Giuliano

Last edited:
GOLDEN BUMP............. :eyecrazy:

Bump............

Price lowered, BUMP

BO lowered to +9500 ped

BO lowered :wtg::wtg:

bump

lot of interest but Key is still in my hands, who's gonna loot uber? :)

bump!

Bump..........

Golden BUMP

BUMP...

9 x 1k ped teamsplit parts possible too

bump............

I bought the Golden Key from you, and wish I hadn't It was a massive bust.

Apparently, MA has nerfed the Golden Key run so bad that you're lucky to get the TT value of the key back.

So I spent about 10,000 PEDS on the key from you, about 900 peds to repair it, flight to Arkadia, ammo and my time.

Got 1100peds TT crap back. Whole thing was a massive CF. Not upset with you, just warning other people.

DO NOT BUY OR RUN A GOLDEN KEY!

I bought the Golden Key from you, and wish I hadn't It was a massive bust.

Apparently, MA has nerfed the Golden Key run so bad that you're lucky to get the TT value of the key back.

So I spent about 10,000 PEDS on the key from you, about 900 peds to repair it, flight to Arkadia, ammo and my time.

Got 1100peds TT crap back. Whole thing was a massive CF. Not upset with you, just warning other people.

DO NOT BUY OR RUN A GOLDEN KEY!

Bad to hear your run was so bad, I had same runs too and I know the feeling... but not a new, on Arkadia CL page there was a Golden Key video and the return was similar, no items but golden key parts.

PS: just a little note about your numbers... it was an item trade and not 1 ped in the trade window, I would value the key around 8-9k considering the deal we had... and it had 600+ peds TT to repair, not 900 ;)

I am buying golden key parts if you selling the ones you looted

Giuliano

Back