it took me time to convert him and make him play eu. The thing is, with that kind of player losing trust in Ma and selling out, we have less players; our stuff value keep going down, and we lose our investments.

There is also a LOT of people that dont want to talk on forums because they are affraid of being black listed and dont get loots themself, or being kicked, or be flamed for bein whiners.

I personnaly think it have to been sayd publicly, and actually my hope is maybe someday someone at ma office find that thread and just give it an internal look.. well that will probably never happen, but who knows

I don't always agree with you upon things, but amen to the above :)

There have been more people who were in close connection, or relation to MA employees, who seem to have gotten extra benefits.
It is for me the main reason for being inactive.

Imagine a company with bosses and staff, and some of the staff friends are getting extra benefits. Now people notice this and start complaining... to the staff! Instead to the bosses.
Fact-gathering and statistics guys!

I don't always agree with you upon things, but amen to the above :)

There have been more people who were in close connection, or relation to MA employees, who seem to have gotten extra benefits.
It is for me the main reason for being inactive.

Imagine a company with bosses and staff, and some of the staff friends are getting extra benefits. Now people notice this and start complaining... to the staff! Instead to the bosses.
Fact-gathering and statistics guys!

Raven Lunchbox Palehorse discoveries :
Code:
Modified Angel Gloves (M) 
Herman ASI-30 Smuggler 
Skildek Negator
Eron SoulSplitter
Eron SoulScreamer
Corvus Harness (M)
Modified Fi/Ra/Co Evil
Calypso Land Deed Token #100 Crafting
Calypso Land Deed Token #363 Hunting
MAKO Lightning Smuggler

It is your allies that is why we dont talk about it ?

Patrik Stormer Deluxe
Total Loot: 527 096 PED

Code:
38 767 PED	Aurli
31 067 PED	Aurli
24 242 PED	Scipulor
13 981 PED	Falxangius
12 634 PED	Scipulor

Now lets go to linzey :
Hunting : Total Loot: 2 439 785 PED
Crafting : Total Loot: 2 557 866 PED

now go to ATH table and show me which places in hunting and crafting this avatar has . Will fit any from 1 to 100.

can any of you find a similar player that has over 5 million total loot and has no ath? and still think that it is some kind of exception?

personally i did not got bigger loot than20k in whole 12 years of playing. Am i complaining?

we all create our own luck in this game.

we all knew guns will drop from dasp, even star said it in his stream.
Who from you gone to grind it? and you blame guy who done 15k mobs in BIG dasp room in few months and is in top 5 of ALL TIME DASP hunt place.

Those guns are shit...not the same...the guns Linzeys is getting are the ONLY ones that matter, because they are now winning all the events per usual.

Linzey shoot mm t10 , that is far not newest gun in game and there is way more guns similar to it.We win events because we SHOOT in events and PREPARE for it.
not siting on chair and whining.

From what I can tell from this forum none of the items Linzey has looted - except Skildek Exterminator, something that Star looted in 2014 - he has wanted to keep, and is selling/sold. The one item that Linzey has seemed to have wanted is a Lifesteal cloak; he never looted, kinda bad information/fix from his supposed 'mole' in MA in 2013. Why wouldn't they supply him with the item he wanted to keep?

In 2014, I remember Linzey buying up all the perfect essences for extremely high price - over 150ped because I filled some of his orders - but the Lifesteal cloak didn't loot and the HP cloak did and Linzey stopped buying essences. Question I ponder, if Linzey had 'mole' in Mindark helping him why did he not loot the cloak he wanted in 2013 and why did he buy all those perfect essences for super high price when his supposed 'mole' would have told him the lifesteal cloak isn't looting.

The facts are there aren't any facts proving anything, and this is just a conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
Raven Lunchbox Palehorse discoveries :
Code:
Modified Angel Gloves (M) 
Herman ASI-30 Smuggler 
Skildek Negator
Eron SoulSplitter
Eron SoulScreamer
Corvus Harness (M)
Modified Fi/Ra/Co Evil
Calypso Land Deed Token #100 Crafting
Calypso Land Deed Token #363 Hunting
MAKO Lightning Smuggler

Patrik Stormer Deluxe
Total Loot: 527 096 PED

Code:
38 767 PED	Aurli
31 067 PED	Aurli
24 242 PED	Scipulor
13 981 PED	Falxangius
12 634 PED	Scipulor

Now lets go to linzey :
Hunting : Total Loot: 2 439 785 PED
Crafting : Total Loot: 2 557 866 PED

now go to ATH table and show me which places in hunting and crafting this avatar has . Will fit any from 1 to 100.

can any of you find a similar player that has over 5 million total loot and has no ath? and still think that it is some kind of exception?

personally i did not got bigger loot than20k in whole 12 years of playing. Am i complaining?

we all create our own luck in this game.

we all knew guns will drop from dasp, even star said it in his stream.
Who from you gone to grind it? and you blame guy who done 15k mobs in BIG dasp room in few months and is in top 5 of ALL TIME DASP hunt place.

Linzey shoot mm t10 , that is far not newest gun in game and there is way more guns similar to it.We win events because we SHOOT in events and PREPARE for it.
not siting on chair and whining.

Your right stormer luck was also suspicious.

But we are talking about 2015 here

But PLEASE !! Mr ' i play since 12 years' everyone knows you are not joda and that you bought the avatar (oh i thought that was forbidden???) a very few years before or u learnt englsh VERY QUICK my old friend.

Reactions: SHY

But PLEASE !! Mr ' i play since 12 years' everyone knows you are not joda and that you bought the avatar (oh i thought that was forbidden???) a very few years before or u learnt englsh VERY QUICK my old friend.

public secrets ;)

Wow it's been 2 days and it's still the top topic? No offence but ain't this thread getting a little to old by now? Fact is that Linzey got the gun and yes buuuuuhuuu bad ass for others that was hunting the same! I get the frustration behind this and ppl are allowed too think what they want but come on now , there ain't no meat left on this poor chicken!

The answer to Stormer's "luck" is in my initial post. It wasn't luck, it was hard work. I know this guy IRL, and in his prime career in EU he could spend 60-70 hours a week hunting high level creatures.

This thread is making my head hurt. :banghead:

[Please dont click if you're eating your lunch]

From what I can tell from this forum none of the items Linzey has looted - except Skildek Exterminator, something that Star looted in 2014 - he has wanted to keep, and is selling/sold. The one item that Linzey has seemed to have wanted is a Lifesteal cloak; he never looted, kinda bad information/fix from his supposed 'mole' in MA in 2013. Why wouldn't they supply him with the item he wanted to keep?

In 2014, I remember Linzey buying up all the perfect essences for extremely high price - over 150ped because I filled some of his orders - but the Lifesteal cloak didn't loot and the HP cloak did and Linzey stopped buying essences. Question I ponder, if Linzey had 'mole' in Mindark helping him why did he not loot the cloak he wanted in 2013 and why did he buy all those perfect essences for super high price when his supposed 'mole' would have told him the lifesteal cloak isn't looting.

The facts are there aren't any facts proving anything, and this is just a conspiracy theory.

<removed>The cloaks were divulged BY MA to all of us before they looted...none of his new big guns were....see the difference yet?

The only way that cloak goes to linzey in HM is if it was given directly by MA...that therefore is much more unlikely than someone getting a phone call to go camp a mob he hasn't touched for 9 months...not saying that happened either, but I am saying MA needs to make a statement and calm us down before too many leave.

Because it sure as hell looks like something aint right.

Last edited by a moderator:
<removed>The cloaks were divulged BY MA to all of us before they looted...none of his new big guns were....see the difference yet?

Well 1 looted already.. and even before that there were very high level gun L discoveries. One could conclude that there is a POSSIBILITY of a UL gun.. after all, it is commonly talked about on these forums about new mobs, etc possibly having UL guns of their L counterparts. Not everything is going to be spelled out in an RCE game... they just can't.

And clear your storage.

I have a strange feeling that our beloved Linzey will be almost sold out in 2 years max. like some of the lucky avatars that we had in the EU history.and there are 2 reasons: us or he will have the best that he can have. Or it just be a lot of us selling out because all this dynamic stuff.i hope im wrong and all of us will get the results that we are waiting for. One thing I want to add more , I think there are 3 Types of avatars , 1 random avatars dopo or non depo they win they lose they quit after a while.nothing special happens. 2 the pay to play avatars (im seeing 300k + skills players with a very big amount of money put in this game having strugling to hit a 5 k hof in like over 8 years of gameplay) and 3 the payed to play avatars anything they do is a win, even if they are in search of dung and fruits they still might get a mod something while walking.im just observing facts
Regards
Noob player.
Edited:/:/ no hate for Linzey or any of you ladies and gentlemans

Last edited:
<removed> The cloaks were divulged BY MA to all of us before they looted...none of his new big guns were....see the difference yet?

The only way that cloak goes to linzey in HM is if it was given directly by MA...that therefore is much more unlikely than someone getting a phone call to go camp a mob he hasn't touched for 9 months...not saying that happened either, but I am saying MA needs to make a statement and calm us down before too many leave.

Because it sure as hell looks like something aint right.

I don't remember Mindark making any announcement that the Vitality cloak would replace the Lifesteal version in 2014. Maybe I am wrong about that, but I don't remember it. All I remember is Linzey buying perfect essences for a very high price in the hope of looting the Lifesteal cloak and stopped paying that amount once the Vitality cloak looted. He seemed to lack any kind of insider information, which doesn't quite fit the claims in the thread.

You can search rare items on EL to find out this stuff.

Two L4s looted this year, one to a low level player, one to an experienced player.

Two M83 looted this year, one to a low level player, one to an experienced player.

Five L2s looted this year but that doesn't really compare to the value of those other guns.

I don't remember Mindark making any announcement that the Vitality cloak would replace the Lifesteal version in 2014. Maybe I am wrong about that, but I don't remember it. All I remember is Linzey buying perfect essences for a very high price in the hope of looting the Lifesteal cloak and stopped paying that amount once the Vitality cloak looted. He seemed to lack any kind of insider information, which doesn't quite fit the claims in the thread.

Has anyone claimed that Linzey had inside information in 2013 or 2014? Suggesting that something is the case now doesn't imply that it has always been the case.

Linzey has an ATH of 68023 on an ore-amp in 2010. I don't know if it's still on the ATH list, but it would have been pretty high up the list back then.

People keep talking about facts, but few people are providing them.

Again you miss my point...a vamp was killed on average every 20 seconds....insider info doesn't even apply in this situation, as no one could guarantee they were doing it at the exact right time.

It DOES apply when certain avatars know what to hunt and when way more than they should...again, not saying this was or was not the case with linzey, but either way, it is totally different scenario. You are trying to defend him with a completely irrelevant comparison.

2014 cloaks has NOTHING to do with it.

You can search rare items on EL to find out this stuff.

Two L4s looted this year, one to a low level player, one to an experienced player.

Two M83 looted this year, one to a low level player, one to an experienced player.

Five L2s looted this year but that doesn't really compare to the value of those other guns.

Has anyone claimed that Linzey had inside information in 2013 or 2014? Suggesting that something is the case now doesn't imply that it has always been the case.

Linzey has an ATH of 68023 on an ore-amp in 2010. I don't know if it's still on the ATH list, but it would have been pretty high up the list back then.

People keep talking about facts, but few people are providing them.

Id welcome an investigation BY MINDARK or any other institute and Im openhearted to let all know my exact spendings and returns and deposits/withdrawals all the way back to 2001. I have nothing to hide but you claim nobody brings facts and its as simple as nobody can bring facts, its speculations and its bad for the game and its very bad for me personally aswell.

Helena was Crying since I bought terminator then the gun was bad, then sharing was bad, then the events was made in the wrong way, then I loot well hunting then its wrong system. No matter what I do these people will complain if I do well......ofc not if I do bad or the times I do since they dont know I do that too ofc. I have no fucking inside info but how the hell can I show that to YOU or anybody else ???
There is NOTHING that can be done afaik but Im open to be proven wrong but all this bullshit becomes a pain. Not only have I alot of Money invested (more then I should) but allso my love for this game here, my second Life..

Im scared I dont want to stay and play it if this withchunt goes on, Im scared this shit is bad for the game, Im scared that I cant sell my stuff since they ruined my rep (in fact allmost all rares Ive lotoed is still mine) and ultimately Im scared that the result from all this bullshit will take away my hobby and second Life........

Facts are that many more rares have been looted, many monetary ATHs and many has lost shitloads and cried, Ive played this game on same conditions as anybody else but I get treated as shit right now.

I did 2 golden keys the first thing as I came to arkadia and lost 20k, they cried WHY LINZEY ALLWAYS GETS ALL RARES, in reality I jsut lost 20k but had a few golden parts back and they showed as rares.......

I would be jealous and prolly smack my hand in the table or whatever if anybody else had the luck to hit something I really really really wanted but I would NEVER treat anybody like this.

Nothing I say can change anything but Im asking for some understanding about what the effects can be and how it effects a real person playing this avatar and honestly Ive done nothing more then any of you expect maybe done a few more hours shooting lately then most other people.

I wont comment anymore, I suggest you report me to mindark or go call a friend or whatever but to keep bashing here is hurting me ALOT and it allso hurts the game and the trust in the game wich I assume you like, if you dont like the game then you wouldnt care and sit here and talk shit.

//Linz

I'm not sure why you would respond directly to me in that way. I have not expressed any opinion on whether it is or is not fair in this thread. I have only spoken about recorded data that is publicly available. Admittedly my first post had an arched eyebrow, but nothing more.

Status
Back