Question: Ahh, the egg...?

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
I was trying to figure out what happened to "The Egg" while I was away from EU. Last I heard someone (Deathifier?) had paid a small fortune for it, and then "it became the feffox". Was the final owner compensated in some way?

Thanks for satisfying my curiosity.

- Captain Jack

Pretty sure Deathifier received Feffox DNA as a reward.

Yea he got DNA,you can see it on the table in his castle.I think MA f*ckd something on Deathifiers land so he refused to release the feffox untill they fix it...but they made tax free spawns and there you go.

From reading forums about the egg i learned that any item in your possess and no matter how much you paid it can disappear from your inventory or storage without any notice or explanation.

Yea he got DNA,you can see it on the table in his castle.I think MA f*ckd something on Deathifiers land so he refused to release the feffox untill they fix it...but they made tax free spawns and there you go.

Wasn't this other way around?
IIRC wild spawn was there before DNA story unveiled...

From reading forums about the egg i learned that any item in your possess and no matter how much you paid it can disappear from your inventory or storage without any notice or explanation.

Well yes, and it says so clearly in the EULA.

Wasn't this other way around?
IIRC wild spawn was there before DNA story unveiled...

Not 100% sure I've gotten it correct but...from what I've recalled reading:
1 - The video of the stealing of the egg and egg being gone from Deathifier's hands/inventory.
2 - Some event asking us to hunt and loot "egg incubator parts" or something like that.
3 - Deathifier getting feffox dna.
4 - Deathifier inserted it into his TI LA and started spawning it.
5 - Some version update ended up screwing Deathifier's LA and the spawn up.
6 - A "tax free" version of the feffox somewhere on Eudoria? Feffox cave or something.

Those are the stuff that I've somewhat remembered happening...just not certain of the chronological order though. Best to get it from the person himself. :silly2:

Last edited:
Not 100% sure I've gotten it correct but...from what I've recalled,
1 - The video of the stealing of the egg and egg being gone from Deathifier's hands/inventory.
2 - Some event asking us to hunt and loot "egg incubators" or something like that.
3 - Deathifier getting feffox dna.
4 - Deathifier inserted it into his TI LA and started spawning it.
5 - Some version update ended up screwing Deathifier's LA and the spawn up.
6 - A "tax free" version of the feffox somewhere on Eudoria? Feffox cave or something.

Those are the stuff that I've somewhat remembered happening...just not certain of the chronological order though. Best to get it from the person himself. :silly2:

The Egg is hardboiled,

Crack it soon MA b4 it goes off!

You guys have CRS disease.

Can't remember shit.

There was an event given to him that lasted until his 5% paid off enough of his egg. Millions and Millions of ped were cycled.

That's what I thought...maybe I can't remember shit anymore either :D

Well yes, and it says so clearly in the EULA.

Oh how true, how true and we all had a lot of fun specially owner.
You are my hero.

It disappeared from storage at some point during the event without any sort of notification.

- Deathifier

lol, really?

how rude, of them to do that :( hopefully it works out for you in the end.

I would hope for your sake that the instances get moved to TI after the event is over.

I hope you and MA has something worked out. Kind of sucks when I did hear of the egg hatching and all with the latest event, I ran right to TI to look for it to find well..wtf? (K K Where The Food :laugh:)

You are surely joking?

Seems great, I would be mad

This is the most alarming thing I think I've ever heard in EU frankly. You don't seem to be 'role playing' here, but simply stating the facts. I had thought I'd jump in and have a go in the event, not being at the pc for a few days, I had a lot to read to get caught up with all the event info, and I hoped there had been a fix for the loss of game sound I've had since the last VU (something about EUs interaction with 64bit systems). Reading of all the usual (or worse than usual) bugs, crashes etc, I thought oh well, maybe I won't bother right away, wait for the usual patch. But then I read the above....

If the devs can simply 'take' a virtual item that you paid thousands of dollars for, with no notice, no discussion, and not even put the event on your land areas, I won't be participating at all thanks very much, but I will be watching closely for some official explanation and apologies and recompense to you at the very minimum. This is scary stuff, a lot scarier than some stupid feffox whatever :mad:

I dont have much faith in MA but for some reason in this case i do !
Just like Deathfier always had in the outcome of his great purshase...

In awaiting of a great outcome,

Mari *.*

Wow, this is beyond even MA, so these brainiacs stole an item you paid 70K USD for without any prior notice to you and somehow think this is ok...unbefuckinglievable, hope they actually have a quarter of a brain not to screw you, good luck!

Wait..wait..Deathifier. You are referring to Mindark in this comment and not storyline RX units?..Right? Just to be clear. :scratch2:

Lol your joking ?

Can't be the end, you must get it back unless you have already struck a deal with MA :p

If no... I quit :p

lol guys....
MA didn't Steal it...
IT's PART OF the EVENT don't worry Death i am sure will get something great outta this
let us watch it play out first before we cast stones

I would guess that they removed it (The Egg item) to avoid the possibility of me causing confusion by plonking the Egg down somewhere whilst it was supposed to be missing or hatched or whatever.

I'm sure something will happen to return or replace it as the event goes on, however I do not know what MindArk has planned and I prefer to stick to factual statements rather than speculation.

- Deathifier

Thanks Deathifier for your further post. Good to hear you believe it will all get sorted out for the best for you, I believe it must as well. No matter what the end result though, they should have at least told you they were taking the item for the event, though what you just suggested is no doubt the case (to prevent confusion while the Egg was supposed to be elsewhere/hatched etc). We must wait and see, and hope for the best.

regardless how it turns out, I think the fact they just removed such a high priced item from the owner with NO communication with him at ALL. Seriously breaks buyer faith in the system, why would anyone buy into anything large when MA treats the buyers this way?

Its one thing to break a 100ped broom, its quite another to remove a 70k ped item...its disrespect, from MA to the players (whats new).

No wonder there was only one bidder for the moon....

Can't remember shit.

There was an event given to him that lasted until his 5% paid off enough of his egg. Millions and Millions of ped were cycled.

Totaly true

Can't remember shit.

True and True (about who remembers what anyway)

This thread may help those who weren't around at the time:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?241745-Feffox-caves

From what I've experienced and from the screenshots shown, the Feffox Cave of 2013 is now a 'Calamusoid Cave' ie Gauntlet Stage 2 mission available from Camp Icarus.

From what i recall :
- MA removed the egg from Deathifier inventory without notice.
- Event started on TI.
- Feffox Mayhem was put on various places.
- Event ended and Deathifier was given a feffox DNA.
- Deathifier asked if there was an interest for hunting feffox.
- Forum said yes.
- Deathifier was reluctant to place the DNA in a LA as he bitched about non flat land.
- Some swe who wanted to hunt Feffox asked MA to do something, alongside removing zoom out while globaling.
- MA removed zoom out on global
- People bitched
- MA reintroduced zoom out for globals
- MA put wild spawn and a mission.
- People hunted feffox

From what i recall :
- MA removed the egg from Deathifier inventory without notice.
- Event started on TI.
- Feffox Mayhem was put on various places.
- Event ended and Deathifier was given a feffox DNA.
- Deathifier asked if there was an interest for hunting feffox.
- Forum said yes.
- Deathifier was reluctant to place the DNA in a LA as he bitched about non flat land.
- Some swe who wanted to hunt Feffox asked MA to do something, alongside removing zoom out while globaling.
- MA removed zoom out on global
- People bitched
- MA reintroduced zoom out for globals
- MA put wild spawn and a mission.
- People hunted feffox

AND

The EGG myth got laid, removed, never hatched and left to rot happily ever after.

Somehow I don't think this story is over. We don't know if deathifier got the egg back at the end of the event or if the egg will reveal further secrets in the scientists hands?:scratch2:

Somehow I don't think this story is over. We don't know if deathifier got the egg back at the end of the event or if the egg will reveal further secrets in the scientists hands?:scratch2:

Weird...unless I've understood it wrongly, didn't the entire saga ended when Deathifier got the feffox dna?

Presumably, some feffoid had some insane revelation about procreating with the queen atrox egg...or some mad dude decided to splice some feffoid dna with the egg and ended up with the abomination called "Feffox".

Back