CalyNET: Don’t-Care-De Souza: This Ain’t a Pleasure Cruise!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Despite rising fear and increasing robot attacks, General Yevgeny De Souza unbelievably continues to tell colonists to look after themselves!

Many citizens were rightly outraged by De Souza’s recent outburst when he challenged Colonists to “pick up a gun” if they didn’t agree with his style of management. According to IEN (Independant Entropia News) “the CDF are always cowering in the corner”.
We at CalyNET couldn’t agree more Akiran!!!

Yet it seems Don’t-Care-De Souza stubbornly remains deaf to such heart-felt pleas:
“I stand by what I said. The CDF are doing all we can, but we can’t do everything. This is the frontier. It’s dangerous. What did you think it was going to be, a pleasure cruise?!
He’s gone and done it again! Someone get this man some PR!

Citizens of Atlas Haven, Fort Troy and Nymphtown request assistance from colonists to stand guard this weekend. Apparently no CDF soldiers are stationed in the area.
No surprise there then!

Originally Posted Here

Big shared loot mobs coming?

Has anything happened yet?

Warrior Elite (shared) - sometimes pops up at Fort Troy
Drone Elite (shared) - Atlas Haven

Last edited:
Kudos to AkiranBlade for getting recognition from "the powers that be", which few players have achieved I believe.

Maybe they should employ him to develop a credible story. There are no citizens of Atlas Haven, Fort Troy and Nymphtown. Not even imagined ones. Some fake buildings with no motivation or purpose that can't even be entered aren't a city. There once were citizens of Minopolis, which got razed for no apparent reason. There are other places on Calypso that got and keep getting destroyed with not even a shred of a plausible excuse. The only purpose left for an existence on Calypso is sparring and skilling with the mobs and bouncing back to a seedy trading hub. I've grown wary of defending such nihilism and it seems as if De Souza is jaded for similar reasons.

I would happily draft some story chains ;)

There are no citizens of Atlas Haven, Fort Troy and Nymphtown. Not even imagined ones.

*ahem*

There are at least 5 citizens of Nymphtown. Not that it matters much. Two of us are on vacation, one is a 13 year old who only plays when we are at home and he's not doing something fun with his friends, and the other two are RL friends of ours who we coordinate our game time with.

On that note, go forth and defend our house! :girl:

Back