FYI: Withdrawal time

ermik

Elite
ermik ermik ermik
2015-09-13 Withdrawal
2015-11-13 COMMITED

Must be the fastest ever for me :)

wow that is the fastest withdrawal i have seen - no sexual pun intended :p

regular withdrawal or via paypal? Also, how much ped if you don't mind me asking?

hmm, 60 day then, so need to plan 2 months ahead...

14 May 2015- Jul 20, 2015
23 Aug 2015 - Nov 2, 2015

12 days since the status was changed to committed yet no money in the BANK.... is it normal :scratch2: ??? The bank account details are error free received cash on same account before from EU. Took 3 days after it was committed. Sent a support case 24 hours before and no reply yet. :mad:

12 days since the status was changed to committed yet no money in the BANK.... is it normal :scratch2: ??? The bank account details are error free received cash on same account before from EU. Took 3 days after it was committed. Sent a support case 24 hours before and no reply yet. :mad:

Contact your bank, as some banks might hold the money until it is clear where it came from (to stop money laundering). I think MA has transferred the money (as it says "committed") but sure there might be some kind of error made by MA, so contacting them also is right thing to do. 24h is very small timeframe for issues like that, as MA needs to contact receiving bank to find out where did the money go.

Contact your bank, as some banks might hold the money until it is clear where it came from (to stop money laundering). I think MA has transferred the money (as it says "committed") but sure there might be some kind of error made by MA, so contacting them also is right thing to do. 24h is very small timeframe for issues like that, as MA needs to contact receiving bank to find out where did the money go.

I can not confirm anything with my bank unless MA gives me transaction ID which should have been sent to me the day transaction was made through email so i can track the money at all times.

I can not confirm anything with my bank unless MA gives me transaction ID which should have been sent to me the day transaction was made through email so i can track the money at all times.

Where did you see that they should give you transaction ID on the day sent the money on the way.. I have never received it. Withdrawal ID yes, but i doubt it has something to do with actual transaction number.

Where did you see that they should give you transaction ID on the day sent the money on the way.. I have never received it. Withdrawal ID yes, but i doubt it has something to do with actual transaction number.

Every transaction has an ID normally you dont need it but incase of situations like this it comes handy for the staff to look for the issue. Anyways the issue has been resolved talked to branch manager just now and the funds should be added with in 24 hours.

Every transaction has an ID normally you dont need it but incase of situations like this it comes handy for the staff to look for the issue. Anyways the issue has been resolved talked to branch manager just now and the funds should be added with in 24 hours.

That i know very well, was just wondering because you said: "which should have been sent " . And from my experience i knew they dont send it after it is committed.

But so in the end your bank was to blame?(Branch manager)

That i know very well, was just wondering because you said: "which should have been sent " . And from my experience i knew they dont send it after it is committed.

But so in the end your bank was to blame?(Branch manager)
yes it was mistake(more like lazyness) on his end

Last edited:
Hi :) just FYI committed 21/9 and cleared 2/12
About 50 working days.
sat/sun dont count acording to MA

My second withdrawal this year recieved in ~40 business days.
Third - in ~50.

Back