Noob's Power return

Mechanic

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Talons Mechanic Hickenson
:cool::newbie:

Hello everyone.

After a few year AWOL from the game (from 2008) I stumble upon this game again. So after download the client and retrieve my password from MA. Find out that MA still keep all my gears and peds for me (in total of + - 2k) that a little unexpected. Never would have thought that MA keep my account around for that long period of inactive, so I give it a go again and see if I can still have the touch in mining, which is the thing I love to do most in this game.

So after the first 2 weeks of find my way around and relearn mining, with the average TT return of 80-90%, I decide to start tracking my mining progress in this game. So that being said, I am still a noob in mining any suggestion, would be welcome. :yay:

For the first 2 week of trial I have hit 1.7k peds Narc, 1.3K Lyst, 800p Dianium, 500p Zinc, 450p Melchi, 200p Belkar. My goal for this is to see how long this Noob's Power streak last.

#1 official tracking run.

TT in 4200peds = 14 level 5 amps + 1400 probes.

Hit rate =less than 5 in FOMA

TT out =2854.18:scratch2: 67% return.

Total w/MU 2990 104%

Worthy find notes 8 x lvl XIII cant not get even 1 hit over 60 peds and that really suck

Total loss/profit
1st run = -1210 damn but this's hurt
2nd run = -1067.68

Hopefully I can recover some of this loss in the next run when all my stuff sold.

Last edited:
2nd run planet side no amps

TT in = 2000 ped
TT out =1898.94

Sell w/MU = 2142.32
Profit = 142.32

Find worthy note: XIV, XVI Durunium, IX x 3 gazz, IX ign.

Found a lot of Durunium and gazz so that save the run and turn some profit.

Last edited:
Run # 3

TT in =2754 --- 9 Level 5 amps run.:woot:

Welcome back, gonna sub to this.

Out of curiosity. What finder are you using?

Back