What is your Skills to HP ratio?

994166 / 404

Ok you won the pissing contest , Pants down ehm hands down ;)

6k left for the big 1M skill goal, MA should give some special swirls when you reach that.

better calculate as Skill/(HP - 88)

Good point, funny that among all the veterans and ubers that replied, none bothered to point this out. Avatars all start with the same health, so that initial health doesn't count towards this discussion. Every avatar had zero skill points and 88 HP at the beginning, so only the HP gained from that point on are relevant.

Do any of the REAL old-timers remember if avatars always started with 88 HP? I kind of seem to remember starting at 80...

Good point, funny that among all the veterans and ubers that replied, none bothered to point this out. Avatars all start with the same health, so that initial health doesn't count towards this discussion. Every avatar had zero skill points and 88 HP at the beginning, so only the HP gained from that point on are relevant.

Do any of the REAL old-timers remember if avatars always started with 88 HP? I kind of seem to remember starting at 80...

no it was 90 or so, old avas had 9 stamina.

no it was 90 or so, old avas had 9 stamina.

Yeah, something like that. So, this whole topic should be re-done with everyone re-calculating their results as skill points gained relative to health gained; as AnTeN stated:

Total Skill Points / (HP - 88)

Without the subtraction of the common denominator 88 points, the results are skewed so that the lower your HP is, the more magnified the significance of the final ratio would be. ;)

Yeah, something like that. So, this whole topic should be re-done with everyone re-calculating their results as skill points gained relative to health gained; as AnTeN stated:

Total Skill Points / (HP - 88)

Without the subtraction of the common denominator 88 points, the results are skewed so that the lower your HP is, the more magnified the significance of the final ratio would be. ;)

Who care :)

Its skewed because no one of uber crafters posted their ratio jet.

994166 / 404

So how many days till you reach 1 MILLION? :) 2-3? :laugh: Now that will be on hell of a MILESTONE in the history of EU :)

994166 / 404

I hope this will motivate enough of you to move your ass and do something ingame.

245597/181
1356.9:1

So how many days till you reach 1 MILLION? :) 2-3? :laugh: Now that will be on hell of a MILESTONE in the history of EU :)

Considering I'm a lot afkish due to some offline reasons - so daily here and there, sweating and not much other will be in other half of year or till end of year probably.

159787 / 158

Using the incorrect calculation, I have all of you beat (or you all beat me?) by a long shot...skills / total HP = 686.56:1.

If it's calculating total skills / (HP - 88), it's a ratio of 1848 skill-points per HP gained above 88.

So, one way to look at it is I have the lowest amount of skill-points per gained health point. Also, it probably takes increasing amounts of skill-points to get health point gains, the higher your skill level is.

One way I can explain it is that I'm not a "run headlong into the fray and tank mobs while incurring big defensive costs" kind of hunter. I think armor is a back-up plan, not something to soak up tons of damage. I mostly kill 2/3 of the mobs I'm able to hunt before they reach me. This obviously affects my defensive skill gains like Evade and Dodge...you probably don't receive too many if you usually don't get hit. (Robots that shoot or ranged weapons are a different matter, of course.)

I'm also almost exclusively a laser sniper, I don't do melee very much. Probably 90% of my career has been rifles/carbines/pistols.

Last edited:
994166 / 404

And just like that i think i will ask refund from steam from buying this game :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

just kidding :D
keep it up to reach that hell of a milestone

335.7k / 238 atm
so ~1410 for me

My 2 pec,

115k / 154.5 = 744 :wtg:

Using the incorrect calculation, I have all of you beat (or you all beat me?) by a long shot...skills / total HP = 686.56:1.

If it's calculating total skills / (HP - 88), it's a ratio of 1848 skill-points per HP gained above 88.

So, one way to look at it is I have the lowest amount of skill-points per gained health point. Also, it probably takes increasing amounts of skill-points to get health point gains, the higher your skill level is.

One way I can explain it is that I'm not a "run headlong into the fray and tank mobs while incurring big defensive costs" kind of hunter. I think armor is a back-up plan, not something to soak up tons of damage. I mostly kill 2/3 of the mobs I'm able to hunt before they reach me. This obviously affects my defensive skill gains like Evade and Dodge...you probably don't receive too many if you usually don't get hit. (Robots that shoot or ranged weapons are a different matter, of course.)

I'm also almost exclusively a laser sniper, I don't do melee very much. Probably 90% of my career has been rifles/carbines/pistols.

talk about an over-embellished pat on the back. jeez.

1960:1 here :cool:

334466 with 221,1 hp

so 1512,7

damn pet skills give no hp :whip:

talk about an over-embellished pat on the back. jeez.

That wasn't my intention, seriously...I was kind of wondering why my ratio is so low compared to the rest, most of whom are much higher-skilled. I only have just over 96K skill-points (hardly worth bragging about, eh?), and 140 HP. I gained 52 HP with only 96K skills. Doesn't anybody else think that's odd?

I'd be interested to know who among you have 140-ish HP, and what your total skills are?

That wasn't my intention, seriously...I was kind of wondering why my ratio is so low compared to the rest, most of whom are much higher-skilled. I only have just over 96K skill-points (hardly worth bragging about, eh?), and 140 HP. I gained 52 HP with only 96K skills. Doesn't anybody else think that's odd?

I'd be interested to know who among you have 140-ish HP, and what your total skills are?

total skils (per EU counter): 136614
Total HP: 130 and some fraction

130 - 88 = 42 'earned' HP

136614 / 42 = 3252.71428571428571428571428571

considering that my starting HP is more than twice my earned HP that changes the number a lot.

total skils (per EU counter): 136614
Total HP: 130 and some fraction

130 - 88 = 42 'earned' HP

136614 / 42 = 3252.71428571428571428571428571

considering that my starting HP is more than twice my earned HP that changes the number a lot.

Interesting. I still find it odd that I gained 52 HP with only 96 K skills, while your avatar gained 42 HP with almost 137 K skills. I assume you're mostly a ranged weapon hunter, like me?

Interesting. I still find it odd that I gained 52 HP with only 96 K skills, while your avatar gained 42 HP with almost 137 K skills. I assume you're mostly a ranged weapon hunter, like me?

I came to EU thinking I would be a crafter, and I did that a lot. I never got my pedcard to the point of 'serious' crafting, and a lot of what I do nowadays is hunt (when I'm even playing) because it's not fun to craft when you only keep a couple hundred ped around for cycling.

average professional levels:

combat: competent (16)

manufacturing: competent (16)

resource collecting: trained (12)

mindforce: adept (18)

miscellaneous: average (4)

In my early days I chipped in a bit to raise certain professions (prospector, BLP pistoleer, and electrokinesis), and I spent a ton of peds skilling VSE, so it's a result of raising targeted skills/professions with no emphasis on gaining HP.

Coming on 6 years and still a noob :ahh:

Lol this is stupid! All noobs that chipped shit skills and still got low HP get a high sum! Pointless ?

Lol this is stupid! All noobs that chipped shit skills and still got low HP get a high sum! Pointless ��

Hardly...that might in fact help explain a lot. :)

You might find some awnsers in this old thread.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?58637-Skills-and-Health

Back