How team setting Loot mode Damage Decide Order work

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva
Because it is different than the in game description.

If the loot is 10 ped shrapnels + 9 Ped weapon sells , player with most damage gets the 10 ped and second player get 9 ped even with 0 damage.

I hope u understand what that means , I'm hunting now can't type.
And noob is asking me to play on that settings.

He requested me to team too, outside of fort fury near feffoid spawn. I declined and ignored instantly.

That's a scam, plain and simple. And he's not a noob, probably an alt-avatar of some low life trying to scam peds out of honest hunters.

Fuck him.

Here is another interesting story from some time ago, also at fort fury.

Only Hunt with soc members.

Do people actually use this loot setting? Seems like a terrible idea either way.

Even if it is terrible idea how new player will know.
For me is it logical that 99% of new players will play on that setting. And even quit before understand that someone is stealing their loot.
Next time when someone here ask how to make money I will tell him, make team on first setting and don't shoot. Free money.

Next time when someone here ask how to make money I will tell him, make team on first setting and don't shoot. Free money.

Which makes you a Scammer :(

First thing I tell any Disciple or new player I take out for that first Team Hunt is how team loot works and that #2 is the fairest setting.

I would have hoped Axe that as an ex-member of TKoC you would do the same.

Dirk

Last edited:
I stopped my mentoring for a while and I found out about this thing yesterday after 5 years playing.
Until now I always played on #2 but yesterday played on #1 for few minutes to help a noob

Back