Lost Time Compass

Risen Ra Oh

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Risen Ra Oh
I've just looted a "Lost Time Compass" on Secret Island; it is a countable item and it is in materials slot in inventory; TT value is 50.00PED and it is a Rare item (swirlies with hof);

now...

This mysterious compass has no place in this time... What could it be used for?

ty in advance for your help,
Risen

Decorations aren't usually found in the materials tab either.

Is it stackable?

Could it be a mission item?

Does it go in the refiner?

Can you post what's on the first 2 pages of Item Info please?

My guess would be to look into the king kong treasure maps.

My wild guess:

Secret island used to be @ next island.. they have timetravel there.. Maybe it's something from next island.. a (probably not working) mission chain that never got activated because there were only 5 people there and they didn't loot much..

My wild guess:

Secret island used to be @ next island.. they have timetravel there.. Maybe it's something from next island.. a (probably not working) mission chain that never got activated because there were only 5 people there and they didn't loot much..

maybe..... what mob did you loot it off of?

My wild guess:

No it will have something to do with Kong as i believe the come from instances or gorillas. i few people have them i dont hunt its just what i pick up from chat.

Aaaaah, the egg! I mean Compass!

I would hold on to this Compass very tight if I was you. Or at least only sell it of I was offered 696969 PED.

Decorations aren't usually found in the materials tab either.

Is it stackable?

Could it be a mission item?

Does it go in the refiner?

Can you post what's on the first 2 pages of Item Info please?

-I can't tell if it is stackable or not, due many countable items like Forest/Water/Fire skulls doesn't (I have one Compass only, so I can't confirm btw);

-??? I'm asking what could be it for, so... you know the answer already;

-It can't be refined;

-pics follows:

Thanks for the info :)

It's got a number, and it's lootable in PVP, so my guess is that it counts as 'stackable' ... even if it doesn't stack (ie each stack is limited to 1).
If it can't be refined, it's not used to 'upgrade' some other equipment.

So, my guess, in increasing order of likelihood:

1. It's an ingredient for a (very high cost/clik) BP - possibly one that's planned but hasn't yet be released

2. It's required for a mission - possibly one that's planned but hasn't yet be released

3. (Most likely option) It's not used for anything at all, it's just one of those bits of loot that remain TT fodder until the PP needs something for one of the above. Like the old 'hangar parts' that did nothing at all for many many years until MA needed ingredients for crafting space stuff.

My advice fwiw:
1. Hang on to it (as long as you don't need the ped) until some use emerges. Keep an eye on MU shown on auction.
2. See how often it drops from whatever mob you looted it from.
3. Even if it doesn't ever have a use, it may look attractive when placed in an apartment, so it may have some decorative value to the right person.

I will try to auction it, and so you will see the cathegory it'll get placed.

Just throw it in storage along with the useless time crystals that don't do anything since they made Greece free to get to nowadays.

I looted one yesterday, I guess I lost some time doing so 😁

Tested today, the compass is not stackable.

Back