Fake site about mg Joda VVV VVV

Status

e-lite

Society
Magnum Opus
Xaero e-lite Cynque
There's currently a fake blog page being sent around, made to look like it's made by "mg Joda VVV VVV"

This site is made to look like he is selling cheats and hacks for Entropia. The guy who sends it around claims to be a former society friend.

This site is verified as fake, and may even contain potentially harmful code, but that part I have not verified yet.

Don't click the link, and don't fall for this hoax, which is obviously made up to false frame Joda.

That is all, thanks.

someone really try to troll me and my society

its so pathetic

Reactions: EyE
Some people are either bored or stupid or both. People are taking things way too far.

I got it too for 2nd time. First was on EL and now here. But hey... It will take me long time to not think its not you, your self behind it mr joda or any of your "friends"

When some people loose in PK, they turn ugly.

Scum of the earth is what they are.

Hope this gets resolved.

So first frame someone else from the game to hack/reveal some bot website, then frame yourself to get some social sympathy/empathy.... hmmm.... interesting idea.

Well, I guess if it's "a fair advantage" then that's probably ok. At least it's not "an unfair advantage". That would be unfair.

And grats on becoming an official MA avatar. I see great things in your future. :laugh:

So first frame someone else from the game to hack/reveal some bot website, then frame yourself to get some social sympathy/empathy.... hmmm.... interesting idea.

No one in my society has made this website as far as I know, so this is an interesting idea. Anyone that knows me knows that I am not much of a computer programmer and an even shittier web developer. Any attempt to retaliate for "some person" making a fake video and trying to frame some of my soc mates for using some sketchy bot raider will be taken out in LG or PvP4 rather than making fake websites to stir drama. We are all adults here after all :)

Last edited:
:confused:
people fall for all kind of shit. LongDong in 3 days, pay 50 bucks, nice tits, free money from Nigeria Prince... now hacks by official Joda MA Avatar .. :laugh:

Dunno why anyone links this to LG.

I just noticed this. I don't condone any of this. Whether it happens to me or to WSS, it ain't cool.

I want this game to be about talking shit to each other in game, even in forum, but obvious lies or impersonation getting plastered on youtube is rookie BS.

And anyway, IF I did it, I would have used eSoul or Nox, because I hate those dudes the most right now, as you can see from my Tac-o-Hate scale below :D

eSoul:mad:x25
Nox:mad:x25
Linzey:mad:x8 (this is just jealousy, mainly)
Joda:mad:x5
Sidxx:mad:x6 (down from a previous high of 36 :mad: faces)
Snow:mad:x12
Minim:mad:x3 (way lower now than past, cuz I forgot why I was mad)
Dickbreaker:mad:x20 (not actually worth rating)
Daro/Liliane:mad:x24
Sirre:mad:x13
Hulk:mad:x5
Xplojd:mad:x4
Joker:mad:x4
Manique:mad:x1 billion (because he knows how to make me flip tables)

edit: can someone pm me it?

I just noticed this. I don't condone any of this. Whether it happens to me or to WSS, it ain't cool.

I want this game to be about talking shit to each other in game, even in forum, but obvious lies or impersonation getting plastered on youtube is rookie BS.

And anyway, IF I did it, I would have used eSoul or Nox, because I hate those dudes the most right now, as you can see from my Tac-o-Hate scale below :D

eSoul:mad:x25
Nox:mad:x25
Linzey:mad:x8 (this is just jealousy, mainly)
Joda:mad:x5
Sidxx:mad:x6 (down from a previous high of 36 :mad: faces)
Snow:mad:x12
Minim:mad:x3 (way lower now than past, cuz I forgot why I was mad)
Dickbreaker:mad:x20 (not actually worth rating)
Daro/Liliane:mad:x24
Sirre:mad:x13
Hulk:mad:x5
Xplojd:mad:x4
Joker:mad:x4
Manique:mad:x1 billion (because he knows how to make me flip tables)

edit: can someone pm me it?

i smile so much on that hatescale ,always good to read your post before go to sleep :laugh:

You've got the timeline wrong.

Someone has been creating new forum accounts and trying to post links to sites that impugn the reputation of various EU avatars for some time.
(They just haven't made it past the mod team before now)

As I take the time to report the various sites to MindArk support myself, due to the allegations of use of third-party software, I'm confident that:
- MindArk are aware of these sites.
- They seem confident that the allegations posted on these sites are not true.
- They seem confident they know who is behind them, and that person has been perma-banned from the game.

Creation of these sites, and attempts to promote them in-game and on various game-related sites appears to be some sort of attempt at retaliation, intended to 1/ bring the game into disrepute, and 2/ to cause dissension and distrust between top-level players.

I see no reason to help them do that.

If anyone gets any further material of this sort on the forum, report it to the staff and we'll take care of it.
:locked:

Status
Back