Info: EUDmg, freeware, simple hunting tracker

i uploaded to storage v 1.94 and i hope little fixes helps with problem when you can`t enter correct eco

Issue with tracker

I also get the error that there is not a valid floating point number. In the U.S. we use "." for floating point but your program automatically changes to a "," so the number is not valid.

I also get the error that there is not a valid floating point number. In the U.S. we use "." for floating point but your program automatically changes to a "," so the number is not valid.

Ok, i check it.

new version Eu Dmg v1.96

Updates:
- added info about founded Claims;
- fixed decimal separator for different locales (using system decimal separator for your locale);
- decreased elements on form;

Updates:
- added info about founded Claims;
- fixed decimal separator for different locales (using system decimal separator for your locale);
- decreased elements on form;

Good job!
I don't use your tool but this release makes your tool have better quality than the calculator provided with Win10 by Microsoft.

New Version 1.98
- it works fine with LBML & Entropedia Tracker;
- fixed names for mining globals screenshots.

Just curious, anyone uses my tool?

I tried to use the download link but I get an error message saying the folder doesn't exist. Is your tool still available to try out?

Looks like the download link is protected, I cannot access the google drive folder to download it.

Great little tool! Perfect to track ped spent and log globals. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Everything is working great except the "damage" stays at zero, and my screen shots are all black. Not sure if I've configured something incorrectly. Other than that, works perfectly. Thanks again.

New Version 1.98
- it works fine with LBML & Entropedia Tracker;
- fixed names for mining globals screenshots.

Just curious, anyone uses my tool?

Yes, I use it!! Thank you for keeping up with it.

Awesome work! Thanks for releasing open and free. Fantastic to have people like you in the player base.

Do you think it would be worthwhile to be able to set mob hp, so for those that are hunting just one maturity can measure DPP - overhit?

new visual update

Updated to version 2.03:
- added transparency;
- font color select;
- form have been minimized;
- icons been changed (will improve them later);
- global panel is hidden by default and opens for 5 sec when you have added global;
- claims count: soote is not counting like separated claim (thats was my misunderstood;
- add description of option "return percentage of mobs";

Last edited:
Awesome work! Thanks for releasing open and free. Fantastic to have people like you in the player base.

Do you think it would be worthwhile to be able to set mob hp, so for those that are hunting just one maturity can measure DPP - overhit?

I don`t think that is a good idea, i can`t count killed mobs automatically, but you can do it and just AllDamage(from tracker) / CountOfKilledMobs.

can u make setting that u can choose that on which monitor this opens?

can u make setting that u can choose that on which monitor this opens?
you can try to set value "Y position of Main Panel" bigger than width of your first monitor
Example: if Main Monitor resolution is 1920*1080, than set it value to 1100

if it doesn`t help. write answer here

you can try to set value "Y position of Main Panel" bigger than width of your first monitor
Example: if Main Monitor resolution is 1920*1080, than set it value to 1100

if it doesn`t help. write answer here

Yes it didnt work :(

or make shortcut (link, file.lnk) for running my tool and place it on your second monitor

Can you explain the settings??

AskPeriod=500
LastShotCost=5,658
ShowFullInfo=0
ShowSweatInfo=1
SweatInfoNotificationTime=5
Screenshot_Path=C:\EUScreenshots
Avatar_Name=Thaddeus Rusty Venture
ScreenShotDelay=750
CasualEco=2,95
CalcMethod=2
ScreenShotButton=44
GlobReturnPercentageForMob=0,5
FormLeftPosition=100
TextColor=$00FFFF00

fix

have added normal name for manufacturing screenshot capture

Can you explain the settings??
AskPeriod=500 (reread log file each 0.5 sec)
LastShotCost=5,658 (cost per shot if you use only 1 weapon and choose CalcMethod=1)
ShowFullInfo=0 (show all info about hunt, shots, misses ...)
ShowSweatInfo=1 (show notification when creature is empty)
SweatInfoNotificationTime=5 (sweat notification dissapears in 5 sec after last message "no sweat" were read)
Screenshot_Path=C:\EUScreenshots (path to save screenshots)
Avatar_Name=Thaddeus Rusty Venture (name for auto take screenshots)
ScreenShotDelay=750 (screenshot been taken in 0.75 sec after message appears in log)
CasualEco=2,95 (youu average eco to calculate average run cost if you choose CalcMethod=2)
CalcMethod=2 (how to calculate run cost)
ScreenShotButton=44 (button printScreen to take screenshot)
GlobReturnPercentageForMob=0,5 (50%, that how much mobs usually return in loot without miltiples)
FormLeftPosition=100 (you can`t move application window by mouse but can change position by changing that value, its X-position of left side of application window)

new version 2.10
- changed form size to use it in twitch translations;
- changed critical hit calculation, do not calculate misses and evades in all shots count.

Hmm, might end up using this tool.

Any issues ill report back here, thx!

Ps: so it currently only track 1 setup?

new version 2.20
- added return in %;
- fixed return calculation algorytm.

Can't wait to get home and try this little thingie :)

Gj anyway... Seems like a nice useful tool...

gonna try this tonight when I get home.

My main issue is that some loot is a small decimal less than 1 pec, and this does not get calculated (unless in a team when the exact amount of loot is gotten), causing a slight discrepancy in returns.

Does your app solve this for solo hunters?

Back