Problem dowloading secret island

LiaAmores

Mature
Hi guys,
i'm having trouble dowloading secret island.. can anyone help me.. i never know that to go to secret island u need to dowload next island so when i ride the dragon to go to secret isand the dowload starts it has a total of 553 mb but when the dowload reaches 50+% the client loader suddenly disappears and when i open again it goes back to 0.. so wat should i do..?? is there any way to move my avatar to another place so i can play?? i already submitted a support case about this and still waiting for their reply..

thnx,

Hi guys,
i'm having trouble dowloading secret island.. can anyone help me.. i never know that to go to secret island u need to dowload next island so when i ride the dragon to go to secret isand the dowload starts it has a total of 553 mb but when the dowload reaches 50+% the client loader suddenly disappears and when i open again it goes back to 0.. so wat should i do..?? is there any way to move my avatar to another place so i can play?? i already submitted a support case about this and still waiting for their reply..

thnx,

Are you downloading while in game.. or from the tools section of the client loader. If from in game.. you can try downloading from the client loader while your not in game to see if that helps.

Not sure then. Could try deleting the partial you have downloaded and reload client loader and dl while off line.. see if a temp download is causing the problem

Back