Uber: 25k PED Explosives on quantity?

allarom

Old Alpha
Allar allarom Mark
Haven't posted here for years. Only reason is to show how mad EU sometimes is.

Usually i've made only lvl 2 explosives. I've not deposited for years now and didn't planned any near future. Slowly started to sell out my storage and Equipment. Had 600 PEDs on my card and gave it a try. 30 clicks lvl 4 explosives on quantity. At worst scenario, my next lvl 2 run would be 2k clicks, at success- who knows...

5d66f3c6bffe19e.jpg

Qr of my bp is 100 - if anyone cares...

Another pretty decent run on quantity:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq1uHXWY_xo

Nicely done, i wonder where did you find that bp ;)

Huge grats! Imagine if this had been on condition :eyecrazy:

Biiiig Grats :yay:

I started crafting constantly due the need of metal resi also and so I keep my hopes to something good!
But in your case.... that's ALOT of garnet my friend
garnet for the rest of your EU life :laugh:

Gratz, dude! Yes 25k is def possible on Quantity...roughly 1/7th of the now well established 185k limit on the EPIV.

Huge grats! Imagine if this had been on condition :eyecrazy:

Doesn't work like that...why do people keep saying that? "Omg imagine what it would be if you had a L 13 amp on instead of a L2" Guess what? It either would have been roughly the same tt wise, or, what is more likely, it very well might never have happened because you were inputting different factors. So quit saying this people!

Gratz, dude! Yes 25k is def possible on Quantity...roughly 1/7th of the now well established 185k limit on the EPIV.

Doesn't work like that...why do people keep saying that? "Omg imagine what it would be if you had a L 13 amp on instead of a L2" Guess what? It either would have been roughly the same tt wise, or, what is more likely, it very well might never have happened because you were inputting different factors. So quit saying this people!

Imagine if this had been on condition :dance::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::nana:

Gratz, Very Nice to see ppl still getting good hits.

Wow Gratz! Imagine if it had been a lvl 13 amp!

wow gratz ...imagine that on condition :laugh: (which would have been probably a failure then :laugh:)

Explosively mad! Grats. :beerchug:

Back