Selling: Will start taking offers for my stuff

mArdOff

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Dini mArdOff Mini
Will only sell when the price is good. So please no troll offers. Also all offers via PM pls. Posted offers will be ignored! Hoping to sell imk2 first then the rest of the stuff prices will drop.

1. [Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II] T6.9 - BO 85k

2. [Improved Omegaton A204] - BO 19k

3. [Omegaton Ranger Scope Mk I] - BO 18k

4. [Deathbringer's Crown (M)] T5 - BO 75k

5. [Athenic Ring Augmented] - BO 12k

Thanks

Last edited:
I bid 10k on helm

I offer 7,5k for A204

i bid 5k on ring

oh look all the trolls came together. its so nice of you to come by. offers a too low tho see you at the LG! have a good day!

oh look all the trolls came together. its so nice of you to come by. offers a too low tho see you at the LG! have a good day!

I´m actually looking for a A204 and looking to sell my RX armor, as u can see in my sales thread.

and i dont think amp is worth 14k anymore, my offer is serious.

I thought my offer is high enough to be considered a sell out <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
<removed> clearly says all offers by PM in the first post. I'm interested in the scope I'll shoot you a pm.

<removed> clearly says all offers by PM in the first post. I'm interested in the scope I'll shoot you a pm.

I've bid 10k , what now? how much I should have bid? I see treads where people start +100 on 50k items.
There is no SB no BO <removed>
I'd like to see SB/BO added , more bidders etc.I am very interested to buy your items don't worry, no troll intended.I will pay with pure peds of course.

<removed quote>

My offer was 10k.What is wrong with it? is it too much, too low? give us more details if you are serious about selling it.I am very serious about buying it.There so much good loot out there and I need better tools to hunt more.

If you want REAL offers, then post SB and BO.

<removed>

Wish that crown be F instead, ballpark for that imk2?

/mod note/
1. The OP has specifically requested that all offers should be made by PM.

2. Please allow a reasonable time for the seller to respond to offers made.
In case you've not noticed from his profile, the threadstarter is Australian and - if you post around dawn his time - don't be surprised and start making accusations if he doesn't respond within minutes.
Just saying.

stuff still for sale!

Now we have, I bid 300 on TP chip III.

Is the auction broken? What's the point of thread if only private bids.

I call BS on this.
ooops I withdrawl this post. sorry.

Its new year so its time to depo and buy some nice toys! Items still for sale!

bump...

changed some BO's

Back