Selling: Divinity Terminator Fund - 50% stake in Unique Dub and McCormick Terminator in 1% increments

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Divinity

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Divinity Deth Undefined
Divinity Terminator Fund
---------------

Terminator: Will include the Unique Dub and McCormick Terminator.

Initial Valuation : 500,000 peds . ( TT not included)

Profit Generation : Coming mayhem will be the first time I will be getting to use the terminator and as such i have nothing to go by in terms of statistics. I am pretty sure that 100k peds of profit is kind of minimum it should be able to generate based on past performance. Taking that amount into perspective , making the same would yield 20% ROI and considering that In My Opinion no other gun will ever be better then it for cat 2,3,4 I am pretty sure this is a very sold investment on a medium to long term as well.

My Personal Thought
---------------

This is primarily an investor friendly initiative and not a re seller friendly one. I do not recommend people buying these shares for more then 5000 peds for a 1% share as that will not be covered under any form of guarantee.

Salient Features
------------------

1. The value of the gun will be kept fixed at 500k ( tt excluded) and guarantee will be provided on the same. If people start selling the shares for more, I cannot be held liable for the same. So in essence the value of your shares will be considered constant at 5k for 1% of the share. 50% equity will be sold on the gun at this time.

2. For every potential rental, the terms of engagement will be provided to all the share holders. They can either choose to agree or disagree with the rental to an individual. If agreed, then the risk associated with the loss of the item is also implicitly held by the shareholder for his shares. If the share holder disagrees, as a majority shareholder I reserve the right to continue with the rental agreement. In this case however, I agree to take the risk on the share holders behalf in case the item is lost. Also as is the case with risk vs reward, the shareholder forfeits the right to reward or prize value coming out of the rental. In short, no risk no reward. If i take the risk on your behalf, I will take the reward too.

3. I will maintain the gun on me at all times besides when it is rented out. I do not plan at this point to sell more then 50% of the gun.

4. 5% of the profit will be rewarded to the "Manager" which in this case is "Divinity Deth Undefined" for managing and promoting the gun. This 5% is taken from the nett profit made from the gun, before any payouts are made to investors.

5. A voting mechanism will be put in place IF i ever reduce my ownership percentage below 50%.

6. Sale of equity can be done in private with confirmation from both sides. the Screenshot with necessary details of transaction may be required in case of private deals. Ideally however, it would be best if "Divinity Deth Undefined" is used for completing any such transactions.

7. All equity details along with profits will be kept in public record to prevent tampering of details.

8. VERY IMPORTANT - Please make a special note of this. I am not providing any collateral for the investments and do keep that in mind. I am offering to keep all the data in public view in return for the trust. If you are however uncomfortable with the idea, it is my humble opinion that you do not consider this deal.

9. At present, I cannot offer anonymity to buyers. As such please make sure you are comfortable with the idea of having your name put in public view. This is to keep everything transparent.

10. I reserve the right to not sell to individuals I feel will not help with the growth of the fund.

11. Owning a percentage of the gun does not imply that you get to use the gun without providing for the additional collateral. However if you are providing for collateral ( the valuation of collateral will be done exclusively by me), and if there is no rental term in place for the dates designated then we will allow the members to use the gun for free based on there ownership percentage of the gun. Every 1 % ownership in the gun will equate to 3 days of free usage of the gun. Any additional usage will incur penalty in the form of rental of ( 1000 peds/day) irrespective of reason of delay.

For any queries/questions please feel free to contact me via forum or in game.

Regards,

Divinity Deth Undefined

Reserved for Investors
-------------------------

1. Smartiez - 1% --- Paid
2. Rufus - 8% --- Paid
3. Armin Tarjan Arrakis - 1% --- Paid
4. Captain Jack Daniels -1% --- Paid
5. Sylia Nymlas - 5% --- Paid
6. Pinthas Schmenke Dorian - 3%
7. Fjaskit Raticka Fjaskir -- 6% --- Paid

Paid @5600 peds/share
---------------------------

1. Allar Allarom Mark --- 1% --- Paid
2. Armin Tarjan Arrakis - 1%

The first 10% which was reserved will be made open to the present set of investors before it is made to the public. They have the first right of refusal.

Last edited:
confirmation of my earlier 1% in previous thread.

confirmation of my earlier 3% total in the previous thread.

Confirmation on 4% received.

Hiya!

Please reserve 1% for me.

Ciao, Armin

Will you be in control of the gun as it no doubt decimates all competition in cats 2,3,4? Will this put my possible investment at risk since you will need to make new avatars and this is against the tos?

Confirm my purchase, lets chat to arrange payment.

Pm sent m8.

Will you be in control of the gun as it no doubt decimates all competition in cats 2,3,4? Will this put my possible investment at risk since you will need to make new avatars and this is against the tos?

As mentioned in the OP already rental for various categories will be the major source of revenue.

5% for Sylia Nimlas

Done m8.

Bump it up..

Terminator Fund

reserve me 3% please, thanks
Pinthas Schmenke Dorian

After several discussions with people in game I have decided I would like to close the sale of the fund in its present form. However, since a few had said they were in process of thinking through, I will allow till end of today (20.11.2015) for all interested parties to take action.

Regards,

Divinity

Please reserve 6% for me, ready to pay immediatley.

Kind regards
Fjaskit Raticka Fjaskir

:wtg::wtg:

lol.. ok.. Am sorry but I will have to close it now. Did not expect 11% go away in < 1 hr... So while I will honor all reservations made till now, let this post serve as a closing notice for the sale.

SALE OVER.

Regards,

Divinity

Post the sale i had 2 people contact me who desperately wanted to buy 1% each of the terminator. As such I agreed to sell them 1% each for 5600 peds. To be clear that even though it was sold for 5600 each, the buyers were informed that the guarantee ( in case of theft) for the terminator is only 5000 peds for 1%.

I am presently considering whether i want to sell more % and if so at what price.

Divinity

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back