CDF Unlimited Vehicles

Atrax

Prowler
Mutant Atrax Stalker
There are 5 types of unlimited vehicle available from a rogue token trader known as "The Deserter".

He's selling these stolen vehicles to players for combat tokens. The Deserter can be found near the Chug's Hideout teleporter at [68091, 74756, 140].

The trader is (of course) always sold out and restocks single vehicles at random times and in apparently random order. Just a heads up it took me several days of constantly camping this NPC to catch an available vehicle, and there are usually several players there, it's not like you can just walk up and buy the one you want!

Resellers are asking incredible prices for these vehicles so hopefully this thread helps spread some awareness, tell your friends!

Here you go:

CDF Light Scout Vehicle (Unlimited Valkyrie):
Cost 20,000 Combat Tokens

qNsU2gb.png

CDF Armored Personnel Carrier (Unlimited Pitbull):
Cost 25,000 Combat Tokens

CkVly0g.png

CDF Utility Helicopter (Unlimited Gungnir):
Cost 35,000 Combat Tokens

rgK8Mgs.png

CDF Patrol Vehicle (Unlimited Saehrimnir):
Cost 20,000 Combat Tokens

7aWnlPC.png

CDF Light Hovercraft (Unlimited Hovercraft):
Cost 25,000 Combat Tokens

we3K5iK.png

In another thread, someone was asking about current pricing. At the time I posted this combat token buyout prices are 465% plus.

At this rate:

20,000 tokens = 930 PED

25,000 tokens = 1162.5 PED

35,000 tokens = 1627.5 PED

There aren't many tokens available at that price, buyouts quickly pass 500% for tokens currently on auction. There are about 50,ooo tokens available under 525%

Vehicles in auction:

Armored Personnell Carrier : SB / BO +25012 PED (~ 10000% over token TT)

Light Scout Vehicle: SB +6800 PED / BO +8800 PED (~ 4400% over token TT)

Light Hovercraft: SB +4995 PED / BO +8982 PED (~ 3600% over token TT)

Anyone for a campout?

Permanent BAN for the campers, they are obviously alt avatars. But like always MA wont do anything.

Permanent BAN for the campers, they are obviously alt avatars. But like always MA wont do anything.

That's not true, I camped the NPC and did almost nothing but chat and train pets, hoping to get a UL pitbull. For basically 6 days of play time.

When I saw a Scout vehicle pop up I grabbed it anyways. 75 km/H and more armor than a regular pitbull, I love it.

Other players are camping or visiting frequently with their well known main avatars as well. When half of nebula virus is willing to camp with their mains you know people are expecting steep profits. Spreading the news should help with that.

If people are willing to camp for themselves it will also move the markup from vehicle resellers to the people that have been earning and stockpiling combat tokens, that's part of why I made the thread instead of just answering the questions in the other thread.

Easy solution for current situation:

MA just need to add 3000-5000 pcs of each vehicle in NPC. This would stop all speculations.

Easy solution for current situation:

MA just need to add 3000-5000 pcs of each vehicle in NPC. This would stop all speculations.

Wow I think we can kiss vehicle crafting goodbye if that happens.

Wow I think we can kiss vehicle crafting goodbye if that happens.

I do not think, because 1627 PED for CDF helicopter is too big price compared to 30 PED for Gungnir Mk1 (L), and there is no vehicles for space, so Sleipnir and Quad still would be bestsellers.
Pitbulls are also 'slightly' cheaper than CDF Personnel Carrier :laugh:.

In the game is just a lot of idiots, who have too many money, and although I can be counted among them, I always check the opportunity to sell any item in future before purchasing it. Some players just buying, so CDF Light Scout Vehicle was sold for 9000 - ridiculous!

I ask you, please buy my Equus for 250k! What a difference, you have already paid 9k for nothing... I return a discount in 10% for those who will buy it today :lolup:

Last edited:

I reported an obvious alt
1 in each single atribute and there's more there, each time i go there i see someone runing a bot to run thru all the vehicles or alt, its a joke, 3rd time this thing goes back on and is still faulty

I sugested either hp requirement, or acess to the vendor after you complete mission chains, like iron or in example the huusk island one

Some players just buying, so CDF Light Scout Vehicle was sold for 9000 - ridiculous!

If I got an offer for 9000 PED I might sell my light scout. I don't think it will though there's at least 4 in game and if the price was a mistake as some thought, I think MA would already stop the vendor from spawning more.

Who's going to pay 25k for a pitbull when you can buy equus for only 250k ?

Does that price include the thruster and warp drive?

Does that price include the thruster and warp drive?

Only NanoWarp Drive, because Thruster is already on Auction for similar fishing :laugh:

The use of these vehicles is only for pvp. My gungnir that I bought for 15 ped two years ago is still going strong. As for speed, there's nothing faster than a tp chip.
I wish the resellers of these vehicles Luck.

<warning: honest opinion below>

Don't hate on the people selling, if I could make some quick bucks by transforming X into Y I would. If some people is ready to pay premium for having the new toy then so be it.

On the other hand, the people that pay ridiculous prices for novelty and, when prices settle down, come here on forums blaming MA and the game in general for devaluation. Please, do blame them.

Happened with (L) vehicles, melee amps, rings, terratechs... and will continue to happen because some people just lack self control.

Be smart, let the price settle down. Buying anything as soon as its introduced is extremely risky, because can't tell a single thing about markup. And this case is even more obvious because we know the exact cost of tokens.

Worst case scenario, you dont get the new toy you wanted. Booo fucking hooo.

hopefully ul space vehicles will be coming somewhere soon (perhaps in some future space quest?) because it really sucks being stuck at a non-functional space outpost somewhere with no access to a working auctioneer, non-functional tt, etc. if you run out of oil, get blown up, etc.

hopefully ul space vehicles will be coming somewhere soon (perhaps in some future space quest?) because it really sucks being stuck at a non-functional space outpost somewhere with no access to a working auctioneer, non-functional tt, etc. if you run out of oil, get blown up, etc.

Probably a job for International Rescue MM. ;)

(I do agree that being stuck in space with no oil, no welding wire and no one online is about as much fun as finding a scorpion in your slippers)

I think Equus are UL btw

There are currently several UL quads in game, I can't remember the number but they're named. They usually show up in the low to mid 20k range when they're for sale.

There's also the 25 equus. Last one I saw for sale was priced at 250k or something :rolleyes:

Unknown number of UL sleipnir but, I'm sure there's a fair number, MV data shows 131 sales for the decade with average MU about +1434. 8 sales this year so I guess they still show up in auction occasionally.

I love my UL sleip even though I hardly ever use it in space. Also, not going to help if you run out of oil! Luckily last time that happened to me I had some in another vehicle I was carrying. My MKI shows 1.10 oil/km combined consumption and the UL shows 1.45 so it's also a bit of a hog.

On another note, the new CDF vehicles are coming way down in price even though there aren't too many around yet. I've had tons of fun with the scout, i think it's the fastest land vehicle in the game now, faster than anything but a quad. You pay dearly for it though, with just over 2x the oil consumption of a valkyrie MKI (.85 vs. 1.75 Oil/km)

It's super armored (almost 150% the armor of a pit MKIV) so if you get caught up in a bunch of mobs you can usually survive long enough to get out of whatever stopped you, but you can expect to pay heavily for it at the repair terminal.

edit: just noticed that the CDF Utility helicopter is .4 km/h faster than the scout, heh. I guess that makes it third fastest on-planet, but still the fastest land vehicle. Anything faster?

Last edited:
Back