Selling: Castorian Combat Mace MK III - Tier 6.1 - Up to 93.16 DPS or 2.976 eco!

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Hey there PCF.

I'm looking to upgrade to a new mace since I've outgrown this one, so I am looking to sell it! My mace is the second highest mkIII in game (to my knowledge) since I received the HOF during my tier 6 upgrade, but recently a tier 6.8 appeared on AH (2016-05-18). I use this mace daily with my VIII amp and I love the big crits with the decent attack speed (42 atk/min) and eco. With the right amp, you can get up to:

2.976 eco at 64.22 DPS (Mace + Mod VIII amp + No enhancers)

OR

96.13 DPS at 2.943 eco (Mace + Trauma X amp + 6 dmg enhancers)

While the mod VIII is the best option for this amp, other amps work perfectly fine as well! Here is a breakdown of dps and eco with various amps, with and without 6 damage enhancers equipped.

Thumbnail:

Full Image:

I currently use a regular trauma VIII amp that I would possibly part with as well if someone wants to buy my hunting combo, however I plan on using the VIII amp on my next mace if you prefer to just buy the mace alone.

2016-07-25: Sold in package deal with melee trauma VIII

Price:
SB: TT + 5,000 PED
BO: TT + 5,500 PED
*Mace will be sold at a minimum TT (30.24 TT/1008 TT)

Auction ends 48 hours after SB is met. I reserve the right to cancel or end auction early, etc, etc.

Entropedia link to stats:
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Castorian_Combat_Mace_Mk._III

SIB starts at level 33
Maxed at level 38!
Crits are over 270!!!!!

Only items of interest are:
MkIV or mkV mace,
AUDs.
Please no other items such as apartments, pets, etc.

AUD SPECIAL!
If you pay the full price in AUDs, you can purchase the mace at the -200 PED from the price.

AUDs counted at weekly markup.

Last edited:
To any buyers, be sure to wash the handle.

Free bump. :D

To any buyers, be sure to wash the handle.

Free bump. :D

Way to blow the secret! The mace has two purposes, one for clubbing mobs to death and one for ad-hoc pleasure delivery much like the kind we all receive from MindArk :cool:

Bump to the top!!

:yay::yay:BUMP:yay::yay:

If you pay the full price in AUDs, you can purchase the mace at the -200 PED from the SB price.

AUDs counted at weekly markup.

:yay::yay: 2 month bump! :yay::yay:

Back