botting

Xcessive

Alpha
If a player continually bots --> dies, respawns in quarry where then rotates between VSE (multiple uses), then CHON to 'kill', before rotating back to VSE for hours at a time...

I reported to MA last week, where they said "thanks we will look into it" ... and sure enough BOOM. today, there he is again, doing the exact same thing.

Seems a bit abusive,.. but MA sees it as revenue generating????

bitching over i guess??

They don't care about sweating bots... why would they?

there is a rumor that if you follow the right path mobs can follow you in to the quarry without getting killed by the turrets, and that those mobs are fairly nice in helping you kill bots at least once.

Over the years I've seen at least a couple of quarry bots. It was quite funny seeing them sitting at the revive doing nothing but wasting ammo over and over and over again.

Botting for sweat is rather pointless, as I suspect it costs more in electricity than it generates in revenue. If you want to take action, buy some sweets and kill 'em as a pumpkin.

They are not actually botting for the sweat!
These bots are farmers for sweat too, but mostly for evade skill.
There are also a few dodge farmers doing revive around the bots. (Robots)

All the bots will be "milked" into a esi as soon as the skill is big enough to sell or to add to the main Ava.

They are not actually botting for the sweat!
These bots are farmers for sweat too, but mostly for evade skill.
There are also a few dodge farmers doing revive around the bots. (Robots)

All the bots will be "milked" into a esi as soon as the skill is big enough to sell or to add to the main Ava.

Yeah all the threads over the past decade all show it is Evade or Dodge that is being AFK skilled.

I did observe one or two sweat macros back in 2008 in my sweating at Swamp Camp days, it was amusing to watch them sweat trees and other distinctly non sweaty objects (turrets etc)

It has never been economically worthwhile to do, but if you aren't the one paying the electricity bill (eg parents), then I can understand why some attempt it.

I've paid my own electricity for a long time, so when I go to bed, so does my PC. :zzz:

Since the prices of evade skill and swear have been hanging pretty steady, I can't imagine these bots are generating a significant amount of either. But I would still keep reporting them. If MA gets annoyed enough, they might be a little more proactive.

If there botting for the Evade skill, I dont see how they could be making enough profit to even mess with it. ESI MU is so high that the actual payoff for the skills is very little.

They would need ALOT of bots to stack any ped.

Use vehicles like at boras, that seems to work

Used to play games where opinion of the majority was "we have some problems with botting".
In reality this meant at the low population time (late night/early morning hours in EU and US servers) over 50% of the online avatars were bots. You can imagine how it felt to be a living person moving around inside this vast lifeless mass all around you...

Just wanted to put things in perspective: EU has many problems but bots, thankfully, isn't one of them. :yup:

Back