FYI: Event at rocktropia LA

Since I'm not high level hunter, I'm not so interested seriously for Kool Kats yet, but I do like to see Island of Lost Souls to ROCK :)

So, I will put here my humble opinion about interesting events, I personally participated few times in the past on Caly and you might consider to do in your LA.

# 1 hour - Best total loot
# 1-2 hours - Best single loot
# Weekly most globals
# Monthly most globals

Dunno if those events you tried already are satisfied, but that's my 2 pec about interesting events on an LA.

tc

PS. ofc all the above need an extra and some offline work. Even 1 or 2 persons as event hosts too, but you have many friends already.

Last edited:
Kool Kat mission is introduced:

Kool Kat: [135328, 82373, 108]
nearest TP: [135328, 82358, 112]

young: 2 points
mature: 2 points
old: 3 points
provider: 4 points
guardian: 5 points
dominant: 5 points
alpha: 6 points
old alpha 7 points
prowler: 8 points
stalker: 9 points

I am going to be grinding these so Ill find out rewards and post them as I go.

maturity of mobs reduced significantly by popular demand. I will not be changing the maturity again for at least 2 months.

Very nice skills they give.
I will talk with u more in game

Complete stage 3: 500 peds
Complete stage 4: 1000 peds
Complete stage 5: 3000ppeds

you must post a screenshot of NPC when completing mission

Hey,

I am offering some prizes as a new mob DNA has been put onto the Rocktropia land area. Kool Kats

Complete stage 3: 500 peds
Complete stage 4: 1000 peds
Complete stage 5: 3000ppeds

Kool Kat mission is introduced:

Kool Kat: [135328, 82373, 108]
nearest TP: [135328, 82358, 112]

young: 2 points
mature: 2 points
old: 3 points
provider: 4 points
guardian: 5 points
dominant: 5 points
alpha: 6 points
old alpha 7 points
prowler: 8 points
stalker: 9 points

I am going to be grinding these so Ill find out rewards and post them as I go.

stage 1:

15.8 ped of aim
15.8 ped of anatomy
15.81 ped of blp weapon tech

stage2:

31.6 ped of combat reflexes
31.59 ped of dexterity
31.62 ped of handgun

How many points are needed to complete each mission stage?

event bump

so the completed stage rewards are still active and will be for some time ?

and i reckon the 7 ped per global is cancelled then ?
i ask,since tracker didnt catch like 6 globals today :)

Last edited:
so the completed stage rewards are still active and will be for some time ?

and i reckon the 7 ped per global is cancelled then ?
i ask,since tracker didnt catch like 6 globals today :)

Hey fluske. The 7 ped per global is cancelled while I have the mission reward going. I did this because my playtime is severely limited and I have not been able to login enough to keep people happy(paying them).

The mission rewards will be going for a long time. I don't plan on changing it anytime soon. It suits my limited playtime and gives people something to go for.

Hey fluske. The 7 ped per global is cancelled while I have the mission reward going. I did this because my playtime is severely limited and I have not been able to login enough to keep people happy(paying them).

The mission rewards will be going for a long time. I don't plan on changing it anytime soon. It suits my limited playtime and gives people something to go for.

hey dar,thx for the reply,missionrewards suit me the best also :)

hey dar,

i know you posted you would no change maturity for 2 months about 6 weeks ago,but could you reconsider this ?

i ask cause the better mu prob is from alpha+

for sure outputs are alpha+
and since i have been hunting thme for 8 days and no esi or generic fuses dropped i reckon those drops are also only at higher maturitys

and its not like higher maturitys are really tough,il prob still can do stalkers naked,so medium hunters with some basic armor wil do fine also

Found this today and will be moving to RT - i like the bonus rewards and need some changes.

Hope you will increase the maturity :)

Hey. The fuse and esi can drop from smaller ones.

I am sorry but I have done nothing but lose peds raising and lowering the maturity.

The damage spikes extremely high on the alpha and above. I was struggling in liakon/mahketta and 5b. I do understand what your saying though but I have gone up and down so often since I got LA I have lost peds owning the thing..

Last edited:

I am sorry but I have done nothing but lose peds raising and lowering the maturity.

The damage spikes extremely high on the alpha and above. I was struggling in liakon/mahketta and 5b. I do understand what your saying though but I have gone up and down so often since I got LA I have lost peds owning the thing..

ah ok,i wasnt aware changing maturitys costed peds :)

Finished stage I there today. Loot was ok ESI from smaller ones.
May i ask (PM if you want) how much it is to increase by one lvl ... Alpha are very rare atm. Would love to see some more and occasional an OA or prowler.
(3 OA killed during the Stage I)

cheers

just stumbled up on this, seems interesting mob and not a bad mission, would u, after all u stated, consider stalker spawn maybe? i know it costs peds and all but also much greater gain as the mobs would have smth like 4k hp right?

let me know if u change that, will give it a go then :)

Soko

just stumbled up on this, seems interesting mob and not a bad mission, would u, after all u stated, consider stalker spawn maybe? i know it costs peds and all but also much greater gain as the mobs would have smth like 4k hp right?

let me know if u change that, will give it a go then :)

Soko

Hey,

4600hp for stalkers. I will consider it in the future. I only just dropped it down from a high setting and got none stop complaints they could not hunt. Wish people tried it when they had the chance. One thing I have noticed. Low/mid/high people are always going to want it changed. I will be sticking to my 2 months comment so I can return the lost peds so far. I will mention it in this thread when I change them again.

hey dar,i finished stage 3
fyi..stage 4 is 12.800 points just like stage 3
no idea if this is intended or an bug,but i assume you will adjust the stage 4 reward now

Hey fluske. Really appreciate you letting me know. I have adjusted it. Its possible it has the same bug as some other rocktropia missions. Stage 4 is the same as stage 3 for kill count but gives rewards balanced around a bigger kill count(lets hope).

Can you post a screenie of finishing stage 3 mate?

hey dar,i finished stage 4 also
either posting screenys has changed or im very stupid(most likely) but i cant figure out how to insert screenys

stage 5 is 25.600 points so i am assuming reward will be 1500 ?
since 51.200 would have been 3k

can we meet up for payment of stage 3+ 4 ?
you can scan me then,it will showin missions completed

ps; i did manage to upload thme to the forum,they are under misc,so you can check thme there, but i cant insert them

Last edited:
There always picking on us scots. The English and the scots. The Irish and the Scots. The scots and the scots. God I hate them scots

hey dar,i finished last stage,i uploaded screeny with the rewards to chose from,its under misclelous eu
it would be great if you could pay me before eomons start :)

the dialque screeny looks like maybe stage 5 is repeatable..it says come back in an hour,but i cant test it since ms leaves before the hour has past :)

Back