CDF Vehicles

Gewitter

Elite
Society
Deep Core Mining
Andrey Andy Russian
Hello all!

Now we all see that Combat Tokens (which can be exchanged to CDF Vehicles) are rising in price from 300% to 500%.

What you think about price for all CDF Vehicles (as example 25000 tokens = 250 PED TT or 1250-1500 PED with MU), which each worth about 1200-1500 PED now.

You mean these vehicles are useable? High fuel consumption (and better speed) is advantage or it is not?

I'm not sure that these vehicles worth 1500 PED, what you think?

I am still using the first vtol I ever bought years ago. To me they are worth whatever the sum of tokens is worth aprox., but I wouldn't pay for one.

Even more, I think I paid like 125% for my (L) vehicle millions of years ago when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

:)

Im guessing you made this after you saw the sales.
from the making side, atm with current price.
yes it is 500%~ or so
But good luck competing with people using alts camping the vendor.
Check it yourself, its always the same avatars there camping the vendor 24/7 making it unfair and is why i reported and proposed a fix.
Atm the numbers are limited and will stay limited i believe, check in example vaporizer, they sell for 2x the token price most of the times for few uses.

As a user, if you use TP chip each day and dont even own vehicle, this isnt for you.
If you cross pvp areas, do LandGrab / Oil rig, where decay is envolved on vehicle, speed and protection also being important, this is worth probably more.

If you are targeted in pvp these days it is easy for you to get a Quad / sleipneir decayed within day / few days.
It adds up, when people realise its unl, they wont even dare :)

I get to use a friend's chopper freely, I'd like a buggy or jeep myself tho and I am wondering how do they drive, cos the CDF chopper is quite diferent from normal :D

Im guessing you made this after you saw the sales.
Yes, but you are in your right to sell anything for any price. Like I made sale thread for Equus for 60k.
I made this thread because your price seems to me a bit (snigger) higher compared to actual price and I cant write this in your sales thread.

Yes, but you are in your right to sell anything for any price. Like I made sale thread for Equus for 60k.
I made this thread because your price seems to me a bit (snigger) higher compared to actual price and I cant write this in your sales thread.

We got a hard time valuing the chopper cos before this they were worth over 10k cos of the tokens and there is only 2 ingame as it is irc :)
Tho everything is a matter of talking and matching numbers

I'm more interested in fuel consumption, it is very high IMO ;)

like everything in EU, new iteams are expensive...in 2-3 months we will se more realistic value of them

I'm more interested in fuel consumption, it is very high IMO ;)

In fairness, consider it like this:

The most expensive vehicle in terms of oil/km seems to be the CDF Utility Helicopter at 2.1 oil/km

So call it 0.04 pecs to travel 1 km. Hell, boost it to 0.05 if you want to over estimate

A level 1 TP chip costs almost 11 pec to travel almost as far. 0.10946 for 0.8 km

So by comparison, even the most fuel hungry vehicle is WAY more eco than TP chips.

Plus there's the whole "brings others with you" and item storage. Both of which TP chips can NOT do (don't bring up wormhole chips unless you acknowledge their cost/use. Even divided by 20-30 passengers, multiple helicopter trips trumps on price by a LONG shot.)

However, vehicles don't give skills when flying (Not talking about space flying, folks)

And TP chips are frankly, faster.

SO, that's pretty much the vehicle vs TP chip cost debate done. Don't ever complain about vehicle oil costs. Back in my day, all we had were tp chips, high priced sweat and we were happy. (And yeah I know you're an old ava like me, so why the cry about oil cost?)

As for the price of those CDF vehicles, yeah you can do the tokens X MU bit, but somehow, I doubt that's what they'll sell for.

I've been camping the vendor wince I have tokens and low pedcard right now. I can chat from chug's as well as anywhere.

I wonder if it's worth it though. Does anyone know:

Do these vendor restock at random time, or at updates?

Do I have to re-open the vendor to see it refresh or will it be automatic on my screen?

MMM I would love a UL pitbull, but won't be paying 2 bajillion peds in auction for it!

I'm not surprised that someone bought all the vehicles. What will they do when MA will add another 10,000 pieces?

I have a Sleipnir (L) which I bought 3 or 4 years ago. I use it regularly, but I can not break it. In addition to these there were other cars with a price in 500-1000 ped and they were more economical. What is the reason to buy a CDF helicopter for 2000 or 3000 or more ped, if you can buy a UL Sleipnir for 1300-1500 PED with possibility to Space travel?
Or maybe UL Sleipnirs already all bought and now its price is 10000 PED?
Maybe in this case I must set price for Equus @ 300K PED? :laugh:

Edit:
Some ppl told me that 60k is high price for Equus. But how about 9k for CDF Light Scout Vehicle (saw sales history)? I should check price for Equus immediately... I see too many crazy players ingame :)

Last edited:
Fair price is whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

When MA first added the deserter 2 weeks ago, I was going to get me the chopper, bought up the 35k tokens way above the MU but the broker was already turned off when I came to it. I half-expected MA to increase the price greatly a week later, and I might have paid the new price - to MA, but no way I will pay even a 150% markup to the reselling vultures, let alone 500%.

I don't understand why MA doesn't make the CDF brokers like tt and have the CDF stuff in stock all the time.

I really don't get whats so great about them, if i understand none are spaceworthy vehicles, can't use them in lootable pvp. Can they still be used at the rig?

I'm sure people will pay over the odds for them, but what can they actually be used for?.

Good fortune to those that purchase or get from token trader, but can't say is of interest to myself.

Maybe i am missing something.

:dunno::dunno:

I have one of the UL sleips from a couple years back.

I invested a ridiculous amount of time and resources into putting some crazy customization on it. Something that I wanted to do but there's no way I'd have done it with any (L) item no matter who had their vehicle for how many years.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose, I'll never get back the peds or time I put into a texturing job but hey, I'll never sell the ship either.

Ah, the fact that it's spaceworthy didn't hurt any though ;)

I'm sure people will pay over the odds for them, but what can they actually be used for?.

Good fortune to those that purchase or get from token trader, but can't say is of interest to myself.

Maybe i am missing something.

:dunno::dunno:

I personally wouldn't pay over the token cost to buy one.

Last edited:
Back