Status update on known issues

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Entropia developers are working on a patch that will address multiple graphical issues in the 15.6.1 update released this week. The patch is due to undergo regular testing and we are aiming at releasing a new patch early next week.

The developers have also been investigating the reported anti-virus alerts that have blocked the update process of the Entropia Universe client for some users. Our tests indicate that there is no malicious code attached to the update files hosted from the Entropia Universe servers. We are now working together with several anti-virus software vendors to eliminate the warnings currently blocking updates to some users of the Entropia Universe software.

Originally Posted Here

Hey Bertha could we have a irl relationship please ?
i'd like some uber UL loot
and maybe next "luck based event" !:yay:

GREAT NEWS!
Now the big question, how long will it take before we can download it and start playing...

Running "F-Secure" here...

Will MA post on the forum when AV software vendors have fixed the problems? No point to try start EU if it not fixed...

Last edited:
Better late than never, i guess. (Come on MA, took two days :confused: )

Rgds

Ace

Finally, an update! Not on my support case but on the forum... guess thats the way we communicate now?

Good that MA is working with the virus scanner companies.

The big question is, whats the ETA?

If there is no ETA, Can we get a date for a date at least?

Hey Bertha,

do you want to come eat for free in my restaurant? i would like to talk with you about my next event points !

little bit overdue, but thanks for the update! now keep them updates coming like you were mozilla, and we're (nearly) all (nearly) completely happy :ahh:

What about all the other issues you should know about that have been annoying us for years? Simple things like making the standings at the end of an event update properly or making sure item descriptions are accurate such as lootable and non-lootable items.

I dare you to publish a complete list of known issues, marked with asterisks for those issues you don't give a fuck about and never plan to fix.

Back