Holly Holms vs Ronda Rousey UFC

Status
More bread and circus for our people!

Hmmm

>..........................................................................

Last edited:
Thanks, was waiting for that :)

What a shocker!

"Already long ago, from when we sold our vote to no man, the People have abdicated our duties; for the People who once upon a time handed out military command, high civil office, legions — everything, now restrains itself and anxiously hopes for just two things: bread and circuses"

It refers to how low minded and stupid the general citizenry are. They'd rather watch "Monday Night Football" and suck down beer, than pay attention to reality, life and civilization's decline.

Spoken in Rome, not too long before it fell to invaders.

Yes..I know

[>......................

Last edited:
Ahh - but that is the trap, isn't it?

To cry "but it's my free will", whilst strolling off the cliff, following the other lemmings.....

>.....................................................................

Edit: Mods you can close or remove this..was time sensitive and Soooooooooooooooo last week. (11-22-2015-this was asked)

Last edited:
Ahh - but that is the trap, isn't it?

To cry "but it's my free will", whilst strolling off the cliff, following the other lemmings.....

...beware the old man in a game were young men fall often...

"Already long ago, from when we sold our vote to no man, the People have abdicated our duties; for the People who once upon a time handed out military command, high civil office, legions — everything, now restrains itself and anxiously hopes for just two things: bread and circuses"

It refers to how low minded and stupid the general citizenry are. They'd rather watch "Monday Night Football" and suck down beer, than pay attention to reality, life and civilization's decline.

Spoken in Rome, not too long before it fell to invaders.

..yeah..that worked out real good for Julius Caesar

WOW Mods!

I am surprised as I had requested this to be locked as fast as you mod my others..I am the OP.. ..:D
close and lock was asked days ago..or I can continue.. ;)

I await the post script .

Last edited:
Status
Back