More subforums in the selling section

MRmP

Stalker
Society
Supremacy Reign
Gunnar 'MRmP' Pettersen
I´ve been thinking about this for a while. I regularly browse the selling section of the forums and I feel the information is overwhelmingly. There are too much selling and bumping that I fear I don´t get to check out everything i´d wish (yes, there is a search function).

This is why i´d like to request subforums or similar with the main categories
Armor, Weapon, Estates/LA, Apparel, etc.

That way, when Im browsing for a new armor, I just go into the armor subsection

Yeah been thinking about that some time ago as well.
Good and simple splitting into categories would be surely useful (not that it would prevent some people from posting in wrong one ;p).
+1 from me

+1 and just to add: The search function SUCKS :):rolleyes:

+1 and just to add: The search function SUCKS :):rolleyes:

True, True Juan. Even when you know what you're searching for, finding it on this forum is a frustrating chore.

True, True Juan. Even when you know what you're searching for, finding it on this forum is a frustrating chore.

i gave up using default forum search myself, using Google search instead. For example search Angel in this dafult search, you cannot find one set being sold atm, but with Google you find one being bumped every day on this forum.

I'd like the option, for the sales forums, to only see inital posts and from there, to have the "bumbs" ignored.

I've turned off sales forum from the new posts list because of the constant "spamming" of the bumps. (Thanks for that option!)

Great idea..

I have to say..I thought of this thread when I was looking for some new armor and a gun over the weekend.I would love to just click on a category with just 'armors or weapons.'

As I'm just finished browsing the selling forums again, i'm gonna bump this out of fustration :p

Back