EWE LC-625 Gleamer UL

really depends on how many that are dropped. If it's similar droprate to the M83 then it wont be worth much as it's even harder to max and players at these levels have many "cheap" choices. If it's going to be rare it can be worth a lot more.

Tiering costs will also be a factor. Get it to 0.9 and tell us how much it costs :)

Most likely eco will be inferior compared to (L) as with all other ul sibs.

check the other newschool guns. Enigma L4, M83, LC-300 and so on. All have same eco as the L gun.

check the other newschool guns. Enigma L4, M83, LC-300 and so on. All have same eco as the L gun.

Fair enough, did not used (L) in years so I assumed it's the same way as it used to be.

first tier cost is 822 TT :)

The gun has a high eco at 2.982 HP, and with 100 range, it's a hell of a gun. I'd have thought an SB of 40k, and see where it goes. There aren't many UL laser rifles that offer it's performance for a skilled hunter.

Last edited:
/mod note/ The topic is the value of the gun, not whining about the player who looted it.
:topic:

Propper PC on this,

Bests imk 3 on dps by 2 points (hyper equiped)
Imk3 beats it on dpp and range.
Less enh usage on gleemer should make up for
Dpp diffrance.
Maxes roughly same lvl.

Atm there are 2 imk3 t7 at forum for 70k peds.
So price at t0 should be same in the range 45-50k.

Extra info for gleemers advantage.
Pk tool, and consumes big L amps slower during events.

Anything under 40k is a steal.

Very compairable with perfekted tr6 (imp evil)as Well

Last edited:
Propper PC on this,

Bests imk 3 on dps by 2 points (hyper equiped)
Imk3 beats it on dpp and range.
Less enh usage on gleemer should make up for
Dpp diffrance.
Maxes roughly same lvl.

Atm there are 2 imk3 t7 at forum for 70k peds.
So price at t0 should be same in the range 45-50k.

Extra info for gleemers advantage.
Pk tool, and consumes big L amps slower during events.

Anything under 40k is a steal.

Very compairable with perfekted tr6 (imp evil)as Well

If compared to imk3 then it's important to keep in mind that imk3 can be used by anyone at any level and this gun can be used at lvl 93+.
It would need to be checked but probably around lvl 70 or so eco on imk3 will be comparable (or better) to that one at lvl 98 (maxed?).
I think this affect price greatly in favor of imk3.

If compared to imk3 then it's important to keep in mind that imk3 can be used by anyone at any level and this gun can be used at lvl 93+.
It would need to be checked but probably around lvl 70 or so eco on imk3 will be comparable (or better) to that one at lvl 98 (maxed?).

At level 70 imk3 is at 2.781 wich is far under neath the 2.988 that gleamer has, at level 95 imk3 has 2.987 wich is practically the same so to compare the two still seems correct IMO. This is more viable for an event since you can amp it bigger then imk3 though.

Regards //Linz

Dpp on imk3 with hyper is 3,06 compaired with 625s 3.02
Quickly tested on entropedia lvl 95,5 is needed for equal dpp.

Pros and Cons for both the imk3 and the Gleamer. It should be noted though that the Gleamer as a stand alone gun has a higher dps than the modified mk2.

Last edited:
At level 70 imk3 is at 2.781 wich is far under neath the 2.988 that gleamer has, at level 95 imk3 has 2.987 wich is practically the same so to compare the two still seems correct IMO. This is more viable for an event since you can amp it bigger then imk3 though.

Regards //Linz

Cool, thanks for doing calculations

The main problem with the gun is the required level being a SIB.
If only 15/ 20 people can use it, and most of those people already have better guns at high tiers.
And the rest of the L95 plus, players that don't already have a better gun, probably dont have the Ped.
The Dpp is good but not very relevant if only a few can use it.

It's almost like the Fap Hedoc 600, stats are great but inly 2 or 3 people can use them.
I would estimate it at around 25k while its still the only one, but of course there are always people ready to pay more to get the tier hofs

there is a lot of players at this level... 15 as the number you gave out is just so wrong :p we prolly have this amount in our soc alone ^^

If I owned it what I let it go for..50K peds.

What would I personally pay for an unlimited gun with fresh deposited peds: max 5k peds
What would I pay with in game won peds 20K max, more if it was raining loot.

Price check means nothing, it should mean "this is what I'm prepared to hand over to get it"
All replies should mention if you a maxed to use it, and only those replies should warrant an opinion.

Anyway it's laser EWE series, I really like that series. Gratz on find.

Rick

Back