Entropia and The Chosen Avatars

Status
[Global] Creator of Ped has looted a rare item Tin Foil Hat with a value of 0 ped!

Honestly if this conversation were a dead horse, we have gone past beating it, and now are on to grinding the powder of the horse and simply just beating each other. I honestly don't see what there is to gain from speculation of people who don't have to facts but claim to perceive an all knowing understanding to each aspect of the game.

Even if one of us in this thread were right, the game would remain the same.

P.S. hakuna matata

Again you miss my point...a vamp was killed on average every 20 seconds....insider info doesn't even apply in this situation, as no one could guarantee they were doing it at the exact right time.

It DOES apply when certain avatars know what to hunt and when way more than they should...again, not saying this was or was not the case with linzey, but either way, it is totally different scenario. You are trying to defend him with a completely irrelevant comparison.

2014 cloaks has NOTHING to do with it.

It's a different scenario, but it's an example refuting the idea Linzey plays with insider information. That said, I don't think we will achieve much discussing it further.

Last edited:
/mod note/

I've let this thread run on to give you all an opportunity to vent.

As JohnCapital posted yesterday (10 pages or so back now!), every few years there's accusations of some avatar being 'chosen'.
And no, they're not all Swedish, or 'living next door to MindArk' or whatever is the current tinfoil-hat theory at the time.

I look at some of you and think how outraged you'd be yourself if you had some decent loots and someone made the same allegations about you.
Actually, for some of the higher-profile long-term members, how outraged you were when others made allegations about you after getting a nice item or ATH.

I think krogfan (Linzey) has made a pretty fair statement there, that he's more than willing for MindArk to investigate anything he's done.
But you know, no matter what was investigated, or what MindArk reported on such an investigation, the main attackers here wouldn't be satisfied. Even if Linzey were to leave EU (as others have done), it would seem no time at all before they found someone else to accuse in a similar way.
( Unless of course, they themselves suddenly became the next so-called 'chosen' one, at which point it would obviously only be due to their own 'hard work' or whatever. :eyecrazy: )

Venting simple frustration with things you can't control or don't understand is fairly normal.
You express it, learn from it if possible, and move on.

But that's not what's been happening here.
Some of the emotions I see being expressed here are: jealousy, bitterness, envy, and entitlement.
Constant negativity is a vicious cycle which is destructive both to yourselves personally, and to the community in general.
Nothing that Linzey, nor MindArk, do can change that for you.
Only you can change yourselves, or your attitudes.

I'll leave this thread open for now, but I'd like the threadstarter to seriously consider whether it should stay that way.

I Volunteer To Be Next ...

Atrax 2016!

I need like a 120k ATH off an atrax young or a big kerb and then a couple of UL SIB for lvl 30-ish BLP and MF.

After that I'll get some better gear and step it up so I can hit 5 or 10 more ATH and some real uber stuff. You guys can run a thread like this about me all year while it rains endless loot, I won't even be mad. Hell after the first 200 - 300k I won't even withdraw.

Come on MA let's GO I'm waiting for your call!

Get a fucking life people!!! Really....

He had some luck so fucking what?

Nobs are still getting 50k hoffs on a regular basis.

At least this guy try every day and apparently invested allot.

/mod note/

As JohnCapital posted yesterday (10 pages or so back now!), every few years there's accusations of some avatar being 'chosen'.
And no, they're not all Swedish, or 'living next door to MindArk' or whatever is the current tinfoil-hat theory at the time.

I look at some of you and think how outraged you'd be yourself if you had some decent loots and someone made the same allegations about you.
Actually, for some of the higher-profile long-term members, how outraged you were when others made allegations about you after getting a nice item or ATH.

I think krogfan (Linzey) has made a pretty fair statement there, that he's more than willing for MindArk to investigate anything he's done.
But you know, no matter what was investigated, or what MindArk reported on such an investigation, the main attackers here wouldn't be satisfied. Even if Linzey were to leave EU (as others have done), it would seem no time at all before they found someone else to accuse in a similar way.
( Unless of course, they themselves suddenly became the next so-called 'chosen' one, at which point it would obviously only be due to their own 'hard work' or whatever. :eyecrazy: )

Venting simple frustration with things you can't control or don't understand is fairly normal.

Some of the emotions I see being expressed here are: jealousy, bitterness, envy, and entitlement.
Constant negativity is a vicious cycle which is destructive both to yourselves personally, and to the community in general.

I'll leave this thread open for now, but I'd like the threadstarter to seriously consider whether it should stay that way.

What she said. Plus rep. I "was" going to post this same sentiment couple pages ago, but with all the strong emotions floating around, I didn't want to be put in any crosshairs. Investigate, no matter the outcome, Linzey and MA are wrong and this cycle will continue. All the luck...improbable, yes, but impossible, no. Dynamic, right?

/mod note/

My intention with this thread was good. I do not approve of this bashing and bullying "the chosen avatars". From this post on, I will give the thread one more chance, after that I think it has served its purpose.

Then as Linzey is willing - I suggest that MA investigate and report. Its their game, their systems.

The view on mindark and EU is starting to become very religious... scary

Last edited:
There is other way also. MA can finally reveal how loot works and then everyone can see for himself if such "lucky" loots were possible and what were odds (if they fit into mathematical possibility range)

Just a small question while i am work..
What the fuck is this thread about? Discussion of tinfoil hat theory? 250 posts?

These threads should be :
1. post "hypothesis"
2. post "you have no proof"
3. post "oh you are right, ill get back to you if i ever get any"
4. post "NECROPOST hahaha look how old this thread is, i wonder what happened to tinfoil hat guy, did he leave?"

If you think for a moment that MA wants to give out good loot to one player to piss others off, then you should think again. So only two choices left, either very good observation skills and luck OR it is MA avatar (which wouldnt make sense, as they want to keep markup as high as possible to keep players from selling out all at the same time). There have been plenty of cases where observation skills could be used to make some money, for example the day UL rings started dropping like mad, just 2k usd investment in boxes could have doubled your money, now the prices of rings have dropped because of this, but first day of keeping your eye on globals could have given you the information about it.

And no i dont like Linzey myself, cause of a recent case where he attacked me for asking a question, but i love Entropia Universe and if i was feeling like some of you do, i would quit (i wouldnt stay here and spread pointless fairytales). So as many of you are talking and talking about MA cheating BUT actually not leaving and trolling around (Shoti i am looking at you), i wonder what could be the reasoning behind it all...

So man the f*** up and start playing the game or quit. Many of you are like man who suspects her GF is cheating, but choose to stay with her, just so you can shout at her every day, and some of you even refuse to have sex with her (playing the game), but for some reason yet you think the best thing to do, is to stay with the GF who might be cheating and shout at her for months.

If MA fucks around and is caught i will dump her, but to this day, i am not convinced that she does and i still trust her.

Like I said, my intention with this thread was good. It was never meant to fuel the existing conspiracy theory's. I have been advised to close this thread, and I think it's a good advice. Thank you for your interest in my thread.

Status
Back