Arkadian golden key codex chamber

WantosWallow

Guardian
EnTaro Adun Artanis
Looted Arkadian golden key codex chamber,
currently have offer for 1.4k and 1.5k, accidently TT-ed it but untill they return it, i'm wondering if the price is right, cuz i've heard that it can be even more since its rare item.
wanted to price check so i dont cry if i sell for lower price.

It used to be worth more. Golden door is a shadow of its former self so 1.4k is a crazy good price.

That said not all rare items are going to be worth a ton... For example the whiskers let is junk... Or adjusted artemic which is junk, May only fetch a few hundred peds.

Kinda sad you ttd the item, believe you have to pay 1k ped to get it back from ma.

yap, after exhausting research and negotiating finally have some results, so will share them with you,
last one sold for crafting was 3 pieces for 4,8k ped, which makes 1,6k piece,
dude explained to me that they were worth 800-1000 ped piece when key was 6-7k,
nowdays key is 11-12k and droprate reduced.
so i think ill accept 1.4k ped offer since its friend who needs it and leaves 360 ped profit after returning it from tt.
Thank you all for help
best of luck and cya around.

Key isn't worth 12k. It drops nothing of value atm. Hasn't in over a year.

If you can sell it for 1400, do it.

It did drop DK shins M a few keys back, but that was after 10-15 keys ran by people :laugh:

Sucks caly has so much pull to kill of anything fun.

It did drop DK shins M a few keys back, but that was after 10-15 keys ran by people :laugh:

Sucks caly has so much pull to kill of anything fun.

I watched your videos on golden door runs , it was amazing how much armor it was dropping , i think nowdays chances are slim , seen ben cobra do a run and loot nothing but dna parts , golden door needs to be restocked ! :D

Back