FYI: There're now "TWO" Royal Chirin Dragon pets.

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
I'm still trying to come down from the Adrenalin, after an epic find that turned into 3 - 4 hour Mythical tame.

I found the second Royal Dragon (Mythic)

I've been taming at Atlantis for ages, the regular rare searchers hovering above see me all the time burning up limited whips. Sometimes it's like Heathrow airport out there lol. My priority was skilling, with the hope that later I would use those skills to hopefully find and tame fantastic rare pets.

I tame with no armour and a heal chip, so when I spotted the Royal I was firstly stunned, then it was biting me so much I didn't stand a chance to tame it. Lucky for me some soc was online and they came to the rescue with armour and plates. Thank you so much Deano and ed, and Fort for staying with me and supporting me in spirit.

It was not in the bag though until I tamed it. Those that know me are aware I'm after a perfected taming ring. So it's it's not doing me any favours saying this. Although I've always been a fair person, and MA did me proud tonight.

So I will say this as a thank you to MA.... Once I got the spirit low enough to tame, I tamed it on the "first" attempt. That is almost unheard of for any rare pet, especially a Mythic. I was wearing an augmented taming ring. The rings are awesome.

I'll edit and post some pics soon.

Happy taming. and to my taming friend Mac (we became friends out there at Atlantis)...It happened my friend, you said it would in time. I'm so happy.

Is it for sale? Well it's kind of priceless isn't it, even though I could do with some peds.

Thank you MA.

Rick

Last edited:
Congratulations Rick!!

PM me if you need some pic help with the images :pic:

Congratulations!

:whip:

Grats!! nice find! :cool:

I'm still trying to come down from the Adrenalin, after an epic find that turned into 3 - 4 hour Mythical tame.

I found the second Royal Dragon (Mythic)

I've been taming at Atlantis for ages, the regular rare searchers hovering above see me all the time burning up limited whips. Sometimes it's like Heathrow airport out there lol. My priority was skilling, with the hope that later I would use those skills to hopefully find and tame fantastic rare pets.

I tame with no armour and a heal chip, so when I spotted the Royal I was firstly stunned, then it was biting me so much I didn't stand a chance to tame it. Lucky for me some soc was online and they came to the rescue with armour and plates. Thank you so much Deano and ed, and Fort for staying with me and supporting me in spirit.

It was not in the bag though until I tamed it. Those that know me are aware I'm after a perfected taming ring. So it's it's not doing me any favours saying this. Although I've always been a fair person, and MA did me proud tonight.

So I will say this as a thank you to MA.... Once I got the spirit low enough to tame, I tamed it on the "first" attempt. That is almost unheard of for any rare pet, especially a Mythic. I was wearing an augmented taming ring. The rings are awesome.

I'll edit and post some pics soon.

Happy taming. and to my taming friend Mac (we became friends out there at Atlantis)...It happened my friend, you said it would in time. I'm so happy.

Is it for sale? Well it's kind of priceless isn't it, even though I could do with some peds.

Thank you MA.

Rick

I'd think the person who had the only one might be not happy. I guess whoever that is doesn't post here much.

Heheeh you have a great night out there whit a lot of fun and adrenaline i am sure :):yay:
Great job you did there and awesome soc friends you have :whip::thumbup:

Good luck everyone !

gif_gratz.gif
Gz ;)

Reactions: Mac
GRATZ! i was starting to question if these still spawn :), looking forward to seeing it around atlantis some time soon.

Is that the one that attended to Arkadia barbecue from IFN?

barbecue_858882.jpg

After my experience and time with people hanging around watching me tame, waiting for me to spawn a rare I can relate.

Your extremely lucky your hard work paid off and none of the campers saw or got to it first!
HUGE Grats!

Is that the one that attended to Arkadia barbecue from IFN?

barbecue_858882.jpg

lol. Nice PS :)

you would have better luck looking for Long Teeth, no such thing as long toothes, It's a grammar spelling thing jeez my computer fixed that grammer thing, this isn't good. How will we know who knows grammer and speeling? Oh no!

nevermind wrong thread, gratz for more loots Rick

Last edited:
Does it have a special buff?

Gz my friend, it was a pleasure to hang out and assist you in anyway we could:cool:

I am amazed at the amount of effort it takes to tame such a rare pet. :eyecrazy:

Gz my friend, it was a pleasure to hang out and assist you in anyway we could:cool:

I am amazed at the amount of effort it takes to tame such a rare pet. :eyecrazy:

Since you did hang out and help, would you care to say how much effort, and what exactly that means?

Since you did hang out and help, would you care to say how much effort, and what exactly that means?

"ef·fort
noun
a vigorous or determined attempt."

It takes a considerable amount of time to break the will on these mobs.

Don't forget the possibility of some other ava coming in and killing the mob on you.

Gratz Rick on your Mythical Find. :D

Gratz on the rare find! I'm sure nobody doubts this one went to the person who deserved it most.
('xcept all other wannabe tamers ofc lol)

Btw, as a high level tamer, it's the athenic ring that u want, not the taming ring. U will find out why sooner or later... ;)

Big gratz Rick

GZ, what is it good for?

Thanks for all the Gratz, I'm still very chuffed (happy) indeed.

Heheeh you have a great night out there whit a lot of fun and adrenaline i am sure :):yay:
Great job you did there and awesome soc friends you have :whip::thumbup:

Good luck everyone !

Cheers Mac

After my experience and time with people hanging around watching me tame, waiting for me to spawn a rare I can relate.

Your extremely lucky your hard work paid off and none of the campers saw or got to it first!
HUGE Grats!

I kept trying to focus on the long term, and the potential of future awesome pets at much higher levels. As long as my peds were holding out, I was happy to train, and hope a good one popped up in front of me sooner or later.

Does it have a special buff?

Focus Buff at Level 6, a focus metabolic reduction -4% at Level 12, then 20% taming and skills at Level 20
Now some might say bahhhh "pet taming skills buff", I say it's one free whip in five for skilling.

Cheer Fort.

It has huge "spirit". Imagine HP and multiply that by say 50. So you have to reduce its Hp like 50 times, to bring down the spirit to enable the tame. It took around 4 hours. You cant rush it either, or there's a risk of killing it with a crit from whip. It's a patience game, and means switching to tiny whips.

Gratz on the rare find! I'm sure nobody doubts this one went to the person who deserved it most.
('xcept all other wannabe tamers ofc lol)

Btw, as a high level tamer, it's the athenic ring that u want, not the taming ring. U will find out why sooner or later... ;)

Cheers Fifth I put some hours in taming dragons and devil. I love it there though.
Yeah I've been watching those rings, looking for the right price :)

I own the other one. :)

Please to meet you Charlie, we should get a screenie together.

GZ, what is it good for?

Passives above.
For me it's simply a really cool pet that gives me joy (much like a home cat or dog I guess).
Maybe it fights later when compet is up and running.

I think people on the train to work thought I was a total nutter, I kept whispering to myself "I've got the mythical dragon" Chuckling to myself like a big kid.

Rick

Thanks for all the Gratz, I'm still very chuffed (happy) indeed.

Passives above.
For me it's simply a really cool pet that gives me joy (much like a home cat or dog I guess).
Maybe it fights later when compet is up and running.

I think people on the train to work thought I was a total nutter, I kept whispering to myself "I've got the mythical dragon" Chuckling to myself like a big kid.

Rick

:):):) ehehe good story ! Gz again and happy training :)

Back