Secret Island/Next island Apatite Crystals

StellaBlue

Guardian
Estella Ella Laizen
Are the Apatite Crystals impossible to get now? I cannot find a mob that loots them. Used to be Petit Yellow Papoo but cannot find. Does anyone know of any source for this material? :scratch2:

Next isle b broken. Get out of the ped sink b4 u get in 2 deep.

Next isle b broken. Get out of the ped sink b4 u get in 2 deep.

What the what? Mobs still drop loot in both Next island and Secret island. I am still trying to find out if it is impossible to get apatite crystals? The BP for Elysian Tropical top requires this material. If the crystal is obsolete then the tops are limited and my price goes up. Nothing to be afraid of.

Petite papoos are gone from next island, but entropedia lists Ice drakes as a source of apatite crystals too. But you ll have to explore around the planet to find them, since the spawns listed in entropedia have been changed for a lot of mobs on next island.

Petite papoos are gone from next island, but entropedia lists Ice drakes as a source of apatite crystals too. But you ll have to explore around the planet to find them, since the spawns listed in entropedia have been changed for a lot of mobs on next island.

At some Point "Ice Drakes", at least the spawn that was on top of the icy hills, replaced by "Snow Drakes". I guess noone noticed the change... Don't know if there is a spawn of (real) Ice Drakes somewhere.

Are the Apatite Crystals impossible to get now? I cannot find a mob that loots them. Used to be Petit Yellow Papoo but cannot find. Does anyone know of any source for this material? :scratch2:

I hunted a lot on Next island months ago. I only have 1 apatite crystal from then( I never TT'd any unique drops from there). I killed hundreds of papoo, minotaurs(1k+ in AG), cyclopse(1k+ in AG) and other mobs(many! Ni and AG).

If they still drop now, I doubt they are of any quantity there so do not waste your time/ped on Ni.

I would suggest goto Secret Island and hunt the Ice Drakes for them if you want them that bad. Also, this will bring your prices up quite a bit. That is just my opinion ;)

Back