Entropia Universe 15.6.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes

• The Combibo are now visible again.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

no more boxes open until bugs and other stuff fixed :yup:

But... but... but...... Compets??? :confused:

Is the webshop not working only for me, or?

When I want to check out it just says very descriptive error: Error(2)

Sound has now been bugged for over half year?
:lolup:

Voice chat has been bugged for over a year?! :lolup:

i see bots hunting afk for 2 years

whole game has been broken all of it,s existence :lolup:

i suggested already long ago that we should change the name Entropia to BUGtropia so MA could pretend it part of the game xD ( and well its a always changing system , we play always a alpha / beta game kinda ... but well thats better than having no changes anymore )

The updater started and now the game has disappeared from my pc. Good times :rolleyes:

Edit: downoaded the client loader again and my 360 security now says if found win32/trojan.435 in the client loader exe.
Is this supposed to be there or did it somehow slip in?

Last edited:
haha mindark is funny again :lolup::lolup::lolup:

;)

You've reached your limit on what you can spend. There are two limits.

You've reached your limit on what you can spend. There are two limits.

I have not :(

But they answered my support case that they cleaned up records of Credit Cards registered. It still does not work.

So I went to different browser, and now it started saying incorrect GC code, and I cannot login to EU even.

So I wanted to login to the page again, to enter support case about the GC issue, aaand I cannot even login with my password, it just says temporary error.

Well, I am going to make coffee..

But they answered my support case that they cleaned up records of Credit Cards registered. It still does not work.

So I went to different browser, and now it started saying incorrect GC code, and I cannot login to EU even.

So I wanted to login to the page again, to enter support case about the GC issue, aaand I cannot even login with my password, it just says temporary error.

You reach limit, i got the same.

That is what the error is. There are two limits. A very small limit with PayPal and then credit card limits.

Can't speak to your other issues but it is unrelated.

That is what the error is. There are two limits. A very small limit with PayPal and then credit card limits.

Can't speak to your other issues but it is unrelated.

Yeah, thanks for answers. The login started to work ! ufff..

The webshop thing is strange, I am doing a master card, and still can see over 5k peds limit in deposits section ;(

Let's see if support can do something ;)

Pecka

1 entry in the patch notes? Somehow I don't believe that patching 14 files and updating 33 registry entries was only to fix 1 bug.

Nice to be able to see the combibos again but my loot is invisible :cool:

1 entry in the patch notes? Somehow I don't believe that patching 14 files and updating 33 registry entries was only to fix 1 bug.

Maybe they're adding Combibo Slayer, Marauder and Queen in addition to the old 10+1.

Its good they fixed a bug.. go MA go ... :yay:

Now there is a few more to attend.. gl

/Slay

I see you are trying to checkout with paypal and exceeded your limit.
Its not your paypal limit but MA's imposed limit.
You can submit a support and ask to get your Paypal limit increased or use your credit card.

Polished Chrome texture still not rendering correctly. How many years MA, how many years?

Back