Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Sitting...just...sitting!

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • EU is perfect just the way it is

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

Avon(AJ)Jerrix

Guardian
There are some game changes that would be easy to code, a couple of hours at most, but that would have disproportionate benefits. If you had to choose one of these, which would you pick? I deliberately omitted a choice for Other, but you can suggest an addition if you like. NOT make Space nonlootable/nonPvP...NOT get rid of EP4 BP or nanocubes...it is not going to happen. Not something like a searchable database for goods in all shops, which would be great but would not be simple enough to code for this poll. And not Turn Up The Loot, which would be simple to code but have...complex, and profound...ramifications. These are simple fixes.

So...

Add an on-screen timer for time-limited events. They're obviously tracking the time anyway...display it somewhere on the HUD when you're in the instance, or on the mission tracker. I refuse to believe this would take more than an hour's coding. And maybe a day or two bug-fixing.

DENSE mob spawns in Plus Space. In the Space Migration thread, John Black Knight made the point that you could put dense spawns in Space above or below the default altitude, so say up around +3000 or so. This would make Space a lot more interesting, and space hunting and skilling a lot more viable. I considered putting an Iron Mission here instead, or even an event. An Iron Mission would be almost as easy to code, but both have balancing considerations with the rewards, and really, past the first couple of stages you would need denser spawns to do them anyway. Dense spawns are simpler.

Do...something...about Rookiechat. Moderate it, or filter participation to rookies and mentors like Thule, or to rookies and appointed advisors, or something. Or get rid of it. None of it is hard to do, just hard to choose what, and then do it. But right now, even though there are some good people hanging out in there, overall it might be doing more harm that good...well, it is doing more harm than good.

Make old TT items auctionable. For crap's sake, why not? Herb Boxes were TT items, weren't they? So why not SI HEARTSs and Scorps?

Make pets colorable, except for dragons. Come on, this should be a no-brainer. Makes pets more fun, even the cheapest ones, boosts the coloring profession, boosts pet sales, and coding would consist of changing one check mark in a column somewhere. I think pets should be beautiable too, but I realize that would be more complicated to implement. (Of course, it might help sell Compet if they were.)

Raise the cap on speed buffs. It's just fun, it will boost the buff economy, and we are not going to be able to outrun vehicles anytime soon anyway.

Remove Select Target in PvP areas. A good start and simple to code, I think. They already turn off other things in PvP.

Sell Universal Probes and Universal Nanocube varients of Strongboxes. Miss Gloria Hugo pointed out (in the Noob section, oddly) that the universal ammo you get in strongboxes from the webshop is okay for hunters, but a disincentive for players that don't hunt much. MA might be trying to push players toward hunting, or just going with the numbers since it is the most popular profession, but it just makes sense that if they sell a variant strongbox that has universal probes and one that has universal nanocubes miners and crafters would be happier and more willing to buy them. (Yeah, I know...two more abominations that cannot be sold to the TT. But they would just be UA anyway, otherwise.)

Sitting...almost the textbook definition of intangible benefits. And it might be the hardest thing to actually code on this list.

EU is perfect just the way it is. This did not get my vote.

Last edited:
Add 1 sweat needed for every click of the Explosive Projectile bp .. same for all level bp's

I want to hear my avatar talk in the language of EU again... and say "Alright Yeah" when I accept a trade

:cool:

More space mobs would be fabulous, thank you kindly! :cool::D

EU is perfect the way it is, obviously! :laugh:

Well....

Mine are small wishes/fixes.

attachment.php

I'm still thinking that we need:

• Old style sweating back
  • Face to Face player trades
  • The ability to sit and lie down
  • The local mumble mumble as we chat

;-)

I asked in another thread a Global/HoF chat Filter "by item" to get rid of those annoying Explosive Projectiles pop ups ;/

But something must done with chat as a whole!
Even if Rookie Chat is disabled it is still there, dowloaded - causing lag and appear on logs....huge logs that I don't need!!!!!
Please fix the chat system ASAP!

Make old tt items show up in tts again :)

2 simple things that even my nephew could do with paint and notepad

-shrink that damn progress window or make it resizeable
-make tamed pets killable so I can get rid of annoyances.

I want to hear my avatar talk in the language of EU again... and say "Alright Yeah" when I accept a trade

:cool:

I also miss the old Entropia gibberish sounds. They were too cute!

Yes make it so avatars can lay down, sleep and make more annoying sounds.
That's exactly what we need!

Ps. Please also make the sounds of the wips louder so people can AFK pet training with the whip on auto use macro.

sitting, lying down and ... sliding..

Yes make it so avatars can lay down, sleep and make more annoying sounds.
That's exactly what we need!

Actually, the avatar gibberish sounds weren't really annoying, but somehow oddly relaxing. I liked those sounds, in stark contrast to the pet sounds these days, almost all of which I CAN'T STAND anymore. 10 minutes in a place where there's pets and I wish I had a steamroller to crush them all...

Actually, the avatar gibberish sounds weren't really annoying, but somehow oddly relaxing. I liked those sounds, in stark contrast to the pet sounds these days, almost all of which I CAN'T STAND anymore. 10 minutes in a place where there's pets and I wish I had a steamroller to crush them all...

Avatar sounds made the cities feel more alive. Now ALL you hear is 1 or 2 pets.

A Prnt Scrn function. Mapped to F10 or similar.

That's easy. No frills, no need for video capture, just press button take picture, same as games from 15 years ago had and still have.

Easy, no need for a third party programs. Would make my :xmas: TBH.

I'd like sitting and lying down brought back as others have said, but sliding should be charged at 1 ped per 10 minutes. :D

I voted for Space.

I admit, I'm surprised. I thought pvp would get more votes from all the activity it generates on the forum. But the big surprise to me is Sitting is the clear winner.

And I would have added Mumble Mumble if I had thought of it.

Back