cambuurrinse

Elite
Society
Craft To Manufacture
Cambuurrinse
any1 know its value?

regards cambuurrinse

i know that to tier 5 is 5000ped and to tier 7 is 7-8k ped

also, is this gun more valuable then tier 3,8 imp fap? i seen imp faps on auc for +60k and not sold

Last edited:
i seen you advertice it at 70k, pro's are higher DPS while con's are lower eco (compared to imk2). Its a fairly good tier level.

I dont think your price is off.

I guess some of the hardcore players maining guns in similiar category could give a better judgement though :)

i seen you advertice it at 70k, pro's are higher DPS while con's are lower eco (compared to imk2). Its a fairly good tier level.

I dont think your price is off.

I guess some of the hardcore players maining guns in similiar category could give a better judgement though :)

ty for the advice i hope to get more tips gun is for sale yes

The difference in DPS is not that big, but the eco difference is huge. Unless decay tests are wrong I wouldn't value this gun anywhere close to an Imk2.

Rare gear is hard to value, just my opinion.

I'm with O2 on this. Isn't the eco these days just mediocre and back when it was sold around Imk2 prices we didn't have guns like M83, XTLC800/1000 or even the limited guns in this dps/eco range? It's rare tho so it can catch some for that. I'd value it to something like 60-70% of a IMK2

Imp FAP t3 > ImpMk2 t7

not by much maybe even equal...

I'm with O2 on this. Isn't the eco these days just mediocre and back when it was sold around Imk2 prices we didn't have guns like M83, XTLC800/1000 or even the limited guns in this dps/eco range? It's rare tho so it can catch some for that. I'd value it to something like 60-70% of a IMK2

yes ppl value imk2 tier 7 at 100k or smth. and 70% is 70k for imk3 tier 7 it seems

Back