Unique Theia Ring Found

The Jetman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Paul Jetman Masters
I was just looking at EL discoveries list and i see the other unique ring has been found

Unique Theia Ring ¦¦¦ Commander TheRipper Sprung ¦¦¦ Mon, 16 Nov 2015 15:13:46

Gz on that find :D

I wonder if the new ring is already available or if we should wait to buy boxes?

I think technically it should be, but if I had to guess, MA probably doesn't have it set up to auto introduce the new ring.

I would wait for the announcement on the forums just like they did for the 1st one that was discovered. They you know the loot pool was updated for sure (maybe lol)

FFS boxes aren't loot.. You may think so, MA might think they they can make everyone believe it is but .. it isn't..
Loot is what you get after killin,g a mob or dropping a probe or attempt a craft...
Do yourself a favor & lookup the definition of the word LOOT

I know what you mean, do you know what I mean?

Gratz on posting another persons discovery in the discovery section.

Gratz on discovering someone posting another person's discovery in the discoveries thread.

Gratz on discovering someone posting another person's discovery in the discoveries thread.

Grats on posting the discovery, of the discovery, of the.... Awww forget about it :eyecrazy:

lol yeah, I saw it thought its been a few hours without the guy posting and thought it was worth posting, kinda weird receiving gratz tho

I guessing (or more hoping) its not a ring in the next box, something different, a pet or an armor set

/mod note/
Thread moved to Items section.
Only the person who makes the discovery gets to post in the Discoveries section.

And it goes to someone who hasn't played for a year. Anyone still want to argue that there's not an advantage for players coming back after a long break?

And it goes to someone who hasn't played for a year. Anyone still want to argue that there's not an advantage for players coming back after a long break?

I bet if you took a month long break and came back you wouldn't get anything good ;)

it looks like hes an rocktropian so its hard to gauge activity as EL is patchy on RT

cool

maybe I need to log in and dust off my avatar.

Haven't hunted for at least 2 years. Might even be longer.
Getting tired of all those "Have you lost your password? " mails from MA. :laugh:

A huge HOF must be awaiting me for sure! :yay:

What's all this about rings btw?
Lol, feel such a noob again :ahh:

[EDIT]

Didn't notice this thread is more then two months old already.
Good luck to all getting the Helios or Tethys ring.

To wizz: take a look here EU-website.
[/EDIT]

Back