Missing Loot/No loot

Toast CHG

Stalker
Society
Holy Moly
Toast CHG
After a couple bad crafting runs, I decided to kill some creatures to vent lol. Went west of Honuri into pvp to hunt some Hoggolo. After hunting for about an hour, I saw an Old Alpha had spawned. I haven't seen one of them out there so I decided to kill it! After dying many times, revive and teleport back, I finally killed it. No loot shown. I was running a loot pill. A few seconds later the body disappeared, faster than normal. No message of "no loot given", I assume they always give loot. I was immediately aggroed by an Old and killed it. After a trade with a friend who came out, I drew in a Guardian, killed it, same thing, no loot no message. Was aggroed by another Old and killed it, received normal loot.

I sent support cases in and await an answer. There should be an answer and compensation after wasting ammo killing that Old Alpha, decay and Mind Essence teleporting back many times (7-8??), not to mention the killing the Guardian as well.

Be careful out there and lootius bless!

I hope Support treats you nicer as they did me at the start of SGA.
I had the same issue on falx & all they told me was the usual we'll fix it followed by please try again.. never got any compensation either lol.
So it's def. not a new bug.. hope they fix it fast

Can confirm I've had this happen as well (only seems to happen when using auto-pills)

Im still waiting to hear back from not getting any loot in Aakas 5...

Video shows me killing the boss then being kicked out of instance.

http://www.twitch.tv/kullxpt/v/19179888

I think the run is 600 PED + in Ammo / Decay

Well...

I had this happen during LT migration event last year..was very strange
Had that lag and you wait thinking it will show up. Never did..and that was 4 LT's down.
SC was sent in for ammo wasted back then. They returned it,so mine was a happy ending at least.

Last edited:
Ok so I'm not crazy. This has happened to me lately but I just chuck it up to my own noobness. I assumed it was lag and I never stopped to see if the loot eventually catches up and hits my inventory.

I did stop after 3-5 mobs, still 15-20 ped.. not much but it's the principle that counts
basicly they told me "you are our beta tester, we won't tell you when we apply a patch so just keep trying"
I lost about 300 ped in total trying every day, then I gave up on that mob till the end of SGA & guess what, it was joker who looted ALL sga items on that mob, even tho I hunted them at the same time he did.. Since then, MA can stick their events where the sun doesn't shine :)

I'm really curious as to how they respond to your SC, if it's the same copy/paste.. I know what I would do..

I think there are multiple loot algorithms that MA can use for different times of year and some are buggier than others.

It would be nice to hear back from Support, at least to say that they do see the problem and are working on a solution for it. I don't expect that to happen or any compensation, but to compensate, throw a (L) weapon that I would use and/or Universal Ammo to keep the me hunting/spending as a sign of good faith.

When this has happened to me a couple of time in the past, it was followed shortly afterwards by a disconnection, and when I logged back in my ammo and decay had been rolled back to what it was before the no-looters, as if none of it had ever happened. Is that not what happened here?

No, I would have immediately noticed if my shot count would have jumped back up.

Watch the video, if all that would have rolled back. Im sure the damage would have rolled back as well.

I honestly think this is intended, on purpose by MA to make more money off unsuspecting players.
I've noticed plenty of other things as well, and have tested and had them confirmed by other people.

These are just some of the things:
- Higher DMG from mobs higher rate of landing hits on you, while you are healing yourself.
- Mobs hit harder/faster some days and not others.
- Strange lag where your gun seems jammed and does not fire at the same rate, sometimes 5-15 seconds between shots, while mobs hit you at the same rate, while other avatars around you seem to have no lag. (Tested ping and network issues and saw nothing, this seems targeted at individual avatars rather than an area/server thing)
- No "no loot" msg, body disappears fast with no loot.
- Ships firing randomly in space when just sitting there not touching the keyboard, wasting ammo.

Just some of the things. I truly believe this is coded on purpose, to make more money.

No, I would have immediately noticed if my shot count would have jumped back up.

Watch the video, if all that would have rolled back. Im sure the damage would have rolled back as well.

I was referring to Toast's case, not yours, which is clearly a different problem to do with the instances.

Just some of the things. I truly believe this is coded on purpose, to make more money.
Damage like everything else in EU comes in waves.
It is a nobrainer to test on big events or shared spawn hunts - drag out all the healthbars and simply observe.
Seems to be universal too: applies not only to incoming crits but also your chance to deal a crit to the mob is increased during these high-dmg periods.

You are partially right, this was quite obviously coded on purpose. :tongue2:

I honestly think this is intended, on purpose by MA to make more money off unsuspecting players.
I've noticed plenty of other things as well, and have tested and had them confirmed by other people.

These are just some of the things:
- Higher DMG from mobs higher rate of landing hits on you, while you are healing yourself.
- Strange lag where your gun seems jammed and does not fire at the same rate, sometimes 5-15 seconds between shots, while mobs hit you at the same rate, while other avatars around you seem to have no lag. (Tested ping and network issues and saw nothing, this seems targeted at individual avatars rather than an area/server thing)
- No "no loot" msg, body disappears fast with no loot.
- Ships firing randomly in space when just sitting there not touching the keyboard, wasting ammo.

it could just be confirmation bias but I'm inclined to agree :(

Has anyone got this - out hunting and you kill the mob and get the global sound but no graphic of the swirlies and you get no loot. Had this happen yesterday.

When this has happened to me a couple of time in the past, it was followed shortly afterwards by a disconnection, and when I logged back in my ammo and decay had been rolled back to what it was before the no-looters, as if none of it had ever happened. Is that not what happened here?

No disconnect here. I killed the Old after the Guardian that didn't loot and globaled on the Old.

I added this thread to my support case as well. Hopefully they will look at this and see it isn't just myself noticing these bugs (hopefully they are) and will make it right.

Has anyone got this - out hunting and you kill the mob and get the global sound but no graphic of the swirlies and you get no loot. Had this happen yesterday.

I haven't notice that one Maxwell,, but I would be sure to send a support case with detailed information for them to look into this.

Well, I was happy that support did respond. Not happy with their response though.

"We have checked these occurrences in our logs, there have not been any situation where a creature has dropped loot that you did not receive.

From what has been registered all the creatures that were killed by you and contained any loot were also looted by you."

So basically, if you kill Hoggolo Old Alpha and/or Guardian you can get no loot??!! Is that even possible with the size of these creatures, with the amount of ammo it takes to kill and the damage they inflict? Can anyone back this up what MA has said? I understand they don't all global, but not receiving loot is not acceptable (not saying getting Nova Fragments is! ;) ) and no I didn't get Nova Frags .

There is the possibility that you got a "Creature did not have loot" or whatever it says. But yes its possible to kill Dasp's a mob with a ton of HP and it say creature didnt have loot.

If you have chat logging, you can got back to that date and time, IF you had System Chat tab enabled in ANY of your chat windows / tabs then you should be able to find out if that was the case.

But you need to get and search for the EXACT phrase. Creature not carrying loot or whatever it is....

There was no message at all. I wouldn't think Daspletor would "no loot", I don't recall that ever happening years ago when we would team hunt them after Champions League.

Anyways, MA said that I was "unfortunate" and that either I got the loot that I was suppose to or the creature didn't contain loot. I'm not going to continue dragging this out. I'm done wasting time with support.

You will not get them to change their mind anyway - move on and stop hunting hogglo's that is all you can do.

Someone mentioning guns jamming. I get that a lot. Maybe it's my connection

A dasp, l1000+ mob can no loot or give fragments just as a lvl 13 amp can never find a resource or a 300 ped per click blueprint (golden key) can fail. It sucks but it is what it is.

I think the most frustrating part was supports response. They skated around my case like a politician with a general response. I know others are having similar occurrences as well. It could be some sort of lag that didn't provide any message as to loot/no loot. If MA really new what happened, they should provide an accurate response such as:
A. creature provided "no loot", B. creature provided loot of xx.xxPED value. This is a RCE and MA boasts how many "micro-transactions" are processed. Providing your depositors accurate information would be the best response.

I'm done with this thread, thank you for all your input and responses and I hope others do not have these issues.
Best of luck and lootius bless! :)

So basically, if you kill Hoggolo Old Alpha and/or Guardian you can get no loot??!! Is that even possible with the size of these creatures, with the amount of ammo it takes to kill and the damage they inflict? Can anyone back this up what MA has said? I understand they don't all global, but not receiving loot is not acceptable (not saying getting Nova Fragments is! ;) ) and no I didn't get Nova Frags .

You may want to look up "Hussk No Loot"

And they dont come much bigger than that.

Maybe it is fixed, maybe it isnt, unless the Daikiba Blood Sample is looted again, I guess we wont know for sure.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?271119-Raging-Daikiba-Bull-Blood-sample

Last edited:
Someone mentioning guns jamming. I get that a lot. Maybe it's my connection

I'm on 250MB down/100MB up, about .05MS or less ping... It's def. not my connection. ^^

The thing is, I can still see the mobs hitting me and doing dmg, my gun just stops shooting and my inventory freezes, while at the same time my friend hunting with me will have no issues.

I'm on 250MB down/100MB up, about .05MS or less ping... It's def. not my connection. ^^

The thing is, I can still see the mobs hitting me and doing dmg, my gun just stops shooting and my inventory freezes, while at the same time my friend hunting with me will have no issues.

packetloss?

Back