Selling: Inventory

Status
Please reply by conversation.

krogfan

Stalker
Society
Rangers
Aurora Linzey Zamperath
Outdated, will come better list easier to edit!

Last edited:
Bump go find your rare goodies cheap :)

Some sold like ores and tiercomps amd some L weapons, still lots of goodies in there. Don't be shy to offer for ELM guns in bulk, other L weapons I have or even some UL items like mod restoration chip or full rx2 F or modified fap 2350 :wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

<removed>

Would it not be pertinent to remove all of the rings (L), aren't they non-tradeable?

Last edited by a moderator:
If u have some uber tiers sparkbits, I will take :D

Read the list carefully, mk2 sight and scope nice stuff!! augmented ares is cool and a Halloween ring is yummy !

Mod merc tier 10 can be a cool thing aswell!

Have a taste of uberness!!!

The armor is amazing its 3 parts mod shadow, 3 Supra SGA and 2 normal supra all tier 2 and harness tier 3!!

go win game and feel the love of the amazing community :D

Last edited:
I am in awe of that list : )

How much would you ask for the First Official Christmas Tree ?

I am in awe of that list : )

How much would you ask for the First Official Christmas Tree ?

Let me check Mu as I get back to caly, then you have to pay half if you still want it :)

I wish, oh how I wish. Unfortunately for me, I don't have the budget for the ares ring. Welp.

Gl with sales m8. :wtg:

I reserve the right to go hooooly shiit, you horder!
if you have a sauna I bet it's full of crap!:laugh:

consider bump and subscribe

Ill take the Vacuum flux energy generators

Regards

Sarah Kazanori Louise

may i ask what's the price for the mk2 sight and scope? don't tell me "make an offer" cause i really have no idea what are these worth nowdays.. i only know that mk2 scope was like 40k before half year

may i ask what's the price for the mk2 sight and scope? don't tell me "make an offer" cause i really have no idea what are these worth nowdays.. i only know that mk2 scope was like 40k before half year

Its hard to say since those sets rarely changes hands, personally I wouldnt conscider anything under 70k in peds since I hunt as much as I do they pay themselfs back pretty fast (as a set).

//Linzey

PS: seen sales ar around those levels in last 6 months, with stacking buffs the gain of those is even higher!

Pls lock mods, I will edit and repost my inventory cleaning with updated and better lists!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back