Achievement: End of the Traeskeron Mission Chain

The Jetman

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Paul Jetman Masters
Finally after a few years of chipping away at the mission every now and then, I decided to focus it. Today it ended, Thanks to BIG Industries for the LA

attachment.php

attachment.php

While I didn't log the whole mission, I logged the last 41.5k worth of the last part, which ended with a pretty decent 97.1% TT return (99.36% MU)

and while its nothing great (only the 2nd thing I've made, so pleas be nice :ahh: ) I decided to make a trophy for finishing the chain

attachment.php

Really neat! Great job :yay:

Gratz!

What did you used to make the trophy?

Uhh, that can take a while to create :wtg:

yea about hour to hour & half for the model, maybe 30+ mins painting, I'm happy with it tho

Well done Jetman :)

Gz on the mission, and nice figurine! :cool:

Gratz! Love the model fig! :D

GZ and awesome trophy!

:beerchug:

Gz on the mission, but the little traeskeron is definitely the highlight of the post!

:thumbup:

Looks like natural, GZ btw!

You have talent, both ingame and outside it :cool:

Grats! Where do you get that quest? Not in the terminal..

big gratz! now please 3d scan the model and send me a print file :D I got a 3d printer sitting next to me ready to print some treaskerons (idk how i could make one from scratch in a 3d modeling program (yet.. im learning it)...

But anyways the model looks epic cant wait to see more of your work! (hint hint timelaps your work and make a youtube video out of it!

Congratulations on completing the Baby Prots mission!

You realise whatever mob you choose next, you'll have to make a model of it now? (nice job btw!) :)

big gratz! now please 3d scan the model and send me a print file :D I got a 3d printer sitting next to me ready to print some treaskerons (idk how i could make one from scratch in a 3d modeling program (yet.. im learning it)...

But anyways the model looks epic cant wait to see more of your work! (hint hint timelaps your work and make a youtube video out of it!

wish I had a 3d scanner ;) I've tried 3d modelling but couldn't get to grips with it, but I imagine the principle is the same: start with geometric shapes and shape the edges until your happy. I have made a Longu before this (my 1st model), not 100% happy with the arms (especially his left) but I needed the size to hold the claws and balance the weight of the head but you can see part of it as my profile pic ;)

Heres a picture as it was drying
attachment.php

Grats! Where do you get that quest? Not in the terminal..

I wasn't sure if its in the terminals now, I think I started the last stage before the terminals were added so maybe why I had to finish it there, but if its still not in terminal the mission NPC is where the screenshot is (50494 ¦ 60383)

Congratulations on completing the Baby Prots mission!

You realise whatever mob you choose next, you'll have to make a model of it now? (nice job btw!) :)

yea lol, could do prots and repaint it :p

ive already done a longu, so I'm pushing that one, but ive nearly finished fouls and I'm planning ideas in my head for it, but its got skinny legs the stance maybe be an issue.

already done Combibo and cornundacauda missions, I practiced with a combibo and it looked ok..... but legs fell off :laugh:

Best achievements thread in a while! Huge gz and nice work on the figurine!

...but you can see part of it as my profile pic ;)

haha, I thought that was a Snablesnot ;)
but wasn't sure, now I see what it really is!

Nice figurine gz.

Did you add 2 legs for stability or am i wrong about Traesk anatomy?

Nice figurine gz.

Did you add 2 legs for stability or am i wrong about Traesk anatomy?

they actually have 6 legs, 2 front, 2 middle & 2 back. I did think it was only 4 until I sat in my vtol next to one ;)

Back