KullXP

Prowler
Society
~ZEN~
Kull KullXP Holland
deactivated

Last edited:
Scam is an overused term in EU.

You should contact the ark devs to see if they can facilitate a resolution from MA support. They are mostly pretty responsive.

Yeah you should just contact the Ark devs, they can check logs and hopefully offer you some sort of compensation.

deactivated

Last edited:
312,91 ped + what ever your fap and defence cost was :)

Mindark + Arkadia developers pay attention!!!!!

well that's disappointing news..

I was really looking forward to running more Aakas instances...........................

knowing this.
and knowing you.

I can't see myself running any more Aakas instances until you get fair compensation............

that sucks man

I had the same happen to me yesterday, separate post on this, I will raise a support case when I get home tonight - having read this post I think that my losses might be higher than I originally thought. Maybe an extra support case will get MA moving on the issue.

was this in the team aakas? as i thought it was changed to lootable mobs with no chests on solo runs, or is there an advantage to chests like greater chance of rare loot?

i had an issue on aakas 4 solo back in august, where a gate just before the mid boss wouldn't open, ended up using all 4 attempts and it never opened. I made a post on Ark forum, which devs ignored/didn't see and contacted support with no response at all. Fortunately, as the mobs dropped loot i was able to cover my costs.

hope you can get it sorted, i stopped running the aakas due to my issue and it shows there is multiple bugs lurking in there

Here is the support case I sent.

"On the 15.11.15 at approximately 12.30 game time I entered the Aakas 5 instance. After a few minutes I was booted from the instance. I relogged and was back in the instance. About an hour later at 13.40 I was killing the final boss mob (down to below 10%) when I was booted from the instance (with the end screen). I would like to state that I invested 450 ped in completing this instance but did not receive any loot. I would like to be reimbursed for my lost ped. I would further suggest that if there is an issue with these instances then please advise the community or better still close the instances until the issue is resolved. I note on various forums that mine in not the only avatar this has happened to."

Last edited:
Here is the support case I sent.

"On the 15.11.15 at approximately 12.30 game time I entered the Aakas 5 instance. After a few minutes I was booted from the instance. I relogged and was back in the instance. About an hour later at 13.40 I was killing the final boss mob (down to below 10%) when I was booted from the instance (with the end screen). I would like to state that I invested 450 ped in completing this instance but did not receive any loot. I would like to be reimbursed for my lost ped. I would further suggest that if there is an issue with these instances then please advise the community or better still close the instances until the issue is resolved. I note on various forums that mine in not the only avatar this has happened to."

any response from MA yet on that case?

do you think the Dev's even look at this thread?
what are the odds of them replying?

I think what you're looking to hear is something like

"Dear moondog,

We've checked our logs and realize that you did not recieve loot for this instance. There were some bugs we had to correct in that instance which have been fixed now. We've compensated you 550 ped from that instance, sorry for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your understanding"

is that kinda what you're looking to hear moondog?

:)

deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
Nice! No response on my support case yet. I'll attach a link to the thread as well. :cool:

2015-09-30 16:47 You wrote:

My support case on same issu.. :(

Send 30/9 Not a word from support.

Hey
I just did a AAKAS KEY 5
And Asoon as i killed the final boss, game automatily left and send me back to start (outside of instances) and precented the final screen with info, and surely 0-5 boxes opend.

i have used around 270ped ammo + key.

Can you do some thing to help me?
2015-09-30 16:57 You wrote:

Additional info, after i went out to hunt and shoot a kamaldon and caould not loot it, it said "this loot is calimed by someone else... no one else shoot at the moob, and it had that golden smoke just like they use to have on dead mobs you can loot!? thats prolly why i got kicked from instances because system dident think it was my loot..

Ok Glad to hear that KullXP got a positive result from MA - so far myself, I have yet to receive a reply from them. Here is hoping.

Moondog

301.58 is the cost of the damage =(

Received another update yesterday from support.

The issue has been resolved and I am satisfied with the resolution.

Thank You for your time and patience Kriss

guess I'll stop bashing the aakas instance.....
but apparently you were not the only one affected.
hope they help the other guy out too.
gz on the resolution - happy for you:yay:

Back