FYI: Alien Biogenic Gel recipe cracked

Elayne

Guardian
Elayne WithoutSpoon
Hello.
In the past me and Manique revealed some recipes kept hidden, so here is another recipe we managed to find out.

Recipe:

Drops from Aurli/Kreltin
500x [Animal Adrenal Oil]
6x [Alien Acid]
6x [Alien Blood]
6x [Alien Resin Fluid]

Drops from Hive:
1x [Dread's Bonepiece]
2x [Unruly's Dense Plate]
3x [Warren's Claw]
5x [Bell's Chitin Scales]
9x [Dotty's Fangs]
12x [Bram's Shock Flesh]
18x [Aurli Larva], this spawns on floor in room with Brood of Bell

All you need is refine the materials together, rumors of "eco" recipe as some people have said is lie, TT in = TT out.

Last edited:
+rep for real!

Sadly according the rules its not allowed to have alt for economical benificts, but they keep flooding
Too obvious actions and avatar stats gives away.

Avatars with 0 tracker record or prolly 0 atributes suddenly were aware of this recipe, which i know who their main holder is, but that would be breaking rules here :)

Sad to see it happening each day and makes us discusted about how rules can be broken if you are "protected" or gained imunity thru deposit or other reasons.

However by no means, go out thinking the mobs are easy, soem can be as easy as Aurli Weak, the biggest harder probably than the Aurli Queen :)

Cheers guys

Currently Updated
Elayne did the kindness yesterday :)

What is it good for?

:dj: Absolutely, nothing, Say it again, war, what is it good for?

but i was wondering the same, looks like its used to pump up the crafting TT costs to give bigger chance of globals, higher TT (L) weapons and maybe more Components

but what is the benefit of using a jester D-1 basic bp and a Modified? the crafted item is the same?

The attempt of a bigger hof
I never crafted it myself since im not into crafting but someone said you might get 2 items with one sucess (if someone could confirm)

The attempt of a bigger hof
I never crafted it myself since im not into crafting but someone said you might get 2 items with one sucess (if someone could confirm)

:D you indeed never crafted yourself. 1 item per click just with these bps you get lots of residue additionally to the full tt item.

:D you indeed never crafted yourself. 1 item per click just with these bps you get lots of residue additionally to the full tt item.

I crafted other stuff, But dont have my own experience, so I couldnt say it is confirmed
I was also told by some people that the recipe you guys now see, needed a eco number of stuff else you'd burn materials too much to make the same TT... which was a lie

I crafted other stuff, But dont have my own experience, so I couldnt say it is confirmed
I was also told by some people that the recipe you guys now see, needed a eco number of stuff else you'd burn materials too much to make the same TT... which was a lie

Needed an eco number of stuff...what would that even mean? I'm trying to imagine how you tried to interpret that.

Btw this recipe wasn't a huge secret at all I shared it with anyone who asked me. But I guess it wasn't known by everyone in general public. But congrats on your recipe cracking I suppose :)

How many does the recipe make? I'm guessing it's the sum of TT value of all ingredients divided by 0.01?

Needed an eco number of stuff...what would that even mean? I'm trying to imagine how you tried to interpret that.

Btw this recipe wasn't a huge secret at all I shared it with anyone who asked me. But I guess it wasn't known by everyone in general public. But congrats on your recipe cracking I suppose :)

We already knew for quite a while but ammount of manipulators and people trying to screw others over kept growing, we usually respect markets and hunters if respected, but if not, even tho we're just 2-3, doesnt mean we respect and shouldn't be respected back.

Also this was protected and whenever someone rushed there, ppl would get agressive about it, KS, hunt same mob next to us, or as soon as they knew one of my friends were there ,we had ppl rush there if the mob was Bell, so yea it was quite contested.

As for eco recipe, we were told something like
"you dont wanna get into this cos if you do the recipe wrong you gonna burn extra tt of materials to give you less tt of bio gel" just to scare us away.
For us thats a "lets find out" :)

How many does the recipe make? I'm guessing it's the sum of TT value of all ingredients divided by 0.01?

Correct 1:1

Entropedia should be now fully updated regarding Biogenic Gel and all parts needed to make it.

Parts you get from Aurli Broods in hive are quite common and should end up with few of them after each run.

I remember like 2 years ago it was here on forum, maybe deleted, maybe still around here :laugh: So no big secret for sure :laugh:

+ rep guys! :yay:

I remember like 2 years ago it was here on forum, maybe deleted, maybe still around here :laugh: So no big secret for sure :laugh:

Wasnt full recipe back then and not so precise. About it being a secret or not, is easy. If you asked any of the guys who were creating it, they all said same thing "you have to test it out yourself". So it was a secret until OP created this thread and made it public knowledge.

I myself dont think it affect the price very much, as still it takes lots of effort to gather the mats and 10k ped tt of alien biogenic can be spent with 5 minutes, so supply and demand will set the price. But as atm exp IV feeds the needs of the most gamblers i think it is still more or less for those who just want to see what these bps do (modified, improved and adjusted bps). Even yesterday i saw someone crafting d1 modified bp. He had one 3k hof, but that is very low if you think how much you pay per click (about the same tt input as exp iv, but for every click you pay 7-8ped of markup).
I

He had one 3k hof, but that is very low if you think how much you pay per click (about the same tt input as exp iv, but for every click you pay 7-8ped of markup).
I

And most probably wont want to pay MU...

And so the ART of crafting dies...

Back