Selling: Royal Chirin Dragon *MYTHIC PET* ONLY ONE IN GAME

CharlieBuchanan

Guardian
Hey PCF,

I have had a few people asking about buying my one-of-a-kind pet so I decided to go ahead and put him up for sale.

He is level 9 and on the way to level 10 with the increase generation skill already unlocked and the increase Pet & taming skill at 90.3% completion.

He is royal purple and has a very cool model.

As far as price, he is one-of-a-kind and Mythic rarity, which as far as we know so far is top of the line and you know how MA is, the only people who really have a shot at profiting are those who have the top items and/or skills.

Get him before he becomes really valuable after the pet VU's.

SB: 15k
BO: 20k SOLD

If you want to see him in game let me know, I'll also throw in a Pet Name Tag for free so you can rename him. Right now his name is Rupert. Well if it is a he..... lol.

Last edited:
GL with the sale.

Last edited:
Selling Rupert

and the buffs that justify the price are what?

The buffs are nice, like the decrease amount of nutrio bars needed buff, but they aren't really what is driving the price. No buffs currently available are worth more than a few hundred PED max (and that's pushing it).

Where the value comes from is that new VU's are on the way that will in some way incorporate a pet battling system. If there is any money to be made from that system; MA always makes it so that only the TOP tier items (and players owning those items and the skills to use them) will have the highest chance to profit. Take Smilgs Girts for example.

The Royal Chirin Dragon is the ONLY ONE in the game and is the HIGHEST rarity: Mythic. If there is money to be made he will have advantage over most other pets and I am guessing he will top out around 20k-25k in price or more.

I don't really want to sell him so bad that I'll let him for for 10k or something like that, I've just had high offers from a few people and so if they really are willing to buy him I thought I'd let everyone (well atleast those on PCF) know about it so if they so desire they can offer more and buy him.

I hope that answers your questions! :)

-Charlie

Just let me put it this way. Would you rather have a Level 2 Finder Amplifier Blueprint (UL) [5 PED Rare Pet] or a Level 13 Finder Amplifier Blueprint (UL) [20k Mythic Pet]?

Bad analogy. But good luck with the sale.

I've seen this ingame
So either you bought it for 5-6k or you tamed the 2nd one.

There is money to be made it seems with that pricing and for the buffs it provides, thats what you are trying to achieve which is understandable.
However price is way off when none knows what will be of compets.

Good luck

Back