Uber: 7414 Dasp Young & 6471 Warlock 8

that markup is amazing yo!

gz,about time you had couple big loots :)

Now you can afford to buy some clothes

Gz'ed you too soon, should have waited a day. :)

Gratz! :yay: Too bad you don't get anything nice with big loots these days. Still, I'd take that any day....:cool:

gratz mate! now put some loot back to me! :cool:

Well deserved from long hours of hard work!! I hope theres more for you to come soon!

Amazing!!!!!

Everyone should hunt Dasp!!! Easy loots:yay: wish I could kill Dasp if I work, play, hard 5 more years, no problem, with a healer, gonna be a fun 5 years, in a sic kind of way

Nice loots.
Fastest leveling player there ever was. :)

Nice loots.
Fastest leveling player there ever was. :)

I would beg to differ, but one of the very few for sure. <removed>
Gz on your hofs

Last edited by a moderator:
<removed>

Ty guys for your nice words.
GL and hof bigger.

ys

Yes, you must lose to win - Strash
Or not ,We can lose and lose-zegatofiasgato
Congratulations to you:lolup::lolup:

<removed>

Stop guys. Both of you.

Congrats on your loots. I know you have lost your ass.. and you are losing your chosen status. :rolleyes:

<removed>
Good luck and hof big everyone.

Wow so many deleted posts ... Gz messi , i see you hof all the time , it is motivating to see people hit smt good so fast , keep em comin , hit that ath so we can have a big party in twin !:yay:

Wow so many deleted posts ... Gz messi , i see you hof all the time , it is motivating to see people hit smt good so fast , keep em comin , hit that ath so we can have a big party in twin !:yay:

That's my purpose in the game.Play a lot, skill a lot , and motivate other players do the same.

Reactions: Mac
Gratz, hoping to see a screencap of that massive zeladoth omicron now :p

Naked dasps, still a dream of mine... Just gotta muster the balls to pay a fapper 70 ped/hour :laugh:

Wouldn't work with a mod chip ? They have good heal over time and also life steal.

Cu rabdare treci oceanu!

gg Messi

Cu rabdare treci oceanu!

gg Messi

attachment.php

"Cu rabdare treci oceanu" is from a Romanian poem and translates to roughly: "With patience you can cross oceans"

How ever, I would like to remind about the "2.1 - English only" in the forum rules.

Attachments

• moderator.jpg
    moderator.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
yeah and testing is in test forum relax man

Back