Help: options to resync the gold card

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
Locked my gold card by wrongly using the numeric keypad, again.
1. Apparently recently, there is a bug that does not validate the 2 sync codes through the login screen. The code entry just re-appears as the check for the codes takes no time at all.
2. Last time this happened, it took almost a week for my account to be unlocked (this is how inefficient the current support is). It might be that there are 2 categories which are on the same level for gold card issues, Technical\Login issues and Account and fund transfer\Gold card and only one of them has priority, no idea.

Please either (or both)
  • introduce a secure method to resync the goldcard without involving support (preferred) - e.g. by sending an e-mail/sms with a link to resync
  • make a new clear category, e.g. Account and fund\unlock gold card and prioritize that category
P.S.
regardless, please fix the 2 sync codes functionality ore remove it, as it is not working

FOR ANYONE LOOKING TO UNLOCK THEIR GOLD CARD AS IS TO GET PRIORITY
(all of it were indeed suggestions from support team)
* fill in you support case in the Technical\Login issues category
* put "sync" in your support case subject
* provide 2 sequential gold card codes in the support case body

Last edited:
I was locked some weeks back, submitted saturday fixed monday.
Just have your 2 codes in first support and they should fix it in a day

I know the procedure and did the 2 codes in the first support, submitted 2015-08-30 and got my unlock 2015-09-13. Support apologized for the delay which is nice, but something should be done to improve it, and it is very much possible both technically and process wise...

Had the same problem last week, made a support case in the evening, there was an answer asking for 2 codes in the morning. Sent the codes and got the resync in 20 minutes.
I don't think i was just lucky, it's more likely the support has realized by now that the automatic resync is bugged and the resync issues have been moved to the top priority now. It definitely helps if u pick the correct SC cathegory, it's only logical.

Regardless, they should fix the frggin resync code asap, totally agree!

would you please at least stop pissing us off with that synchronization entry which already means that a support ticket must be created? it just doesn't work if there is a sync issue.
yes I did it again

Same issue...thanks.

I'll re-amend support case and give them the two codes.

Shame is doesn't work automatically.

Rick

Didn't it used to work by entering two codes in login screen? Why disabling it. Never touch a running system!

No it doesn't work. It shows the 2 codes, and then fails. From first time. Always. At least its consistent. Either fix it, or disable it. I would prefer the first but as support already said it is (not) working as intended, remove it. It just causes frustration like it is.
Didn't it used to work by entering two codes in login screen? Why disabling it. Never touch a running system!

I was having this very issue.

Locked my gold card by wrongly using the numeric keypad, again.
1. Apparently recently, there is a bug that does not validate the 2 sync codes through the login screen. The code entry just re-appears as the check for the codes takes no time at all.
2. Last time this happened, it took almost a week for my account to be unlocked (this is how inefficient the current support is). It might be that there are 2 categories which are on the same level for gold card issues, Technical\Login issues and Account and fund transfer\Gold card and only one of them has priority, no idea.

Please either (or both)
  • introduce a secure method to resync the goldcard without involving support (preferred) - e.g. by sending an e-mail/sms with a link to resync
  • make a new clear category, e.g. Account and fund\unlock gold card and prioritize that category
P.S.
regardless, please fix the 2 sync codes functionality ore remove it, as it is not working

FOR ANYONE LOOKING TO UNLOCK THEIR GOLD CARD AS IS TO GET PRIORITY
(all of it were indeed suggestions from support team)
* fill in you support case in the Technical\Login issues category
* put "sync" in your support case subject
* provide 2 sequential gold card codes in the support case body

I was describing this very issue to support last night, I found them very helpful but situation still exists. I am unsure if this is a bug or a seperate situation.
You described it perfectly, they responded rapidly to the situation but still waiting for resolution.

:wise:

Back