FYI: New PCF Moderator: e-lite

Site Admin
Admin
Please welcome e-lite as the newest member of the Planet Calypso Forum staff.

e-lite is a 10-year veteran of PCF, and is thus very familiar with our community and the mission of PCF.

I am confident e-lite will serve the community well in this new role and will help to ease the workload that Serica has been shouldering alone for too long.

After an initial trial period to ensure that the new role fits for the current staff, members, and e-lite himself, I look forward to a more permanent position for e-lite with the PCF staff.

Welcome aboard e-lite! :yay:

Gratz E-lite!! :yay:

I hope to see some hidden message events again soon :cool: Crack the code!

Congratulations e-lite!

scream.jpg

I hope you are sitting comfortably!

E-lite gratulations!!!

Seems like a good choice. Mature and well formulated, also have a good sense of justice i'll bet my money on that.

:yay:

Welcome to the team e-lite!

The bar is to the left, just after you enter the lounge.
(We're still awaiting the shipment of Beer though :laugh:)

Gz with the new title and have too say glad it ain't me :laugh:
Good luck and use the power wisely:)

Where can I meet you in game to pay you off?

OMG JK!!!

​Same place you meet Sercia :p

Welcome to the team e-lite!

The bar is to the left, just after you enter the lounge.
(We're still awaiting the shipment of Beer though :laugh:)

Corpses of previous moderators kept in the cellar. ;)

GL with being a moderator, I remember your soc rescuing me from the trox outpost above atlas haven on the first day I played :)

Best of luck! A brave choice of yours!!

Welcome, and good luck. :)

Corpses of previous moderators kept in the cellar. ;)

Heresy!!

Moderators never die! 711 just freeze-dries them and keeps them in the corner.
Feather duster used as required. I think safara's secret-squirrel code word for rejuvenation is 'WoF' . . .

Ofc, some escape . . .

Way to go, e-lite! :D

Heresy!!

Feather duster used as required. I think safara's secret-squirrel code word for rejuvenation is 'WoF' . . .

Ofc, some escape . . .

1) Why are you acting 'nice' all of a sudden? It's confusing me, are you stepping down or is it a temporary :xmas: thing?

2) Yes, John Capital escaped but he has no fingernails left and apparently still suffers from Night Terrors. :xwink:

Have fun e-lite, congratulations.

Rick

Congratulations!

:beerchug:

2) Yes, John Capital escaped but he has no fingernails left and apparently still suffers from Night Terrors. :xwink:

It's TRUE! :cry:

Kidding. Just kidding.

maybe

Please welcome e-lite as the newest member of the Planet Calypso Forum staff.

e-lite is a 10-year veteran of PCF, and is thus very familiar with our community and the mission of PCF.

I am confident e-lite will serve the community well in this new role and will help to ease the workload that Serica has been shouldering alone for too long.

After an initial trial period to ensure that the new role fits for the current staff, members, and e-lite himself, I look forward to a more permanent position for e-lite with the PCF staff.

Welcome aboard e-lite! :yay:

What is the "Mission of PFC"? Is there a public mission statement of some kind? That would be helpful to avoid the ban hammer.

Heresy!!

Ofc, some escape . . .

is it good they escape or bad they escape?

What is the "Mission of PFC"? ...

To quote 711:
The mission of EntropiaForum* is to provide a valuable, informative, constructive, and full-featured community resource for the discussion of Entropia Universe in an environment that is civil, friendly and entertaining for all members and visitors.

*note that this was posted before EntropiaForum became PCF.

If updated to the present focus of the forum, it would read:
The mission of PlanetCalypsoForum is to provide a valuable, informative, constructive, and full-featured community resource for the discussion of Planet Calypso, and Entropia Universe in general, in an environment that is civil, friendly and entertaining for all members and visitors.

1) Why are you acting 'nice' all of a sudden? It's confusing me, are you stepping down or is it a temporary :xmas: thing?

We can discuss and compare the differences in our sense of humour in another thread. In this one it would be off topic.
No, I'm not going anywhere.

is it good they escape or bad they escape?

Surely better to escape back into the community than to just vanish.

Back