Petition: Free Bound items!

can we not give up on this... loot collection pills adjusted.. L rings.. stim Y and X's on someone who doesn't hunt... unlock my peds ffs

can we not give up on this... loot collection pills adjusted.. L rings.. stim Y and X's on someone who doesn't hunt... unlock my peds ffs

Even for those of us who DO hunt, neuro stim Ys are useless in the quantity they drop at. If they dropped 1 every 1000 boxes I could see them being useful for events, but I've got thousands of ped of Y stims I'll never use.

Even for those of us who DO hunt, neuro stim Ys are useless in the quantity they drop at. If they dropped 1 every 1000 boxes I could see them being useful for events, but I've got thousands of ped of Y stims I'll never use.

True.. :( :scratch2:

Agree please remove bound item status.

Joe Mr-Joey Force

gimmy P3D

Petition:
We want a solution for all items bound that we payed for them, before Merry Mayhem 2015!
Like L rings and pills.

Please reply with your full ingame name.

Regards,

eSoul

Solution to what problem exactly? You knew these things were bound before you bought them. They were very transparent with what could be in those boxes it wasn't a secret that the items were bound.

Suffering from buyers remorse is a pretty crappy basis for launching a petition.

Don't get me wrong id probably be happy to have the peds freed up, but you know ... you could just stop buying boxes and do a regular depo? Then you'd just have the peds.

As with many things in this game though it seems that people greed has got the better of them

Why i dont buy any more boxes but pure peds~~

Eleni Von Estlla~~

so stoney stoned

mindark rapes itself with the bounded pills, people dont buy boxes because of it

Yeah, and increase the TT value 10 times. And free 10,000 PED to everyone. And... well, everything!

Explaining dumbproof - there are bound items in the game with TT value hundreds of thousands of PED. As long as those items remain bound, they do not exists for the purpose of game balance. If they are released even if the players just TT them this will create a huge surplus of PED. And someone will have to pay for this surplus - and surprise, surprise - no1 other besides the players will pay for them.

Last edited:
Yeah, and increase the TT value 10 times. And free 10,000 PED to everyone. And... well, everything!

Explaining dumbproof - there are bound items in the game with TT value hundreds of thousands of PED. As long as those items remain bound, they do not exists for the purpose of game balance. If they are released even if the players just TT them this will create a huge surplus of PED. And someone will have to pay for this surplus - and surprise, surprise - no1 other besides the players will pay for them.

We already payed for them when we purchased the box... :scratch2:

I purchase a box for 10 ped equivalent, loot 10 ped L bound ring. MA unlocks my 10 ped bound ring.. all is even.. Actually MA made profit by me adding PED to the game. Which I would pay for to take out of the game. I added to MA's wallet.. Am I missing something?

I purchase a box for 10 ped equivalent, loot 10 ped L bound ring. MA unlocks my 10 ped bound ring.. all is even.. Actually MA made profit by me adding PED to the game. Which I would pay for to take out of the game. I added to MA's wallet.. Am I missing something?

10 PED rings arn't an issue as you can turn them into ammo. the annoying thing is, as Hakura said, its the slightly used rings that can't be refined

10 PED rings arn't an issue as you can turn them into ammo. the annoying thing is, as Hakura said, its the slightly used rings that can't be refined

Yes I was just using 10 as an example. Same with the half broken ones. We payed 6 ped for them. It's reasonable to say okay you looted a 6 ped item. Not.. okay you paid 6 ped for something that is worth nothing if not used.

Yes I was just using 10 as an example. Same with the half broken ones. We payed 6 ped for them. It's reasonable to say okay you looted a 6 ped item. Not.. okay you paid 6 ped for something that is worth nothing if not used.

i agree, ive 100s of ped tied in pills and rings.

Not necessarily used rings. Originally some Limited rings dropped at less then 10 ped value.
I know the Aeglic (L) and Ares (L) rings since i still have some from whenever strongboxes came out.

So I'd be happy being able to refine any/all userbound items into universal ammo or whatever just to free up storage even if MA put their usual 10% clawback on the value returned.

So add my name to this petition, Max Hec Walker

Me too, pls

Redone Duncan McCloud

I dont think the OP is making an actual list or is even active.. there is also another petition thread... someone with more time on their hands should combine all the consented people's names in a list on a new thread

I dont think the OP is making an actual list or is even active.. there is also another petition thread... someone with more time on their hands should combine all the consented people's names in a list on a new thread

Agreed a new list by a player who pays attention to details (not the OP of that other thread you mention)
Or even a poll at this point.

Weekend bump #freethepeds

Am I missing something?

Yup. You missed the verb "payed" - which verb as it is written means you payed for them in the past. The $$$ you spent for them are calculated long ago and 90% of them is already reimbursed to the players through the balance system. It is the same with bound armors etc - like I payed ~650 ped which is equal to 65$ for my bound viceroy armor etc etc etc

Yup. You missed the verb "payed" - which verb as it is written means you payed for them in the past. The $$$ you spent for them are calculated long ago and 90% of them is already reimbursed to the players through the balance system. It is the same with bound armors etc - like I payed ~650 ped which is equal to 65$ for my bound viceroy armor etc etc etc

I think you're wrong, sorry. The money we pay for boxes most likely goes straight to MA's wallet.. not the game. Also with the 650 ped locked into viceroy.. nothing was put into the system.. simply locked or collected. There is no "the money was already given away" argument to be made unless my original statement is false.

It's not a real cash economy if my real cash goes into the game, but can't be taken out.. MA change the game type to simple MMO cause you're lying!

I think you're wrong, sorry. The money we pay for boxes most likely goes straight to MA's wallet.. not the game.

Search the forum a little bit - there is a topic about the costs of the boxes and the TT value of the loot from them. And the calculations show the percentage of the return of the boxes is the same as the ingame return - about 90%.

agree
Сергей Котег Жиряков

Search the forum a little bit - there is a topic about the costs of the boxes and the TT value of the loot from them. And the calculations show the percentage of the return of the boxes is the same as the ingame return - about 90%.

I'm not going to bother reading that.. you're insane to think MA doesn't collect those payments direct.

Free the peds!

MA.. unlock the ped so everyone can blow it for the event k?

PROBLEM SOLVED

Let us grind the pills and broken rings into uni ammo for the event!

Free up the pill ped :)

Back