Question: Types of Investments?

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
I am interested to know what investment possibilities are currently in-game and what their ROI might be if anyone can share or comment that would be most appreciated, thank you.

NO BUDGET SIZE OR TIME REQUIRED

Last edited:
Buy high dps gun, win events = good RIO :spank::thumbup:

Also im looking for investments when time comes... and after 1 year in EU and burned of my mistakes , learn my lessons , i have discriminate the investments to 2 main categories :

1. How big investment is...
2. How much to involve needed...

When u decide for both over options need to create subcategories and choose ur path for ur way/buy/invest...:wise:

Faceof is Dynamic...:wtg:
Faceof...:cool:

Also im looking for investments when time comes... and after 1 year in EU and burned of my mistakes , learn my lessons , i have discriminate the investments to 2 main categories :

1. How big investment is...
2. How much to involve needed...

When u decide for both over options need to create subcategories and choose ur path for ur way/buy/invest...:wise:

Size and time is inconsequential at this point.

Hmmm...why then u dont try to buy Monria???

http://https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279057-Monria

Or just trolling us???

I see people are not reading my original post clearly.

I am only asking for available investment opportunities and their expected returns ingame. Monria could be an investment, do you perhaps know what the ROI is on that investment? If I wonder why the owners are selling it.

Examples I am looking for:

Owning mothership, could I get some information from John Black Knight on a ROI pls?
Owning LA, could I get some basic running costs of managing such an investment in EU?
Owning uber gear such like girts smilg and make 30k profit per month?
Owning a Bank or a mall estate, what is the expected return on such an investment?
Owning a mod fap, what is the expected earnings from investing in such a tool.

I am looking for suggestions with some information in regards to returns on investment.

State your budget Mark.

Obviously, relatively small amounts would likely suggest "Buy CLD"

Medium amounts - Land Area

Large amounts - Banks / Malls / Moon / FOMA ?

State your budget Mark.

Obviously, relatively small amounts would likely suggest "Buy CLD"

Medium amounts - Land Area

Large amounts - Banks / Malls / Moon / FOMA ?

There is no budget, it's an open ended question to find all possible investment routes or any other possibilities since new features have been added in, such as the RED squads, are those a viable investment? I want to know or be made aware of additional investment opportunities introduced.

Well running a crafting business is an investment. Size is up to you but requires
BPs
shop deeds and fittings
inventory
skills (but dont need to be uber)
time - it's a very active investment.

I'm not sure what my ROI is but my monthly profit ((sales - costs)/costs) ranges from 6 - 15%. Annual net profit last year was around 13%.

Well running a crafting business is an investment. Size is up to you but requires
BPs
shop deeds and fittings
inventory

I'm not sure what my ROI is but my monthly profit ((sales - costs)/costs) ranges from 6 - 15%. Annual net profit last year was around 13%.

Sounds more like a job rather than an investment.

BPs
shop deeds and fittings
inventory

Thank you for your comment this is exactly the type of investment and answer I was looking for.

Sounds more like a job rather than an investment.

Yep it's an investment in a business.

Two basic types of investments as far as I am concerned. Passive investments where you put your money into something and let it sit there, hopefully getting growth or revenue. Examples in game are the various deeds. Active Investments where you put your money into something that you manage to maximise revenue or growth.

Personally I prefer the active investments in EU. They generally give higher returns but depend on the expertise you bring and the effort you are willing to make. If I want a passive investment I can get better returns outside EU and then depo more.

Back