Selling: Rabbiger pet Level 7

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mac Farmer

Old Alpha
Now selling exportable Rabigger whit opened increase generation buff 15% .
Rarity is Legendary and its has great looking :)
Level 7 and full fed.
price : SB 2.5kped /BO 3k ped . If any items or deeds send offer
Exp : 6,354 to date !
Will run Auction for 48 hours after SB.
Thanks and good luck :)

SOLD

Last edited:
:)
Me to support :

Hello may i ask why rabigger pet have 14 acceleration , same like Ruby ?

there are now this way :
kanin 8%
silver 12%
ruby 14%
rabigger 14%
eudoracell 14 and 18%

You see only mine seems to be bugget - it have to be 16 % ?
Please let me know what is going whit it :p bye and have a good day

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Mac,

Thank you for your report.

We have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible team for further investigation and any irregularities found will be adjusted as soon as possible.

Please stay tuned to the News and Release Notes sections on the website for further information and developments.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Hank | Entropia Universe Support

Tiger speed pls 16 % on next updates :):yay:

I'll give you the 2.5ped start bid ;)

I'll give you the 2.5ped start bid ;)

ahh it was typo but bid noted ;):yay:

Buy the only one left for sell ingame tiger puffy now :p 4 ingame and the only one other for sell has gone yesterday for more than 3k ped of TT stuff for level 1 !!! :yay:

Bump!

Last edited:
i know my bid is lower then SB put its higher then previus 2,5ped bid :D

1k from me

Withdrawing my 2.5k bid in PM I made a few days ago. No acknowledgement in this thread of the bid or the actual end date as you stated in the PM. I am not comfortable with proceeding, thanks

Withdrawing my 2.5k bid in PM I made a few days ago. No acknowledgement in this thread of the bid or the actual end date as you stated in the PM. I am not comfortable with proceeding, thanks

<removed text of PM>

Withdraw what ? You didnt make bid as i pm you 2 days ago whit rules ( was kindly wait you to confirm if you agree my rules ) :laugh: Gl and thanks for bump

Last edited by a moderator:
ok fine, i will do SB of 2.5k peds if: 1. when is the Auc gonna end? 2. the pet is fully fed . let me know those 2 items, if there is a definitive end date to the auc and if hte pet is fully fed, then 2.5k bid from me

Your response:
<removed text of PM>

I don't get the disconnect here. You confirmed my questions so I had SB, yet there was no mention of end date or of my bid in your posts for the past few days. Not wanting to get off topic here and it appears to be a language barrier maybe, but you should illustrate the above items if serious bids come forward.

Gl with the sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Can please mods delete last post he cleary came here to jackass my thread not buy .
and bump

Last edited:
Can please mods delete last post he cleary came here to jackass my thread not buy .
and bump

/mod note/ This appears to be mostly a communication issue - please try to sort it out between the two of you in private.

---------------------
In response to corvette's comment below -
... And serica, if you delete my last response then delete his comments of defaming as well as mine (purely reactionary). It's not good
Business to be selective in what is deleted and what is not, when clearly all of it is nOw wrong.
I deleted ONLY the text of the private messages that each of you posted as having received.
ForumRules said:
2.6 - Private Communication
Posting the content from a private communication in a publicly viewable area of PlanetCalypsoForum is NOT permitted. Private communications include any medium where the involved parties have a reasonable expectation of privacy, such as: emails, chat logs, instant messenger logs, private messages, private society forum posts, private social group posts, reputation comments, etc. Such private communications are to remain private, not shared with third parties. Any such private communication content posted on PlanetCalypsoForum will be deleted without notice.
If you choose to publicly post the text of what you send to someone else, that's not a rule violation and so I did not remove it. There is nothing to prevent you removing it from your own post yourself if you now consider it inappropriate - but that's your decision to make not mine.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back