Info: EUDmg, freeware, simple hunting tracker

Well, i cant get it work...
hit, evades and shots are calculated. Eco is value i entered in box (i took dpp from entropedia for my wep).

Run Cost = 0, result = 0.00, Return is fixed to 100%...
What i missed?

EDIT:
- also, UI of tool must be on top of the screen?

Last edited:
Well, i cant get it work...
hit, evades and shots are calculated. Eco is value i entered in box (i took dpp from entropedia for my wep).

Run Cost = 0, result = 0.00, Return is fixed to 100%...
What i missed?

EDIT:
- also, UI of tool must be on top of the screen?

UI dont have to be on top of the screen
Can you show me screens with your settings for my tool or your settings.ini file? I cant imagine why it happened, but your run cost didn`t work.

i can`t reach your result

UI dont have to be on top of the screen
Can you show me screens with your settings for my tool or your settings.ini file? I cant imagine why it happened, but your run cost didn`t work.

yeah, i cant move it :-/

I will send screenshot later, when i come home...
Also, i play in window mode.. can it be a problem ?

yeah, i cant move it :-/
I will send screenshot later, when i come home...
Also, i play in window mode.. can it be a problem ?

no, my tool only read chal.log file when it runned
it doesn`t matter how EU client shows

xB1HM

http://imgur.com/a/xB1HM

Here is image of what i can see...
note that i cant move app window off from top of the screen...
I hope you can see values of what app shows and the ones that doesn't show...

Doesn't seem to show loot calculation. Shows shots done, cost etc but no loot

Doesn't seem to show loot calculation. Shows shots done, cost etc but no loot

my tool doesnt count loot that you got
to see ~ run result you have to input all multiples value that you get from mob

Example:
mob cost 1 ped, multiples its all that you get with value higher than 3 peds from this mob

Description here: Settings - Calculation - ?

new version 2.4
removed transparency
separate forms for Main info and Globals info
added options "Show Header" for forms (in this mode you can place forms whereever you want and then again hide headers to increase game view space )

new version 2.41
added ability to insert decimal part for multiples (ex. 1,5 ped)

there is some bug, form with globals is not interactive, you can`t delete one value from the list, but you can copy all globals string pressing same button on main form

new version 2.5
added a new windows to show messages from chat by some parameters
Example: Show all globals only for one mob maturity or one mob type or trade chat

Global : (Longtooth Old)
Trade: Land Deed
CalyTrade: Pyrite

fixed tracking new evade/dodge messages
v 2.6

v 2.61 fix for using at same time with other trackers

new version 2.7 (shows amount of all skill gains)

its difficult for me, i have never work with image recognition system

Nice tool!

Just curious, why you keep sources on google drive, and not on github (more appropriate for this case)

who knows ...

version 3.0

some fixes:
- removed chat-tracking;
- new function to save your weapon decay to list and choose between presets (right click on list), since there are no need to use finisher you can use only one weapon and track run cost by shots;
- in edit mode you can change form size and all element positions (to exid edit mode just close app);

PLEASE add loot tracking so I can live compare my expense vs returns.

Just add it so it can read the team loot, it doesn't even need to read the physical screen.

PLEASE add loot tracking so I can live compare my expense vs returns.

Just add it so it can read the team loot, it doesn't even need to read the physical screen.

thats bad idea, how do you calc items tt value from team-log chat? i tryed to do it, and was not satisfied with my results

thats bad idea, how do you calc items tt value from team-log chat? i tryed to do it, and was not satisfied with my results

You simply have a database of the values of every item. And allow modification if unstored in database.

So say I loot some items, and your database doesn't recognize it. I just click edit and add in the TT value of 1 of the items, and now it knows automatically when I loot the next one. It would only take a few moments at the start of each hunt of NEW creatures, and after that when you have their lootpool all entered you don't need to worry again.

There is another program called EntropiaRTC that enabled loot tracking the way Venture Bros described it. The program uses the same technique as Little Big Mining Log to record the claim information by using Optical Character Recognition (OCR). The OCR is used to record loot information and the chat log TXT file is used to read in dmg/healing/etc. I have not heard anything from the original developer and the website that hosted the program is offline.

Tesla

You simply have a database of the values of every item. And allow modification if unstored in database.

So say I loot some items, and your database doesn't recognize it. I just click edit and add in the TT value of 1 of the items, and now it knows automatically when I loot the next one. It would only take a few moments at the start of each hunt of NEW creatures, and after that when you have their lootpool all entered you don't need to worry again.

I'm not sure your simple solution is that simple.. :lolup:

hi does this still work last I used it you were able to select weapon and amp from a databse built in is that still the case?

Regards
Tees

Hello,

I mighth have problem with this good program. It is lunching but overlay isn't displaying. Any ideas?

Back