Can MindArk ''force'' the players to deposit ?

Paulo sure in very long run will be 90%, some ppl said it is more than 90%, but marjority of player base dont have 20000 PEDs bankroll or more and they sure be forced deposit with low return:D

My setup was the same, I was/am always eco, I dont hunt big mobs (still have millions of small mobs to go), naked hunter (only with fap), nothing changed about how I hunt or play the game.

Meanwhile, the competition got better. Since VU15.2, up to 2.98 headline dpp is available to any OJ out there who does bother to do some research.

And if you shoot your LR S1X1+A101 (2.92 headline dpp), it does matter whether your competitors are using 2.87 or 2.97 dpp guns.

In the words of the Red Queen:
Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!

Paulo sure in very long run will be 90%, some ppl said it is more than 90%, but marjority of player base dont have 20000 PEDs bankroll or more and they sure be forced deposit with low return:D

Yes it is above depending on what you do
And i dont speak 60-70% returns over 1k ped or 5k ped, i speak on larger scale, few days like that is bad, weeks even worse. Some players could recall
Meanwhile, the competition got better. Since VU15.2, up to 2.98 headline dpp is available to any OJ out there who does bother to do some research.

And if you shoot your LR S1X1+A101 (2.92 headline dpp), it does matter whether your competitors are using 2.87 or 2.97 dpp guns.

In the words of the Red Queen:

Eco alone isnt everything
If you haven't got the dps for what you're doing and got a sick eco weapon, the armor/fap decay and regen would kill all the possible benifict of the eco.
Eco shouldn't be seen as a number of gun, but a combination of all your hunting setup.

I'd actually like to know some feedback of other people that have possibly withdrawn.
If this isnt the place I'd make a new thread.

3 years and counting, still waiting on that *90%* loot return bump :laugh:

90% gl with that

Last edited:
It is so that ppl claim the 90% without knowing its just not 90% stuck like that,
Depends on your activity or not your returns willl differ depending profession and skills

90% return of 100000 ped cycled is losing 10000ped of your bankroll. If you had 10000 ped on your card, you:

* still had 90% return on your activities
* your roi on your money is -100% and hit risk of ruin
* you were stupid for tting everything and not getting markup to hedge against the in-game rake.

Please guys.. stop and read what risk of ruin is and if you want to get into a little deeper math, learn the mathematics behind proper wagers with respect to bank roll and playing games with an edge (ie. Card counting). It will help you understand.

Also, 90% is not true. It is based on the idea that planet partners get 10% of all your activities.. that is a very steep rake. They get a portion of decay, not loot. Big difference. We also must include that some tt loss is kicked back in skill gains. So by playing, you are buying your skills at no markup. See my log for details.

90% return of 100000 ped cycled is losing 10000ped of your bankroll. If you had 10000 ped on your card, you:

* still had 90% return on your activities
* your roi on your money is -100% and hit risk of ruin
* you were stupid for tting everything and not getting markup to hedge against the in-game rake.

Please guys.. stop and read what risk of ruin is and if you want to get into a little deeper math, learn the mathematics behind proper wagers with respect to bank roll and playing games with an edge (ie. Card counting). It will help you understand.

Also, 90% is not true. It is based on the idea that planet partners get 10% of all your activities.. that is a very steep rake. They get a portion of decay, not loot. Big difference. We also must include that some tt loss is kicked back in skill gains. So by playing, you are buying your skills at no markup. See my log for details.

What I ment was purelly the fact that mining on long term for me, given the fact its easier to get MU from it, Always gave me lower TT returns, that also might be given the fact I dont really have a method like probably some miners have.

I speak also on large samples, i could share some private data, but i can assure after the moment I got my withdrawl comitted my tt returns on average droped by 30%, 30% on large scale is a lot.

I use maxed gear, I avoid overprotected and try to benifict most of my available gear.
But there isn't a possible way in this game unless I'd loot unl items or fat ESI's each few k ped cycled, that I could possibly bounce it back up

I asked support due to curiosity because it isnt the first time i have RL circustances that make me withdrawl.
Even tho they stated NO in bold letters.
They also stated it wasnt allowed to sell /buy avatars or have more than 1 to your name and we can see how it is atm... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Circumstantial or at least coincidental. But mining is a completely different animal than other activities.. that is why I quickly give up the unlimited amp. Resource caps totally screw with rerurns. My first month I had 82% return. Second month I had 76% tt return on 130k. Never hit anything.

I still haven't withdrawn anything. Just was during a period of heavy mining, migration. Will start withdrawls soon and I guess we will see in my returns.

Hunting is a bit rough atm. Mining is too volatile for me.

Ok lets do simple math... You cycle 3k, get 2.1k back. That happens a few times, you dont get any major globals, or alot of them. This happens time after time, no hofs no crazy string of globals, etc etc....

Even without log's you can be sure there is no 90%, for there to be 90% at this time it would be pushing a ATH

Easy, simple, not hard to figure out. If the loot was "Panning Out" to be around 90% it would be easy to see. Globals are good to bump oyu back up but you in this case im talking about globals bumping my end TT return to 2.1k

But ill let oyu guys who garantee 90% true to preach. But you guys arent playing on my ava, that why in future ill do test and let you guys see. GL

But ill let oyu guys who garantee 90% true to preach. But you guys arent playing on my ava, that why in future ill do test and let you guys see. GL

You are playing your avatar, so if you don't reach 90% there is only one person to blame.
Stop complaining and start listening to advice you are getting.

Back