Vampiric Cloak of Vitality (M)

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Crazy no one wants to beat his 5k offer on this cloak? Shouldn't it be pretty obvious that this is a 10-15k cloak(It is to me)? Only 6 M/ 2 F in existence, and this is THE ONLY CLOAK DROP OF 2015! lol and yes those other people selling were selling for me because I offered a sellers fee. I am a open minded person though. If anyone can provide me a screenshot of another being looted this year, I will admit entropialife, and me were both wrong. FYI guys, I WAS NOT running entropia tracker when this thing dropped. Wish I was to get a pic of my highest hunting loot ever scored (with the MU). So please don't tell me your friend got one to drop but wasn't running entropia tracker, and thats the reason it's not showing up.

Now all that aside this is a serious auction, and it looks like someone might get one hell of a steal on a very nice cloak if someone does not beat his offer of 5k.

Thanks again for offers and interest in Cloak.

I will sell you a 16HP +40% regen ring for 10k then :)

Seems to me this is just seek of the valuation you want, not the price people are willing to pay.
A friend bought one previously the HM and i got to try it, so here's what from a users perspective i rate it at

Pros:
- 12 hp for no decay
- room for ares ring so you wont compromise reload over hp
- Rings might have decay sometime. nothing said yet of the cloaks
- You look like a bawss ?

Cons:
- Even the cheapest imp rig (imp hp rig for 1.5-2k) will give you a better deal and some regen increase on top of it
- Price valuation from sellers.
- Availability

And lets face it, over time we see more and more buffs,
Im betting on Santa Claus hat for autoloot feature :wise: :laugh:

On that note i'd bid somewhere around 5k aswell even tho imo is worth more cos its not worth losing reload over HP imo
@OP you got to set a BO or something more for your sales else this ends as price check thread :)

Last edited:
I will sell you a 16HP +40% regen ring for 10k then :)

I don't see how you can even compare cloak with ring when ring slot replaces perfected ares. As well this cloak will stack with that ring if life is what you are going for. This is a unique item slot, with only a few cloaks in game.

Seems to me this is just seek of the valuation you want, not the price people are willing to pay.
A friend bought one previously the HM and i got to try it, so here's what from a users perspective i rate it at

Pros:
- 12 hp for no decay

Cons:
- Even the cheapest imp rig (imp hp rig for 1.5-2k) will give you a better deal and some regen increase on top of it
- Price valuation from sellers.
- Availability

And lets face it, over time we see more and more buffs,
Im betting on Santa Claus hat for autoloot feature :wise: :laugh:

On that note i'd bid somewhere around 5k aswell even tho imo is worth more cos its not worth losing reload over HP imo
@OP you got to set a BO or something more for your sales else this ends as price check thread :)

Fair enough, people started bidding so I just kind of went with it. <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

Pros:
- 12 hp for no decay

)

The last Pro:

Best reason to have, all the girls love a badass ;)

I don't see how you can even compare cloak with ring when ring slot replaces perfected ares. As well this cloak will stack with that ring if life is what you are going for. This is a unique item slot, with only a few cloaks in game.

You can't compare a cloak with a ring but you have to keep in mind you can only take 30 hp from the item slot.
That being said, pet buff is considered item buff so that's 18 left you can use since the buff is 12hp as far as I know.
Also Haloween ring grants you extra +13hp and its left hand and that means you only have 5hp left to fill it up with another item or just leave it unfilled.
If you ask my opinion I prefer the haloween ring + pet buff combo.

I like the way it looks but I am not sure if the cloak really worth that much money.You can buy better buffs for that price, its just a matter of how much you need vs how much you can invest.

Back