Entropia and The Chosen Avatars

Status
Do you even lift?

This pretty much sums it up in a good metaphor. The skinny kid pointing at the muscular dude yelling "Roids roids", And the skinny kid doesn't even lift.

Im speachless.. well no im not. Make ur mind up. Lots of fact.

Also see the reason for this thread. You are no fool people

Mindark answer:
I was just waiting for these posts to come,
My opinion, gz to linzey, no doubts one of the all time hunters.

But yes i do agree with most, there's more people hunting the same mobs and lots of hours each day and can't have simillar results. so yea it is unfair.

Knowing if you hunt the same mob and even if you shot or grinded as much you wouldnt get the tt return nor the items or anything of the sort, I did several grinds along side with a friend, we both tracked numbers and things get "interesting" to say the least
lol_941628.jpg

Now the last 5 uber items looted to the same player (but hey, its dynamic!)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
You got your reason to be "upset" on this one.
About the events, you shouldnt forget either that you dont have matching DPS, and the DPS and weapon you use currently you looted yourself.... how many can say the same about a proper dps tool?
Do people still doubt about the guy who is working with MA? :scratch2:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just see on the coming VU what else he and his group knows and enjoy watching the show :ahh:
I got huge respect for you Rocky, as you know but well.
You cant properly say over the past times you had bad luck,
Was quite recently on Halloween Mayhem you did loot the Mod angel and there were also a lot of people doing Count Vamps.
I know some did the whole event almost by buying Essences for the max points / h

But it wont be any use to sit here raging or anything,
Wont really do anything posting here or even contact support, most of the times people feel shit on.

About the events, you shouldnt forget either that you dont have matching DPS, and the DPS and weapon you use currently you looted yourself.... how many can say the same about a proper dps tool?

Was quite recently on Halloween Mayhem you did loot the Mod angel and there were also a lot of people doing Count Vamps.
I know some did the whole event almost by buying Essences for the max points / h

Wont really do anything posting here or even contact support, most of the times people feel shit on.

Hey Paulo.

I can tell you one thing about that mod angel. It was during the time where this guy hunted and got UL exterminator. So I really really believe he knows about the loot and started exactly to hunt during that time, while for me it was just by chance. The mod angel was supposed to be for him in other words. I know its hard to swallow, but thats the fact im seeing now. I dont like to believe it, but the fact and data that is talking.

I simply feel bad for the deposterors. For me its a fun game and i haven't deposited more than 12k ped during my soon 10 years stay here so I wont care, but we must care of the majority of people here. As example, if I would get say 1 or 2 ATHs, i would start giving people some of those peds as i see it theirs or a part of they depo.
Ok thats just me, lets not talk about my good sides :D

Regards :ahh:

Hey Paulo.

I can tell you one thing about that mod angel. It was during the time where this guy hunted and got UL exterminator. So I really really believe he knows about the loot and started exactly to hunt during that time, while for me it was just by chance. The mod angel was supposed to be for him in other words. I know its hard to swallow, but thats the fact im seeing now. I dont like to believe it, but the fact and data that is talking.

I simply feel bad for the deposterors. For me its a fun game and i haven't deposited more than 12k ped during my soon 10 years stay here so I wont care, but we must care of the majority of people here. As example, if I would get say 1 or 2 ATHs, i would start giving people some of those peds as i see it theirs or a part of they depo.
Ok thats just me, lets not talk about my good sides :D

Regards :ahh:
UL pedcard and no depo seems like you are chosen :)

Last 3 years I guess I depoed 600k +-, I dont regret that but your talk becomes funny when you forget all facts like your own luck, my depos pays for your withdrawal.......thats giving enough for today!

UL pedcard and no depo seems like you are chosen :)

Last 3 years I guess I depoed 600k +-, I dont regret that but your talk becomes funny when you forget all facts like your own luck, my depos pays for your withdrawal.......thats giving enough for today!

Well we don't know such facts... But seems "fair"? I dunno. I let the public judge.

Yes I may be lucky, but not because of the goodies. Rather determination and trust in some of my friend put me where Im at now.

Anyway, gratz since u are a top hunter no doubt but I let the fariness or not to people to judge not the simple me:yup:

there is nothing wrong or bad about people looting ul stuff once, or from time to time

We are all speachless about FACTS.
just check 2015 facts. About 4000 unique hunters farming universe 24/7 and with result:

2 uber BLP looted: ul isis bl1950, ul perfected tegretov: looter LINZEY and LINZEY
1 uber LASER looted: ul EWE LC-625 Gleamer: looter LINZEY
1 uber plasma looted: Tango : looter LINZEY
1 uber rocket looted: Ul exterminator: looter LINZEY

(i dont count other lower level weapons that he also got, or mod shadow which is tt shit for him)

So entropia universe 2015, 4000 hunters shot 24/7 , 5 UL uber weapon dropped, all 5 by the same player.

The fact there is some people that still believe that game is a fair and well balanced universe, in which we all have the same chance, makes me speechless.

The really good thing is, more and more people stop being blind. I receive so many messaged of people that start opening their eyes and are just disgusted from that game.

I have nothing against Linzey, he was a cool guy (not sure that current owner is the linzey i knew before). We are on the good way. In a few years we will just connect to see him alone in his game with all his toys worth tt, having all the servers by himself with all his wraped gifts.

Just my two pecs :-D

there is nothing wrong or bad about people looting ul stuff once, or from time to time

We are all speachless about FACTS.
just check 2015 facts. About 4000 unique hunters farming universe 24/7 and with result:

2 uber BLP looted: ul isis bl1950, ul perfected tegretov: looter LINZEY and LINZEY
1 uber LASER looted: ul EWE LC-625 Gleamer: looter LINZEY
1 uber plasma looted: Tango : looter LINZEY
1 uber rocket looted: Ul exterminator: looter LINZEY

(i dont count other lower level weapons that he also got, or mod shadow which is tt shit for him)

So entropia universe 2015, 4000 hunters shot 24/7 , 5 UL uber weapon dropped, all 5 by the same player.

The fact there is some people that still believe that game is a fair and well balanced universe, in which we all have the same chance, makes me speechless.

The really good thing is, more and more people stop being blind. I receive so many messaged of people that start opening their eyes and are just disgusted from that game.

I have nothing against Linzey, he was a cool guy (not sure that current owner is the linzey i knew before). We are on the good way. In a few years we will just connect to see him alone in his game with all his toys worth tt, having all the servers by himself with all his wraped gifts.

Just my two pecs :-D

About that yes i did say it does feel somewhat unfair when there's a lot of hunters out there daily griding also a lot of PED.

But you also got some lucky ones in soc, even tho i stand out, most players can witness the most valuable items / hofs end up on WSS or Entropy. and some are under my skills and cycle nowhere near as much and yet get to have those loots

2 Examples, while I did the Evisc mission i never got past 300 ped, no items, but i was expecting, I just kept playing eco,
Some guys with barelly the 100/500 mission on their first kills loot calytrek and the other emik L4 unl :rolleyes:....
Same with Aurli and so on :D

So you should also look at the hate your soc passes by not only to WSS but others,
It is unfair to some extend, no doubt, but linzey did state he depo'd heavilly.

It is also unfair to other players what some of your soc loots/knows over the others around other planets too that the average player doesnt get to know.

Looted on Dasp while MA is advertising bot event with shared Hydra? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Do you even lift?

The choosing avatar is in office :laugh:

So you lought on you friends face :nutkick: :laugh:

Joking jezz is dynamic :duh:
Is not so notoriuos come on :silly2:

Last edited:
Can not complain, I'm in the top 25 in hunting all time at the Entropia Tracker and my best loot so far has been a ul-jaguar foot guards M back in 2006 when we talking about items..........

:twocents:

Beat that.:)

Can not complain, I'm in the top 25 in hunting all time at the Entropia Tracker and my best loot so far has been a ul-jaguar foot guards M back in 2006 when we talking about items..........

:twocents:

Is. Dynamic hunt what office can pm you only :laugh:

Now watch a random name loot a nice item too off maybe those shared loot mob..

Good "luck" to anyone that tries and still hope.

Btw i loved the black friday special swedish hall of fame :girl:

Its kinda sad to see so much envy and hatred when some players managed to be successfull and to time item waves well repeatedly. Ask yourself if you were the one doing well if you wanted all others to call you a cheat.

From a pure logical factor it makes no sense for mindark to have chosen avatars as it actually does not do them any good - im sure if they wanted to play false they could disable global messages and drain the lootpool without anyone knowing who did it - but they would only damage their own game concept by depleting the lootpool as more and more players would have even worse returns and loose the fun in playing.
We play this game to have fun and we deposit because we do trust mindark, if we didnt we certainly would be playing the wrong game ;)

Its kinda sad to see so much envy and hatred when some players managed to be successfull and to time item waves well repeatedly. Ask yourself if you were the one doing well if you wanted all others to call you a cheat.

From a pure logical factor it makes no sense for mindark to have chosen avatars as it actually does not do them any good - im sure if they wanted to play false they could disable global messages and drain the lootpool without anyone knowing who did it - but they would only damage their own game concept by depleting the lootpool as more and more players would have even worse returns and loose the fun in playing.
We play this game to have fun and we deposit because we do trust mindark, if we didnt we certainly would be playing the wrong game ;)

No offense but you mostly from what i've seen dedicated a lot of time to space with your MS and stuff, latelly more active on the ark event tho, but still the point here isnt really about the hof size and such thing nor hatred.

There is a lot of hate in this game yes because its RCE,
I gave my opinion, and even tho you cant really consider me a lucky avatar, I did and do fine overall in EU.

Point is, the chance to ever loot any remarkable item or something extraordinary, even a shitty discovery.
I never had one for example.
Items Cant say i looted a gun for example to hunt with, (not purelly to leech MU of someone else),
If i looted a gun i'd like the dps and would suit my gamestyle, i'd feel blessed, even if i try the mobs that drop it i know for a fact its not possible for me.

However some whatever they touch seems the timing is right for them all the time.
Not being jealous or hatefull, is just facts for everyone's eyes.

I'm happy overall with my EU experience, i love the game is why i keep at it even after 8 years of making my account, and overall I'm not at a loss at all.

I just believe MA should speak out more about the state of game and things being done because this isnt properly a 5dollar game for many,
Several thousands go into gear and auctions and such, and feels the bugs/protection and level of comitment for the player base isnt take serious at all...

I did ask support about loot waves, item waves,
What i got back was always about good timing, being effective and such,
I even asked if withdrawl affects your returns cos each time I commited a large one i had severe reduction on my loot.

But the answer is clarifying... but not the results

So you dont believe one player getting all the unl and/or valuable items is just pure luck.
So do I. Any player with a few years in EU cant believe it. Because such a repetitive luck cannot exist. So how he managed to get them ? That is the question.
I have my own opinion and you are right, this opinion makes me losing my trust on MA, and makes me think it is time to stop. It definitely does not deserve loss of time and money anymore.

Envy and salt be real in this thread.

It's probability. Cycle 20k a day in hunting and see what you get. Don't expect to get much doing 1k hunts.

My only complaint here is that the item waves are exploitable and it is likely a symptom of a platform that does not have capability to do loot algorithms.. and it is handled by jobs outside the platform.

Everyone always bitches at one or two avatars about looting UL guns because it is the "cool" thing to do.. but I've seen enigmas and m83s looted by people that are much lower level. How about all the new robot armor? Not looted by chosen people. UL Piron was looted on my LA Khorum Coast today by someone much lower than me. Shitty gun you say? Still a rare UL item.... not a chosen player. You want a BL1950? Well.. do you hunt Dasps? Nope... well then you can't complain grinding on atrox.

I would say to stop bitching and moaning and figure out where that loot is coming from (I know, why cant you).. and stop hunting small mobs that do not drop those things.

Ok. Now I write honestly what I think and feel about the game after 10 years in here all that I have met and believe.

1. MA is here to make money.

2. MA has selected certain players because they must demonstrate that it is possible to succeed in the game.

3. There are players who do certain jobs for MA in the game and do get paid from the lootpool.

4. Some loot is reserved to the beginners in the game because it creates good PR.

5. Super rare or 'best items " are given by hand of MA.

6. Super ATH:s is given by hand of MA.

On these points no one can not change my opinion, only if MA presents 100% proof that I am wrong.

It's probability. Cycle 20k a day in hunting and see what you get. Don't expect to get much doing 1k hunts.

My only complaint here is that the item waves are exploitable and it is likely a symptom of a platform that does not have capability to do loot algorithms.. and it is handled by jobs outside the platform.

Everyone always bitches at one or two avatars about looting UL guns because it is the "cool" thing to do.. but I've seen enigmas and m83s looted by people that are much lower level. How about all the new robot armor? Not looted by chosen people. UL Piron was looted on my LA Khorum Coast today by someone much lower than me. Shitty gun you say? Still a rare UL item.... not a chosen player. You want a BL1950? Well.. do you hunt Dasps? Nope... well then you can't complain grinding on atrox.

I would say to stop bitching and moaning and figure out where that loot is coming from (I know, why cant you).. and stop hunting small mobs that do not drop those things.

Probability... you know there are other people hunting the same things Linzey hunts, right? It's not envy, it's just probability says this shouldn't happen.

Reactions: ZPF
Ok. Now I write honestly what I think and feel about the game after 10 years in here all that I have met and believe.

2. MA has selected certain players because they must demonstrate that it is possible to succeed in the game.

3. There are players who do certain jobs for MA in the game and do get paid from the lootpool.

4. Some loot is reserved to the beginners in the game because it creates good PR.

On these points no one can not change my opinion, only if MA presents 100% proof that I am wrong.

You are probably right on most of your points. Thing is most of people are scarzd to talk on official forums, or say its useless since Mindark no not care and dont even bother anymore communicating with players on official forums.

But you cant imagine how many players think the same way you do, and this is the reason n1 why so many players stop playing eu.

I was told about today item by a noob friend that pmed me saying "lol mindark gave one more ul to linzey, corruption universe rulez".

Anyways, socmates and friends are right, its pointless talking about it on forum, only the trolls that dont know about what hunting for years talk, the real hunters really knows what is happening here. I think today will be an ath withdrawl day

+1

A company will do anything to increase profits as long as they know they can get away with it.

The playerbase blaming everything on "luck" and "EU is dynamic" is exactly what MA is counting on.

And assuming that friends of MA employees don't have an advantage is utter stupidity. You're literally saying human nature isn't a thing.

Probability... you know there are other people hunting the same things Linzey hunts, right? It's not envy, it's just probability says this shouldn't happen.

Very few people hunt Dasp... he is doing a large portion.. so yes, probability IS in his favor. You can make the case that big weapons and UL gear shouldn't be on Dasps or mobs out of most people's reach and for that I agree.. but they are.

Warlocks and Eomon are another story but again.. you can't call me chosen because I looted 5 DUNE armor pieces. No one called me chosen or zhorgul chosen when we looted a ton of the Liakon pieces currently in game.

It's just jealousy. Valid jealousy... but jealousy nonetheless.

Last edited:

Yes no doubt some players linzey included, grind more in a day than some grind in a month, some are just clueless about that, but if you calc dps and cost on gusn, you'd see what soem guns spit an hour without defensive costs.

However I did mentin even if some players did the EXACT same thing for the exact same time frame, they wouldnt get the tt return / items some get, i share my evisc, marci, aurli mission as example, where even ESIs were hard to see, non sizable.

However big effort also bring big pays, linzey is the proof, also others do ok but take less risk and wont get the items,
Like for example your effort for each single post you make have some reference your LA's and how great MU it has... we kinda get it already

Got also a "testemony" of a friend that brings me to believe its more about personal luck than whatever else you might call.

This friend within a week looted 3 RX parts, in diferent bots, then went bigger, warlock, looted unl m83, and within minutes later RX part again

Was I happy for him? sure
Does it look fair among most players that grinds those bots over and over? nope

But thats how it is in EU

Like for example your effort for each single post you make have some reference your LA's and how great MU it has... we kinda get it already

Don't be jelly. Least I care about my investments. Most land area owners don't do crap.

Honestly, it really is sad to see these posts and envy eat up the community. Will always be something.

Last edited:
Got also a "testemony" of a friend that brings me to believe its more about personal luck than whatever else you might call.

This friend within a week looted 3 RX parts, in diferent bots, then went bigger, warlock, looted unl m83, and within minutes later RX part again

Was I happy for him? sure
Does it look fair among most players that grinds those bots over and over? nope

But thats how it is in EU

I looted my dune parts within about a span of a month. Do we forget about the same people looting mushrooms over and over again or say TheProfit looting them constantly while i was in the instance and I got none?

I will agree on anyone who will say that the item waves and how loot is distributed because of the loot algorithms is incredibly flawed. What I will not tolerate is people being lazy and going right to conspiracy theories forgetting that the game is regulated by the Swedish Gaming Board. The whining has affect on other people too.. to listen to it constantly. It's selfish and just plan pathetic to constantly make people feel bad about playing the same game you do and being lucky or perhaps .. just perhaps.. this is the strategy part of it all.

I find it is best to concentrate on what you yourself can achieve, as soon as you look outside that and what others loot etc it only breeds unhappiness/resentment.

I'm not top 10 hunter/miner/crafter or whatever, never looted anything uber, never had mining tower, but to be honest i do ok and get by. I still enjoy playing and doing things at my own pace Dibbling along.

I have seen/known of things over the years that made me raise my eyebrows which pushed me close to quitting, but at the end of the day i enjoy playing and now just do what i can in my own time and turnover rate. I think some things over the years looked "fishy", some things i am 90% sure they were beyond explanation (sales before changes ingame are known, scanner-gate etc i could go on), but at the end of the day doesn't really affect me or my play.

Those in charge should take some notice though, there is a perception with a large number that something is in fact "not right" with fairness etc. Whether fact or not the perception itself does harm with EU, especially as we are dealing with an RCE. Now whether there are leaks somewhere in Ma/PP teams or favouritism, or if it is just a matter of "sour grapes" by a minority.. the perception is there within the community.

Lastly I have no sour grapes of my own, congratulations to Linzey, and others who have got something nice. However as i said it seems as though some have information "ahead" of events/changes ingame, and has been observed a number of occasions which is my main worry.

Probability... you know there are other people hunting the same things Linzey hunts, right?

Including, in this case, several of Linzey's socmates and friends who also suddenly decided to start hunting Dasps within the last few days.

Just a coincidence, I'm sure.

Status
Back